TRUju2111

It's official..NFL is rigged, teams.don't just give points away like that

125 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2019 at 7:03 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

As far as I can tell the league has only been rigged for two seasons 05' and 09' both for the saints...possibly this season (saints) have to see how it turns out...:lol:

Absolutely, the League totally rigged 2005 in the Saints favor by making us play an unprecedented 16 consecutive road games, one of which being against the Giants at GIANTS STADIUM...

:rolleyes:

On 1/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Bartholomew said:

Saints had 11 penalties to Eagles 4 and they were down 14 points in the first quarter, also a touchdown from Taysom Hill to Kamara called back.. I wouldn't say there that lucky and even if it the ball is not intercepted on that 2:00 minute play the Eagles needed a touchdown against the 2nd best scoring defense in the NFL.

Yeah but we can’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative! Only people’s feelings are viable sources!

11 hours ago, 10_bartkowski said:

i dont believe the nfl is rigged, I know it is. There is no other conclusion. the Falcons prove it. They built a new stadium and were in a SB in short order.

If you’re so sure of it, why the Cowboys still haven’t been been back to a Super Bowl this millennium? AT&T Stadium been open since 2009.

Or how about the 49ers? Levi’s Stadium has been open since 2014 and the 49ers have a 25-55 record in that span.

Those poor Lions though. Ford Field been open since 2002 and they’ve been to the playoffs only three times since then, never advancing out of the Wild Card round.

11 hours ago, 10_bartkowski said:

Saints got one SB win.. after they finished rebuilding the stadium. nothing before or since.

So we were gifted a Super Bowl 3 years after renovating the Superdome? Do you actually read the stuff you type or do your eyes glaze over as your fingers carelessly run back and forth over your keyboard spewing the mental diarrhea your brain is secreting?

Plunket76 and Falconsfan567 like this

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Absolutely, the League totally rigged 2005 in the Saints favor by making us play an unprecedented 16 consecutive road games, one of which being against the Giants at GIANTS STADIUM...

Yeah but we can’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative! Only people’s feelings are viable sources!

If you’re so sure of it, why the Cowboys still haven’t been been back to a Super Bowl this millennium? AT&T Stadium been open since 2009.

Or how about the 49ers? Levi’s Stadium has been open since 2014 and the 49ers have a 25-55 record in that span.

Those poor Lions though. Ford Field been open since 2002 and they’ve been to the playoffs only three times since then, never advancing out of the Wild Card round.

So we were gifted a Super Bowl 3 years after renovating the Superdome? Do you actually read the stuff you type or do your eyes glaze over as your fingers carelessly run back and forth over your keyboard spewing the mental diarrhea your brain is secreting?

A triggered swamper..

..lighten up Francis

5 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Wow, another one running in to save the day for our NFL. You deserve the game ball! Unfortunately for you, those that know what the NFL is all about, still know what the NFL is all about.

13 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

A triggered swamper..

..lighten up Francis

Not triggered in the least, everything I say is backed up by facts. ;)

10 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Wow, another one running in to save the day for our NFL. You deserve the game ball! Unfortunately for you, those that know what the NFL is all about, still know what the NFL is all about.

LMAO, just like your username, every word you just posted is just that: cheap talk.

You really couldn’t have picked a more apt username unless it included “full of ****”. :lol:

if you’re so sure of it, why the Cowboys still haven’t been been back to a Super Bowl this millennium? AT&T Stadium been open since 2009.

this is why its so easy to fool the common man. Theres more than one variable but there are distinct repetitive patterns.

Jones bought the team in 1989 and got 3 championships, 92,93,95.. Dallas had 2 dynasties in the 70s and 90s,, they can stay on the back burner for a while..and yet they still get a playoff spot,to keep that star inbedded in your brain.. that was Jone's reward and the precursor to the new stadium.

