mqg96

DEATH could be on its way to Atlanta, Georgia

63 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Saints winning in our stadium doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that their fans will be in the seats, while ours are usually strolling the concourse and eating cheese and whatnot. 

So how much do we really care???

I'd hate to be the one to clean the bathrooms after the Saints fans leave.. Saints pis$ is extra nasty. 

octoslash and Flying Falcon like this

17 minutes ago, osiruz said:

That's ridiculous, all fans do it. I rather not be self loathing and hope brees has the worst game of his life.

It only bother us fans. Arthur Blank could give a f. The whole league is Vegas.

Flying Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, FalconJim said:

I could care less about the Pats playing in the Mercedes Benz Stadium in the Super Bowl. --- but, please God, let it be the Rams they're playing!!!!!!!  

“Couldn’t” Carr less...

3 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Got up 35-0 and the Rams still tied it. Rams gonna light up that candy ***

We beat them by 2 scores. 

1 minute ago, Kevo said:

We beat them by 2 scores. 

Wasn't talking to you schmeltz. That wasn't the conversation either.

PS: Everyone can see your post history and how a bandwagoner like you was invisible on TATF when the saints were garbage. Go back home to that virus infested trash pit you call a message board.

3 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Got up 35-0 and the Rams still tied it. Rams gonna light up that candy ***

We weren't up by 35-0.

It was 35-17 at the half. We switched to a soft zone coverage and they ate it up. 

Guarantee you that won't happen again.

20190113_225825.png

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

PS: Everyone can see your post history and how a bandwagoner like you was invisible on TATF when the saints were garbage. Go back home to that virus infested trash pit you call a message board.

Wrong again, doofus. 

I've been a Saints fan for 43 years. I didn't even know this place existed until 2007. 

But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance. 

Btw. I was here in rivals for 8 years solid every day until the mods changed the rivals section and it became the vast wasteland that it currently is. 

I now frequent another rivals site that doesn't have the restrictions that this site and Saints Report both have. 

Flying Falcon, mvcrook and SaintRay like this

20 minutes ago, Kevo said:

Wrong again, doofus. 

I've been a Saints fan for 43 years. I didn't even know this place existed until 2007. 

But don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance. 

You were gone for three years from 2015 to 2018 and only started posting again when we were bad/the saints were good. Excuse it with the "but rivals central" all ya want. Later cupcake. 

JDaveG and GhostofGritz like this

22 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Lol that's probably how he got over here. Redirected. I visited their mb once and had to run my Norton scan to make sure I didn't pick up any malware.

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

You were gone for three years from 2015 to 2018 and only started posting again when we were bad/the saints were good. Excuse it with the "but rivals central" all ya want. Later cupcake. 

I was posting here, during that period, sporadically because the rivals group (Falcons, Panthers, Bucs and Saints fans) was exiled to another site because of the stupidity of some on here. 

Lighten up...

...Francis.

I'm here. 

Btw...love the way you completely ignored my other comments correcting your inaccuracies. 

SaintRay, Flying Falcon and vitaman like this

25 minutes ago, Kevo said:

I was posting here, during that period, sporadically because the rivals group (Falcons, Panthers, Bucs and Saints fans) was exiled to another site because of the stupidity of some on here. 

Lighten up...

...Francis.

I'm here. 

Btw...love the way you completely ignored my other comments correcting your inaccuracies. 

U smell like urine go suffocate inside a sewer

GhostofGritz likes this

2 hours ago, Kevo said:

We weren't up by 35-0.

It was 35-17 at the half. We switched to a soft zone coverage and they ate it up. 

Guarantee you that won't happen again.

20190113_225825.png

Want to compare the 2012 49ers who kept the Falcons out of New Orleans to the 2018 Rams who have to stop you from coming to Atlanta, you're lucky the 2018 Rams defense is no where near close to the 2012 49ers defense. 

I'll never watch another NFL game if the Saints win a SB in our house. That will be the last straw for me. I'll root for the Pats if it come down to it. But if the Saints win here I'll switch to being a Soccer fan.

Flying Falcon likes this

10 hours ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Let it go. If you're from here and went to school here, you've already died a thousand deaths. It really doesnt matter anymore. There is nothing you can throw at me that I haven't already suffered. 

There is NO LETTING GO of a Super Bowl match up between the Patriots and Saints in our house after blowing a 25 point lead 2 years ago to nearly same Patriots group, and it would be a insult for the Saints to beat the Patriots in our house to insult us even more. You can't tell any Falcons fan how they feel about 2 of our biggest nemesis' coming to our city. 

ratesforless likes this

9 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

Lol that's probably how he got over here. Redirected. I visited their mb once and had to run my Norton scan to make sure I didn't pick up any malware.

LOL - Sour grapes.

I visit that site daily and have NEVER had a single issue. 

This clown is why I can't stand most Aints fans. They act like they're one of the most storied franchises in the NFL.

Most of my family are Aints fans. I put an Aints Superbowl patch in my late pop's suit jacket before they buried him. My pop and most of my relatives were and are long-suffering Aints fans. 

None of them did/do act like strutting, braying jackasses.

Edited by GhostofGritz
ratesforless likes this

11 hours ago, Lagniappe said:

Thank you, "Mr. Grammar Police" --- and btw, care is not spelled "Carr" --- touche!