SaintRay

I’d like to remind all of you of this >>

203 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Ever heard of Woodstock? 

That was the rage when I was 12 years old.

Got it boy?

Woodstock...so that explains it.  You're a flower child, aka a blooming idiot.  Now leave you're smelling up the place.  The Aints haven't been relative for years and all of a sudden you want to talk smack...ok pappy, now bye bye.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

See you in a couple of weeks.

SaintRay

Be a lady and show up now. No need to wait for couple of weeks.

On 1/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

I told all of you early in the season the Saints would win the division and play in your house February 3, 2019.

You all laughed and said I was out of my mind. I was told of the gauntlet of teams we would face.

SaintRay

Arthur Blank says Sean Peyton needs to pick those keys up personally from him...

252p4q.jpg

Drew4719 and Falcons_Frenzy like this

On 1/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

SaintRay

Saints lost!!!!! Haha!!!!!!

Ladies,

SaintRay

Still laughing. Suck on it, chokers.

Ladies,

SaintRay

Image result for dewey beats truman

Well girls, I was wrong.

I was certain we would get that first down at the end of the 4th, then score as time ran out.

Didn’t happen.

So my team won’t invade Atlanta or play on my birthday.

Sucks.

Monolith2001 and Falconcheff like this

Refs made sure they gave a call back to 'ol coach Lee Harvey Oswald, didn't make a difference in the world. Somebody must have missed a payment. HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA

Just now, SaintRay said:

Well girls, I was wrong.

I was certain we would get that first down at the end of the 4th, then score as time ran out.

Didn’t happen.

Sucks.

Well you deserve to bask in your own sorrow for running your mouth

Vandy and g-dawg like this

6 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Well girls, I was wrong.

Didn’t happen.

Sucks.

Don’t expect any sympathy in here. Karma’s a b!tch, and you asked/begged for it. 

I will give you Props being man enough to come back and take your poison so quickly. I would have taken a few days myself. 

g-dawg and HouseofEuphoria like this

2 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Well girls, I was wrong.

Didn’t happen.

Sucks.

Two years in a row...has to be disheartening, Ray Bob. 

On 1/13/2019 at 8:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

SaintRay

Hey swamp ratt......where you at? Just like a ain't fan running your mouth and coming up short. Last year it was the Minnesota Miracle, this year it's the zebra no call. You aints had it coming and you ain't coming to our house.  Now get the @$#%%* off our boards and go back to your swamp!!! 

On 1/13/2019 at 6:19 PM, SaintRay said:

Ladies,

SaintRay

On 1/14/2019 at 1:24 PM, JD dirtybird21 said:

You would think that after last season's heartbreaking loss that you would perhaps wait till victory actually happens before claiming victory. Lol. But I got a feeling you're just here to get people riled up. 

Image result for cameron poe gif