The Lions were successful in the 50s and 60, while helping the city and auto industry boom.. then govt turned the place into a slum.. its got nothing to do with making the fans or owners happy. Its about mocking you,teasing you. Giving you hope and jerking it from your sweaty hands.. The owners dont care who wins as long as youre dumb enough to buy tickets no matter what. You, as an Atl fan, should be all to familiar with that.

Black Jesus never got further then 2 losses to Eagles in playoffs and never got an MVP.Falcons Losses to  Brady and Elway because thats what the nation wanted.Eugene didnt get caught with a pro-. that was all made up.. you have an entire history of being ripped off and still cant see it. They took Deion Sanders from you. Rison got a SB in Green Bay. Dominique just kept losing to Bird/ Sixers/,Bucks/,Pistons.

SeahawkFan80 and Cheap Talk like this

Exactly. NFL would rig it so that "America's Team" would go 20 years without winning a single playoff game and now 25 years without winning the Super Bowl? NFL rigged the Packers going 30 years without winning the Super Bowl? GTFO with that rigged ****. Folks that live in tinfoil houses wearing tinfoil hats

when a team has a long dynasty as the Cowboys, Packers,Steelers, Browns,Lions, Redskins ( 3 championships or more in a short period of years have,) they then know..the owner knows..he'll be taking a back seat for a while.. and yet while they havent won championships, they still kepp making the playoffs. Taking away the chances for all the other teams that never get there at all or never win big when they get there.

you say- well, Dallas and who ever would keep going. well,what do you call Brady-Manning x3, Roethlisberger? its the same teams going over and over.

Panthers,Falcons, Jaguars,Titans, Chiefs,Chargers,Jets etc. just keep getting screwed over and over. Dallas lost in the playoffs? so what? they took a playoff spot and made money from it and historically are known as winners.Atl is known as that team that lost to Elway/Brady

Cheap Talk likes this

41 minutes ago, 10_bartkowski said:

this is why its so easy to fool the common man. Theres more than one variable but there are distinct repetitive patterns.

Jones bought the team in 1989 and got 3 championships, 92,93,95.. Dallas had 2 dynasties in the 70s and 90s,, they can stay on the back burner for a while..and yet they still get a playoff spot,to keep that star inbedded in your brain.. that was Jone's reward and the precursor to the new stadium.

The Lions were successful in the 50s and 60, while helping the city and auto industry boom.. then govt turned the place into a slum.. its got nothing to do with making the fans or owners happy. Its about mocking you,teasing you. Giving you hope and jerking it from your sweaty hands.. The owners dont care who wins as long as youre dumb enough to buy tickets no matter what. You, as an Atl fan, should be all to familiar with that.

Black Jesus never got further then 2 losses to Eagles in playoffs and never got an MVP.Falcons Losses to  Brady and Elway because thats what the nation wanted.Eugene didnt get caught with a pro-. that was all made up.. you have an entire history of being ripped off and still cant see it. They took Deion Sanders from you. Rison got a SB in Green Bay. Dominique just kept losing to Bird/ Sixers/,Bucks/,Pistons.

Might want to re-read my username if you think I’m an Atlanta fan...

And all that other drivel is irrelevant. You specifically stated both the Falcons and Saints were rewarded, at minimum, Super Bowl appearances shortly after rebuilding/building a new stadium. The auto industry in Detroit and ancient Cowboy dynasties of the 1970’s and 1990’s hold no bearing on their shiny new stadiums.

How about the Browns? They get robbed of their team and build a new stadium in 1999 and what has the NFL given them since outside of ineptitude, a litany of high 1st round draft picks, and one playoff appearance? And I don’t want to hear about the 1940’s and 1950’s Browns. 

12 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Not triggered in the least, everything I say is backed up by facts. ;)

LMAO, just like your username, every word you just posted is just that: cheap talk.

You really couldn’t have picked a more apt username unless it included “full of ****”. :lol:

My username is in reference to me, you and everyone else coming here to pass the time. But, instead of defending your point of view you decide to turn on my user name, that is 'cheap'!

