mqg96

DEATH could be on its way to Atlanta, Georgia

63 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

LOL - Sour grapes.

I visit that site daily and have NEVER had a single issue. 

No...I even made a thread about it because that site does contain viruses and redirect malware sometimes and I don't make false threads. This site has never had any issues. 

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

2 hours ago, GhostofGritz said:

This clown is why I can't stand most Aints fans. They act like they're one of the most storied franchises in the NFL.

Most of my family are Aints fans. I put an Aints Superbowl patch in my late pop's suit jacket before they buried him. My pop and most of my relatives were and are long-suffering Aints fans. 

None of them did/do act like strutting, braying jackasses.

Now, now... don’t be that way. Family knows best!

2 hours ago, FalconJim said:

Thank you, "Mr. Grammar Police" --- and btw, care is not spelled "Carr" --- touche! 

Actually it’s a typo.  And as far as grammar, it actually changes the whole meaning.  Could care less means you could care less.  And that’s obviously not what you mean.  

I couldn’t care less about your grammar.  I just wanted folks to know how you really feel. :)

1 hour ago, The best NFC South team said:

Now, now... don’t be that way. Family knows best!

Really? The Manson Family? Good to know.

Even if the Saints win the SB in Atlanta it still won't top 28-3 as being the most embarrassing moment in Falcon history.

Atlanta Failures Football

3 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

No...I even made a thread about it because that site does contain viruses and redirect malware sometimes and I don't make false threads. This site has never had any issues. 

You need to a basic virus protection on your computer, because you are the only person to ever make such a claim. That site is clean and has no popups.

Who cares about a Super Bowl that would be repulsive for Falcon fans? We're building a winning culture modeled on a bicycle team! And for winning on the field we have the soccer team! All is well and you Falcon fans just be proud of your stadium hosting the Super Bowl and enjoy your PSLs. 

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

You need to a basic virus protection on your computer, because you are the only person to ever make such a claim. That site is clean and has no popups.

There has been claims by other fans on this page as well. But I get it. You're a Aints fan...protect your page at will. I won't debate any further. You have to be some kinda stupid to come to this board with anything Saints related trying to prove anything...and personally I don't care if your team plays in our place. Win it all, congrats. My life will continue on.

5 hours ago, Lagniappe said:

Actually it’s a typo.  And as far as grammar, it actually changes the whole meaning.  Could care less means you could care less.  And that’s obviously not what you mean.  

I couldn’t care less about your grammar.  I just wanted folks to know how you really feel. :)

Well, thank you for that --- and I actually realized my mistake, but was too lazy to edit it.  But really, I think "most" folks knew what I was saying... 

32 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

There has been claims by other fans on this page as well. But I get it. You're a Aints fan...protect your page at will. I won't debate any further. You have to be some kinda stupid to come to this board with anything Saints related trying to prove anything...and personally I don't care if your team plays in our place. Win it all, congrats. My life will continue on.

Calm down ....

It’s a Falcon site run by a Falcon fan with a Rivals flair. 

Small world, huh?

The Eagle game was the game to lose, hard to game plan around Foles. At least with the Rams everyone knows what there going to get and its  easier to game plan for Goff.

In my months on this site I have never seen all these Saints fans invade the boards in one setting. It's ridiculous right now. The closer and closer to Sunday we get, the pressure just keeps amounting.