TRUju2111

It's official..NFL is rigged, teams.don't just give points away like that

125 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

"Think you get the point about wrestling, has anyone from the Wrestling Federation ever come forth to proclaim professional wrestling fake? No!"

Totally and completely incorrect. From Vince McMahon down to the performing talent it has been widely acknowledged for 20+ years that the WWE and similar organizations provide scripted entertainment.

In 1989 Vince McMahon testified to the NJ state senate that his wrestling was a predetermined/scripted entertainment product. In the 90's it was openly talked about on air with the behind the screens scripting even becoming part of the story lines.

5 seconds of investigation by my 12 year old son can demonstrably prove this comment to be false.

This thread is a joke and the fact that the poster making comments like this wants to talk about factual statistical analysis as backing up his half-baked commentary is hilarious. 

Thank God this nonsensical drivel was moved from TATF to here where I won't have to see it any longer unless I intentionally come here to get a laugh.

The NFL is definitely on the decline and will continue into the abyss for the way they conduct business. Everyone I know agrees the NFL is fake, and now just about every stranger I meet to and from games or out on the street also agree that the NFL is fake. Not much anyone can do about it now, this will soon turn into an avalanche for the League. Wait until the President comes out and questions the credibility of the NFL.

On 1/17/2019 at 11:18 PM, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, what? Brandon Brooks tore his achilles while he was in his pass blocking set. Oh I’m sorry, we pass rushed too hard.

And Fletcher Cox’s injury was his own fault for taking plays off in that situation during the previous game.

If you reach any further for excuses you’re going to fall out your chair.

And the only bounty Talib is going to have on his ankles is when Thomas is going to break them on that stutter step cut when he dusts him like he did to Peters.

Excuses? What do you call Brees on his back?  Ahahahahaha!Screen_Shot_2016-10-28_at_8.23.00_AM.jpgI wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.  Don't want the herp.

2 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Excuses? What do you call Brees on his back?  Ahahahahaha!Screen_Shot_2016-10-28_at_8.23.00_AM.jpgI wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.  Don't want the herp.

All 3 of them??? LOL

Red&Black likes this

On 1/18/2019 at 3:25 AM, SaintRay said:

So you don’t follow Saints ball, yet you make absurd accusations. Gotcha.

Your guarantee is as worthless as confederate money!ffe5496e8d311567f40ddc78342c7f8c.jpg

Even after today still believe it's rigged, and why wouldn't it be these guys are in it to make money, and make the most they can. The only reason it ended up with these four teams once it's all said and done. 

KC has best offense, NE is NE they are just a brand name, Rams in L.A the NFL wants a larger presence in fact they want to remove the Lakers, or at least get even with them in terms of ratings pull, and the Saints. Brand recognition and the rumor that it could be it for Brees one point during the season. 

Honestly believe Atlanta and Eagles had neither had injuries one of them could have replaced Saints. 

The Patriots had to be given their game too, two bogus calls against the Chiefs defense in the 4th Quarter to keep the NE drive alive that put them ahead with a TD. When are fans going to say enough is enough? We see the same **** every year. If the fans would say no more it would stop for a little while, and we would see some strange new teams in the mix of things, but then they would eventually just find a better ways to fool us to get what they want!

They can also edit replays under review to fool the public. Notice how obvious it looked in the NE/Chiefs game in live action that the Chief's punt touched body parts of the NE punt returner. The first instant replays only showed the inconclusive angles until they could edit the definitive ones, and even at that the call should not have been overturned. There are a lot of ways to fool us!

1 hour ago, Cheap Talk said:

The Patriots had to be given their game too, two bogus calls against the Chiefs defense in the 4th Quarter to keep the NE drive alive that put them ahead with a TD. When are fans going to say enough is enough? We see the same **** every year. If the fans would say no more it would stop for a little while, and we would see some strange new teams in the mix of things, but then they would eventually just find a better ways to fool us to get what they want!

They can also edit replays under review to fool the public. Notice how obvious it looked in the NE/Chiefs game in live action that the Chief's punt touched body parts of the NE punt returner. The first instant replays only showed the inconclusive angles until they could edit the definitive ones, and even at that the call should not have been overturned. There are a lot of ways to fool us!

They would never edit plays under review....like jamming a defender at the line of scrimmage and he gets up and gets back to the receiver and they call pass interference on him. Naw Never happened. SMDH.

Cheap Talk likes this

3 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

I'm with you for the most part, but the editing replays you def have to provide some evidence of that, and not any fly by night type stuff. If you want people to believe that one.

28 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

I'm with you for the most part, but the editing replays you def have to provide some evidence of that, and not any fly by night type stuff. If you want people to believe that one.

I am in IT, and know the technology is there, that's what I am saying. Have no doubt we have been witness to the use of this technology. This is not Stargate stuff, it is here and now. 

Images of people can be cloned and made to say things on TV, they never would have said in real life. We will start seeing more of that used in politics by the networks.

10_bartkowski likes this

5 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

I am in IT, and know the technology is there, that's what I am saying. Have no doubt we have been witness to the use of this technology. This is not Stargate stuff, it is here and now. 