You have no facts to back-up what you say, you cannot prove the NFL is not fixed. You come up with lame improbabilities. The people that have finally figured out the NFL is fixed have case after case after case of rigging, from every team in the league.

Give me some of your facts by the way, have not seen any of those???

Zone#7 likes this

6 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

And all that other drivel is irrelevant. You specifically stated both the Falcons and Saints were rewarded, at minimum, Super Bowl appearances shortly after rebuilding/building a new stadium. The auto industry in Detroit and ancient Cowboy dynasties of the 1970’s and 1990’s hold no bearing on their shiny new stadiums.

How about the Browns? They get robbed of their team and build a new stadium in 1999 and what has the NFL given them since outside of ineptitude, a litany of high 1st round draft picks, and one playoff appearance? And I don’t want to hear about the 1940’s and 1950’s Browns. 

Hoe about the Browns? Have you ever been to Cleveland? Every other yard has a Browns or Indians sign in it. Browns fans consider it a playoff experience when one of their players makes the pro bowl. The NFL would never have to give them a playoff berth, and they would still be the most loyal fans in the NFL!

What 10_Bartkowski is saying is exactly how calculating the NFL really is! 

Crickets oh though Iron Saint?

The entire saints game plan is based off of putting a hit out on C.J. Anderson.  Watch it happen in the 1st quarter.  In before "that's just football."

The burden of proof lies upon the person making an unfalsifiable claim, not the other way around. No one has need to prove the NFL is NOT fixed but instead the burden that it is lies upon the person making the claim that it is.

As described by Bertrand Russel, I can claim there is a tiny teapot too small to be seen by telescope orbiting the sun between Earth and Mars. I can not claim this is true however because no one can disprove what I say.

To say that it is true because no one can prove it false is absolutely the cheapest talk and method or argument there is. 

What isn't cheap is the notion that the simplest explanation of "coincidences happen" is much more probable than the incredibly complex machinations that would be necessary to rig the NFL. This is not even mentioning the code of silence conspiracy of 1000's of people and the manipulation of the laws of physics behind a bouncing ball that would be necessary to make it true.

Edited by TheUsualStuff
Iron Saint likes this

47 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

The burden of proof lies upon the person making an unfalsifiable claim, not the other way around. No one has need to prove the NFL is NOT fixed but instead the burden that it is lies upon the person making the claim that it is.

As described by Bertrand Russel, I can claim there is a tiny teapot too small to be seen by telescope orbiting the sun between Earth and Mars. I can not claim this is true however because no one can disprove what I say.

To say that it is true because no one can prove it false is absolutely the cheapest talk and method or argument there is. 

What isn't cheap is the notion that the simplest explanation of "coincidences happen" is much more probable than the incredibly complex machinations that would be necessary to rig the NFL. This is not even mentioning the code of silence conspiracy of 1000's of people and the manipulation of the laws of physics behind a bouncing ball that would be necessary to make it true.

This has all been rehashed before. The proof is when you see event after event after event that certifies what you had suspected before-hand. This has nothing to do with Mr. Russell, if there is one play where officials make a call to change the out come of the game, then you have entirely changed the integrity of the NFL. Just one play!

To answer why players do not talk? Players after football bask in the spotlight of having played in the NFL, including having favoritism for many things, and monetary rewards. Not to mention huge monetary sums from their playing days. Why would that inner group come out and sacrifice the integrity of the sport, and put their own integrity into question? The NFL could file suit that they were the only participants involved, and could be facing prison time. It is easy to understand the many reasons for keeping it under hat, especially where huge sums of money are involved. The NFL is a fraternity for those at the top, and those breaking their silence would be dealt with swiftly and harshly. 

Has anyone from the World Wide Wrestling League ever come forward and made claims their sport was fake? Never once heard someone come out and do that, must not be that hard to keep a secret, especially when most everyone would make the claim that wresting is fake. A reporter once tried to make a public claim, and supposedly had his neck broke in the ring (think that was also fake).

