Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcon Freddie

Patriots-Sants SB ... AAAAGGGGGGGG!!!

33 posts in this topic

There is a distressingly good possibility we'll have a Patriots-Saints Super Bowl in Mercedes. Is this not a Falcons fan's worst nightmare? 

1 minute ago, camfalcon said:

This is debatable. They both have scumbag fanbases. 

Really would you really want the saints to win over N.E. there is a passionate hate there...

3 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

Really would you really want the saints to win over N.E. there is a passionate hate there...

It's close but I hate Patriots worse. Saints have never broken my heart the way the Pats did. Either team winning would suck but won't bother me, once falcons were out I stopped caring about what happens

Bagofbones64 likes this

1 minute ago, Sipifalcon said:

I'm just saying that both franchises/fanbases are the scum of the earth. I wish them all nothing but misery

ratesforless likes this

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

If it is a Brees vs. Brady matchup, you will have a hard time convincing me that the NFL is not rigged.

The NFL does not realize that the league will actually benefit once Brady retires.

They will just replace him. They will rig the draft so that Trevor Lawrence goes to New England or Dallas and continue the same stuff...

Just now, dirtybirds999 said:

It's close but I hate Patriots worse. Saints have never broken my heart the way the Pats did. Either team winning would suck but won't bother me, once falcons were out I stopped caring about what happens

I cannot hate the patriots for taking advantage of our game calling... Thats on us...

8 minutes ago, dirtybirds999 said:

Shanny broke your heart 

dirtybirds999 likes this

9 minutes ago, dirtybirds999 said:

I do NOT want the patriots to win again. 

dirtybirds999 likes this

Real talk before the Olympics the APD rounded up known criminals and the violent drug gang the Miami Boys. Security will be tight for the SB. The average Saint fan will come enjoy the game and the city BUT as in most SB people come to hangout. The N O brought a tough criminal element to the ATL during Katrina that was violent. My concern is that criminal element coming to the city to hangout possibly adding to the crime threat. I'm in no way saying that Saints fans are criminals or no way implying that the ATL doesn't have it's own criminal element.

But no one who knows the streets of Atlanta can deny them N.O. boys are SAVAGE!!!!

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Man, the Saints winning the SB by beating the team the Falcons blew the biggest SB lead ever against....in ATL....could it get any worse?

Saints come back on the Patriots down 28-3 and win it on a TD pass to Stefon Diggs.:lol: