mqg96

DEATH could be on its way to Atlanta, Georgia

63 posts in this topic

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! The nightmare Super Bowl match up in our building is one step closer! The Patriots and the Saints are ONE win away, but it's going to be up to the Chiefs and the Rams next week who are going to have rematches against these teams who beat them in the regular season. The Patriots have to go to Kansas City this time, but the Saints will still be in their voodoo house again vs the Rams. The legacy of Atlanta sports could be tarnished for eternity if the Chiefs and Rams don't pull these victories out.

jKIMitj.jpg

G9kksDP.jpg

Kevo and FalconsIn2012 like this

19 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! The nightmare Super Bowl match up in our building is one step closer! The Patriots and the Saints are ONE win away, but it's going to be up to the Chiefs and the Rams next week who are going to have rematches against these teams who beat them in the regular season. The Patriots have to go to Kansas City this time, but the Saints will still be in their voodoo house again vs the Rams. The legacy of Atlanta sports could be tarnished for eternity if the Chiefs and Rams don't pull these victories out.

jKIMitj.jpg

G9kksDP.jpg

I could care less about the Pats playing in the Mercedes Benz Stadium in the Super Bowl. --- but, please God, let it be the Rams they're playing!!!!!!!  

Just now, FalconJim said:

I could care less about the Pats playing in the Mercedes Benz Stadium in the Super Bowl. --- but, please God, let it be the Rams they're playing!!!!!!!  

You didn't have to quote the whole thing bruh, anyone who responds to a thread just posts a regular comment. I'm checking on here regularly. 

rugger8 and Ergo Proxy like this

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

You didn't have to quote the whole thing bruh, anyone who responds to a thread just posts a regular comment. I'm checking on here regularly. 

What, are you the hall monitor now?  LOL!!!

Ergo Proxy and Flying Falcon like this

I get not wanting the Saints in the SB but I really don't care if the Pats are in the SB yet again. That would be just business as usual. Would like the Chiefs to make the SB though.

I think Pats vs Rams is the matchup that the NFL really wants. They need to establish a legacy in the LA market. The Rams will soon be opening the most expensive stadium in NFL history and a LA SB win over the current dynasty Pats would be huge for the league if the Rams could be another huge fanbase market that can rival the Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, and Giants.

The league and Goodell don't want the entire LA saga to blow up in their faces.

18 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Big deal. Besides, I'm feeling the Rams more than the Saints right now. Ditto for Chiefs over Patriots. Would be more fun as a Superbowl too

Agreed, the eagles were a wild card team and 20-25 yards from winning the game.  

21 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Big deal. Besides, I'm feeling the Rams more than the Saints right now. Ditto for Chiefs over Patriots. Would be more fun as a Superbowl too

Nope.  The Saints are going to absolutely disassemble the Rams. 

I like to remind people that any team can beat any team in the NFL.  But...….not next Sunday.  It'll be over by halftime. 

N O     38

LAR    17

mvcrook, Kevo, Pay the Zebra and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Nope.  The Saints are going to absolutely disassemble the Rams. 

I like to remind people that any team can beat any team in the NFL.  But...….not next Sunday.  It'll be over by halftime. 

N O     38

LAR    17

I'll bet any amount of money the Saints don't beat the Rams by 20 lmao. That run D is gonna get trounced without Rankins.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

I'll bet any amount of money the Saints don't beat the Rams by 20 lmao. That run D is gonna get trounced without Rankins.

Okay.  Now that I think about it, you're probably right.

N O   37

LAR  18

Lol Hahaha GIF - Lol Hahaha Lmao - Discover & Share GIFs

Flying Falcon and Kevo like this

42 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

I wouldn’t like it but it would have zero impact in my life in the big picture:)

Screw that, it impacts my life and I am not going to pretend it doesnt. Saints winning one in our stadium before we even get our chip will make me vomit. It's like a football 9/11.

3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Screw that, it impacts my life and I am not going to pretend it doesnt. Saints winning one in our stadium before we even get our chip will make me vomit. It's like a football 9/11.

Saints winning in our stadium doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that their fans will be in the seats, while ours are usually strolling the concourse and eating cheese and whatnot. 

So how much do we really care???

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Got up 35-0 and the Rams still tied it. Rams gonna light up that candy ***

Hey I'm just having fun you know. 

I must say, I don't like Goff on the road in that place, in that situation.  Big doubts about him.  And they will need him. 

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Saints winning in our stadium doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that their fans will be in the seats, while ours are usually strolling the concourse and eating cheese and whatnot. 

So how much do we really care???

That's ridiculous, all fans do it. I rather not be self loathing and hope brees has the worst game of his life.

2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

That's ridiculous, all fans do it. I rather not be self loathing and hope brees has the worst game of his life.

Wrong.  Not all fans do it. 

:huh:

Flying Falcon likes this