There is one other way of verifying the claims on my side of the ledger, that no one can touch (Mr. Russell would no doubt agree), and that is by the use of statistical analysis. That is like DNA matching a murder suspect, no one can dispute the evidence, and is upheld by every court in the land. If you think you have laid the ground work for disputing statistical analysis, then you are sadly mistaken. Did not even come close.

Edited by Cheap Talk

On 1/13/2019 at 7:53 PM, Faithful Falcon said:

I'm with you bro. These people are gonna flame, because they believe everything that happens in America is natural. The Wild Fire Refs will outduel the Katrina Refs next week. There is money to be made.

lol

as though the money will dry up? 

You people are nuts. 

42 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

This has all been rehashed before. The proof is when you see event after event after event that certifies what you had suspected before-hand. This has nothing to do with Mr. Russell, if there is one play where officials make a call to change the out come of the game, then you have entirely changed the integrity of the NFL. Just one play!

To answer why players do not talk? Players after football bask in the spotlight of having played in the NFL, including having favoritism for many things, and monetary rewards. Not to mention huge monetary sums from their playing days. Why would that inner group come out and sacrifice the integrity of the sport, and put their own integrity into question? The NFL could file suit that they were the only participants involved, and could be facing prison time. It is easy to understand the many reasons for keeping it under hat, especially where huge sums of money are involved. The NFL is a fraternity for those at the top, and those breaking their silence would be dealt with swiftly and harshly. 

Has anyone from the World Wide Wrestling League ever come forward and made claims their sport was fake? Never once heard someone come out and do that, must not be that hard to keep a secret, especially when most everyone would make the claim that wresting is fake. A reporter once tried to make a public claim, and supposedly had his neck broke in the ring (think that was also fake).

There is one other way of verifying the claims on my side of the ledger, that no one can touch (Mr. Russell would no doubt agree), and that is by the use of statistical analysis. That is like DNA matching a murder suspect, no one can dispute the evidence, and is upheld by every court in the land. If you think you have laid the ground work for disputing statistical analysis, then you are sadly mistaken. Did not even come close.

Except none of this is accurate nor does it accurately capture the various incentives. 

Yes, it is and has been a widely recognized reality that professional wrestling is "fake." Are you kidding with this? 

And no, "Statistical analysis" cannot prove the NFL is "fixed." If you feel like you're up to that task, I'd love to take a look. 

12 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

I was referring to atl fans here as a whole. You are effectively in denial for calling my extensive well thought out explanation,drivel

you dont want to hear = you dont have the critical thought to realize this is planned out years in advance and cant comprehend what you dont want to. you are in denial. as i already said.. 3 or more championships in a short period obviously has historically proven that you will lay down for a long while after. Only the Giants and Steelers seem to get godfather like status to bypass this.. the nfl and its teams were founded by mafia and bookies. Cleveland didnt get robbed? as i already said, the nfl knows exactly who is moving and when, years in advance, Browns didnt go rogue.. and as i said.. Ravens move, get new stadium and win super bowl short years later.

You specifically stated both the Falcons and Saints were rewarded, at minimum, Super Bowl appearances shortly after rebuilding/building a new stadium.

yes, because its true.

The auto industry in Detroit and ancient Cowboy dynasties of the 1970’s and 1990’s hold no bearing on their shiny new stadiums.

contradicting me doesnt challenge or disprove the reasons i gave.

get  new owner or build a new stadium or move and its almost 99% that a extensive playoff appearances or SB is coming.

2 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Except none of this is accurate nor does it accurately capture the various incentives. 

Yes, it is and has been a widely recognized reality that professional wrestling is "fake." Are you kidding with this? 

And no, "Statistical analysis" cannot prove the NFL is "fixed." If you feel like you're up to that task, I'd love to take a look. 

