Jump to content

DEATH could be on its way to Atlanta, Georgia


mqg96

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Saints winning in our stadium doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that their fans will be in the seats, while ours are usually strolling the concourse and eating cheese and whatnot. 

So how much do we really care???

I'd hate to be the one to clean the bathrooms after the Saints fans leave.. Saints pis$ is extra nasty. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Got up 35-0 and the Rams still tied it. Rams gonna light up that candy ***

We weren't up by 35-0.

It was 35-17 at the half. We switched to a soft zone coverage and they ate it up. 

Guarantee you that won't happen again.

 

20190113_225825.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Wasn't talking to you schmeltz. That wasn't the conversation either.

PS: Everyone can see your post history and how a bandwagoner like you was invisible on TATF when the saints were garbage. Go back home to that virus infested trash pit you call a message board.

Wrong again, doofus. 

I've been a Saints fan for 43 years. I didn't even know this place existed until 2007. 

But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw. I was here in rivals for 8 years solid every day until the mods changed the rivals section and it became the vast wasteland that it currently is. 

I now frequent another rivals site that doesn't have the restrictions that this site and Saints Report both have. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Kevo said:

Wrong again, doofus. 

I've been a Saints fan for 43 years. I didn't even know this place existed until 2007. 

But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance. 

You were gone for three years from 2015 to 2018 and only started posting again when we were bad/the saints were good. Excuse it with the "but rivals central" all ya want. Later cupcake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Wasn't talking to you schmeltz. That wasn't the conversation either.

PS: Everyone can see your post history and how a bandwagoner like you was invisible on TATF when the saints were garbage. Go back home to that virus infested trash pit you call a message board.

Lol that's probably how he got over here. Redirected. I visited their mb once and had to run my Norton scan to make sure I didn't pick up any malware.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

You were gone for three years from 2015 to 2018 and only started posting again when we were bad/the saints were good. Excuse it with the "but rivals central" all ya want. Later cupcake. 

I was posting here, during that period, sporadically because the rivals group (Falcons, Panthers, Bucs and Saints fans) was exiled to another site because of the stupidity of some on here. 

Lighten up...

...Francis.

I'm here. 

Btw...love the way you completely ignored my other comments correcting your inaccuracies. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kevo said:

I was posting here, during that period, sporadically because the rivals group (Falcons, Panthers, Bucs and Saints fans) was exiled to another site because of the stupidity of some on here. 

Lighten up...

...Francis.

I'm here. 

Btw...love the way you completely ignored my other comments correcting your inaccuracies. 

 

U smell like urine go suffocate inside a sewer

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kevo said:

We weren't up by 35-0.

It was 35-17 at the half. We switched to a soft zone coverage and they ate it up. 

Guarantee you that won't happen again.

 

20190113_225825.png

Want to compare the 2012 49ers who kept the Falcons out of New Orleans to the 2018 Rams who have to stop you from coming to Atlanta, you're lucky the 2018 Rams defense is no where near close to the 2012 49ers defense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Let it go. If you're from here and went to school here, you've already died a thousand deaths. It really doesnt matter anymore. There is nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already suffered. 

There is NO LETTING GO of a Super Bowl match up between the Patriots and Saints in our house after blowing a 25 point lead 2 years ago to nearly same Patriots group, and it would be a insult for the Saints to beat the Patriots in our house to insult us even more. You can't tell any Falcons fan how they feel about 2 of our biggest nemesis' coming to our city. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...