Images of people can be cloned and made to say things on TV, they never would have said in real life. We will start seeing more of that used in politics by the networks.

Did he not see what I wrote??? It really did happen in our game. 

Cheap Talk likes this

12 hours ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

Did he not see what I wrote??? It really did happen in our game. 

Did not realize that was sarcasm, my bad. But you are correct, do remember that play!

Unfortunately for the NFL, once they open the flood gates of doubt with their fans there will be no stones un-turned. 

Edited by Cheap Talk
SeahawkFan80 likes this

23 hours ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

They would never edit plays under review....like jamming a defender at the line of scrimmage and he gets up and gets back to the receiver and they call pass interference on him. Naw Never happened. SMDH.

Show me the play in question where they went in and edited the replay so they could penalize the Seahawks. I wanna know what you're talking about.

At the beginning of this play, there was a facemask on julio and they changed the film a bit during the game to make it look like there was no problem with the jam at the line of scrimmage. They used a different play to designate what went on. The jam should have been called and then the pass interference would have been an offsetting penalties thing. But the fact that they changed the replay to indicate another initial contact proved that they will do anything to make it look good for the viewing audience. 

6 hours ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

At the beginning of this play, there was a facemask on julio and they changed the film a bit during the game to make it look like there was no problem with the jam at the line of scrimmage. They used a different play to designate what went on. The jam should have been called and then the pass interference would have been an offsetting penalties thing. But the fact that they changed the replay to indicate another initial contact proved that they will do anything to make it look good for the viewing audience. 

Live action and in the replay there was no grab of the face mask by Julio. Julio slapped Sherman in the face mask but he did not grab his face mask. Unless you can show me a different picture or replay showing that Julio grabbed Sherman's face mask then you're just complaining about something on a play that's not true and never happened.

I cant find it, and I am not gonna go back to my files and look for it, but there was a slo mo of it that showed where the facemask was pushed and that is illegal. I believe it was grabbed more than likely unintentional...but it did happen. It dont matter. Seemed like they tried to hide it with a different play too. But as I said, it is all water under the bridge. I am debating about watching any more WEFL that is World Entertainment Football League. It is after all just entertainment that athletes get millions for. Hmph. 

Iron Saint likes this

14 minutes ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

I cant find it, and I am not gonna go back to my files and look for it, but there was a slo mo of it that showed where the facemask was pushed and that is illegal. I believe it was grabbed more than likely unintentional...but it did happen. It dont matter. Seemed like they tried to hide it with a different play too. But as I said, it is all water under the bridge. I am debating about watching any more WEFL that is World Entertainment Football League. It is after all just entertainment that athletes get millions for. Hmph. 

If you're gonna say that you got to provide the evidence. I'm actually with you, but no one will look this stuff up that's on you my friend. Again I'm more on your side, but without it just looks like you're talking at this point about nonsense or at least that's how people will take it trust me. 

On 1/20/2019 at 5:45 PM, Red&Black said:

Glad to know I’m the first person on your mind when another team were able to do something your team failed to do the last three times we played and twice alone last year. ;)

23 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Glad to know I’m the first person on your mind when another team were able to do something your team failed to do the last three times we played and twice alone last year. ;)

Whinings answered in the order they are received.  Careful now, you don't want to jinx yourself like that packers fan from a few years back.  Too bad about drew skipping the pro bowl.  I think it's a bad move, seeing how taking it easy against the panthers made him rusty for 2019 ;)

3 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Whinings answered in the order they are received.  Careful now, you don't want to jinx yourself like that packers fan from a few years back.  Too bad about drew skipping the pro bowl.  I think it's a bad move, seeing how taking it easy against the panthers made him rusty for 2019 ;)

That so? I don’t see any after mine’s so I must be a priority in your life. ;)

And nah, our form of voodoo counteracts any jinxes, especially those weak enough for even a midwestern person to fall victim to.

And it’s no problem at all. Brees, Thomas, Armstead, Unger, and the rest of the guys already just finished playing one fake game. No need to play another, right? B)

58 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

That so? I don’t see any after mine’s so I must be a priority in your life. ;)

And nah, our form of voodoo counteracts any jinxes, especially those weak enough for even a midwestern person to fall victim to.

And it’s no problem at all. Brees, Thomas, Armstead, Unger, and the rest of the guys already just finished playing one fake game. No need to play another, right? B)

So that is why I feel so lowsey, You put that voodoo on me. Crap. :o

Iron Saint likes this

4 hours ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

So that is why I feel so lowsey, You put that voodoo on me. Crap. :o

What do you expect after Beastquake, the MNF ***-whoopin’ in 2013, and it’s sequel in the Divisional round that year? 

We got one back in 2016, two more wins and we’ll lift the gris gris. ;)

10 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

What do you expect after Beastquake, the MNF ***-whoopin’ in 2013, and it’s sequel in the Divisional round that year? 

We got one back in 2016, two more wins and we’ll lift the gris gris. ;)

I am so screwed........yall will never get them two wins....:ninja:

On 1/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, SeahawkFan80 said:

I am so screwed........yall will never get them two wins....:ninja:

Well, we’re coming to town for #2 this year. ;)

It’ll all be over soon enough. 

SeahawkFan80 likes this