You do not want any of this to be accurate is what should have said. Seem to be speaking in absolutes here, like you are some kind of final authority.

Think you get the point about wrestling, has anyone from the Wrestling Federation ever come forth to proclaim professional wrestling fake? No! Soooooooooo must not be that hard to keep everyone involved quiet, even though everyone knows it is fake. Same thing goes for the NFL, does not seem that difficult to keep everyone involved in tow.

And yes you can pretty much nail anything down with statistical analysis. Statistical analysis is accepted as evidence in a court of law, such as DNA analysis. A DNA test does not present a fact, but rather a statistical probability. When something occurs that should not occur for 50-lifetimes, such a succession of flags thrown in a game against a particular team, think that is real compelling to critical thinkers. To those that are not critical thinkers, then yes you are right would not be able to prove anything.

Think about all the many more statistical anomalies we can remember as Falcon Fans. Then multiple that time 32-teams in the NFL that have also been subject to these statistical anomalies, so the outcome of a particular game could be predetermined. 

Here is just a sample of a few experiences I had witnessed as a Falcons Fan:

• (46,656)-to-(1) odds that 3-consecutive PI or Defensive Holding penalties would be thrown against the Falcons after holding the Patriots to a 4th down, in their last drive of the first half during the next to last SB. The Falcons were taking over the game up to that point. 
  • Two years prior when the Panthers were struggling against the Falcons to close the season with a perfect record, they had come down to their last drive. There were 3-consecutive flags thrown against the Falcons to stop the clock for the Panthers. Some of the penalties I had never heard of (Holding on the DL). Did not dare do the statistical analysis on that one. Would have been astronomical. Fortunately Refs could not determine the outcome, and the Falcons won with a Beasley sack. This would be greater than (46,656)-to-(1) odds, no doubt in the millions.
  • Last season the NFL needed a team to mathematically stay in the playoff hunt, to attract more viewers later that afternoon. If the Falcons won that team would have been eliminated. There were six- consecutive penalties against the Falcons to start the game. The statistical odds on that one would appear on the surface to be a mere 64 to 1, but when you throw in anomalies like the number of penalties thrown in such a short period of time at the start the game, you begin clicking off thousands-to-one.   

You can go ahead and doubt statistical analysis, as applied to this topic, but no self-respecting scientist would ever do the same. I know you have many examples of where the Refs tried giving away games? Go ahead and tell, so we can do a statistical breakdown on them (now that this is off the Falcon's Board where no one will see).

5 hours ago, Red&Black said:

The entire saints game plan is based off of putting a hit out on C.J. Anderson.  Watch it happen in the 1st quarter.  In before "that's just football."

Perhaps you could post up all the players the Saints took out this season?

That would be just swell.

You know, just to validate your comments.

Iron Saint likes this

4 hours ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

lol

as though the money will dry up? 

You people are nuts. 

Are we though? Like our chump change for PSLs and Season Tickets really mean anything. This organization is huge, which is why a lot of players don't make it. It's not that they're not good enough, you have to be what they're looking for.

12 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

I have no facts to back-up what I say, I cannot prove the NFL is fixed.

There you go, I fixed that for you, pal. ;)

10 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Hoe about the Browns? Have you ever been to Cleveland? Every other yard has a Browns or Indians sign in it. Browns fans consider it a playoff experience when one of their players makes the pro bowl. The NFL would never have to give them a playoff berth, and they would still be the most loyal fans in the NFL!

What 10_Bartkowski is saying is exactly how calculating the NFL really is! 

Crickets oh though Iron Saint?

