DEATH could be on its way to Atlanta, Georgia

mqg96

2 hours ago, GhostofGritz said:

This clown is why I can't stand most Aints fans. They act like they're one of the most storied franchises in the NFL.

Most of my family are Aints fans. I put an Aints Superbowl patch in my late pop's suit jacket before they buried him. My pop and most of my relatives were and are long-suffering Aints fans. 

None of them did/do act like strutting, braying jackasses.

Now, now... don’t be that way. Family knows best!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FalconJim said:

Thank you, "Mr. Grammar Police" --- and btw, care is not spelled "Carr" --- touche! 

Actually it’s a typo.  And as far as grammar, it actually changes the whole meaning.  Could care less means you could care less.  And that’s obviously not what you mean.  

I couldn’t care less about your grammar.  I just wanted folks to know how you really feel. :)

3 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

No...I even made a thread about it because that site does contain viruses and redirect malware sometimes and I don't make false threads. This site has never had any issues. 

You need to a basic virus protection on your computer, because you are the only person to ever make such a claim. That site is clean and has no popups.

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

You need to a basic virus protection on your computer, because you are the only person to ever make such a claim. That site is clean and has no popups.

There has been claims by other fans on this page as well. But I get it. You're a Aints fan...protect your page at will. I won't debate any further. You have to be some kinda stupid to come to this board with anything Saints related trying to prove anything...and personally I don't care if your team plays in our place. Win it all, congrats. My life will continue on.

5 hours ago, Lagniappe said:

Actually it’s a typo.  And as far as grammar, it actually changes the whole meaning.  Could care less means you could care less.  And that’s obviously not what you mean.  

I couldn’t care less about your grammar.  I just wanted folks to know how you really feel. :)

Well, thank you for that --- and I actually realized my mistake, but was too lazy to edit it.  But really, I think "most" folks knew what I was saying... 

32 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

There has been claims by other fans on this page as well. But I get it. You're a Aints fan...protect your page at will. I won't debate any further. You have to be some kinda stupid to come to this board with anything Saints related trying to prove anything...and personally I don't care if your team plays in our place. Win it all, congrats. My life will continue on.

Calm down ....

It’s a Falcon site run by a Falcon fan with a Rivals flair. 

Small world, huh?

Archived