The only crickets I’m hearing is the lack of evidence you’re failing to produce. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, 10_bartkowski said:

I was referring to atl fans here as a whole. You are effectively in denial for calling my extensive well thought out explanation,drivel

you dont want to hear = you dont have the critical thought to realize this is planned out years in advance and cant comprehend what you dont want to. you are in denial. as i already said.. 3 or more championships in a short period obviously has historically proven that you will lay down for a long while after. Only the Giants and Steelers seem to get godfather like status to bypass this.. the nfl and its teams were founded by mafia and bookies. Cleveland didnt get robbed? as i already said, the nfl knows exactly who is moving and when, years in advance, Browns didnt go rogue.. and as i said.. Ravens move, get new stadium and win super bowl short years later.

yes, because its true.

contradicting me doesnt challenge or disprove the reasons i gave.

get  new owner or build a new stadium or move and its almost 99% that a extensive playoff appearances or SB is coming.

So y’all were only given a the Super Bowl appearance in 1998 for opening the Georgia Dome 6 years earlier and Gary Anderson missed the kick on purpose? Interesting... B)

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Perhaps you could post up all the players the Saints took out this season?

That would be just swell.

You know, just to validate your comments.

I don't follow much taint ball, but does Brandon Brooks ring a bell?  And funny how the momentum shifted without Fletcher Cox. Talib knows he has to watch out for that ankle bounty.

2 hours ago, Red&Black said:

I don't follow much taint ball, but does Brandon Brooks ring a bell?  And funny how the momentum shifted without Fletcher Cox. Talib knows he has to watch out for that ankle bounty.

LMAO, what? Brandon Brooks tore his achilles while he was in his pass blocking set. Oh I’m sorry, we pass rushed too hard.

And Fletcher Cox’s injury was his own fault for taking plays off in that situation during the previous game.

If you reach any further for excuses you’re going to fall out your chair.

And the only bounty Talib is going to have on his ankles is when Thomas is going to break them on that stutter step cut when he dusts him like he did to Peters.

Edited by Iron Saint

6 hours ago, Red&Black said:

So you don’t follow Saints ball, yet you make absurd accusations. Gotcha.

Iron Saint likes this

"Think you get the point about wrestling, has anyone from the Wrestling Federation ever come forth to proclaim professional wrestling fake? No!"

Totally and completely incorrect. From Vince McMahon down to the performing talent it has been widely acknowledged for 20+ years that the WWE and similar organizations provide scripted entertainment.

In 1989 Vince McMahon testified to the NJ state senate that his wrestling was a predetermined/scripted entertainment product. In the 90's it was openly talked about on air with the behind the screens scripting even becoming part of the story lines.

5 seconds of investigation by my 12 year old son can demonstrably prove this comment to be false.

This thread is a joke and the fact that the poster making comments like this wants to talk about factual statistical analysis as backing up his half-baked commentary is hilarious. 

Thank God this nonsensical drivel was moved from TATF to here where I won't have to see it any longer unless I intentionally come here to get a laugh.

Iron Saint likes this

2 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

"Think you get the point about wrestling, has anyone from the Wrestling Federation ever come forth to proclaim professional wrestling fake? No!"

Totally and completely incorrect. From Vince McMahon down to the performing talent it has been widely acknowledged for 20+ years that the WWE and similar organizations provide scripted entertainment.

In 1989 Vince McMahon testified to the NJ state senate that his wrestling was a predetermined/scripted entertainment product. In the 90's it was openly talked about on air with the behind the screens scripting even becoming part of the story lines.

5 seconds of investigation by my 12 year old son can demonstrably prove this comment to be false.

This thread is a joke and the fact that the poster making comments like this wants to talk about factual statistical analysis as backing up his half-baked commentary is hilarious. 

Thank God this nonsensical drivel was moved from TATF to here where I won't have to see it any longer unless I intentionally come here to get a laugh.

Must confess, do not follow wrestling like you do, but sounds like it took testimony under oath for them to come out and admit their sport was fake. Has anyone ever put the NFL in this position? Seems to me there was something about the NFL having a run-in with Congress about tax-exempt status, where they had to come out and claim their sport was only for entertainment purposes. So yes you bring-up a very good point that I overlooked, the NFL has come out and basically said they were in the same group as WWE.

The joke is on anyone watching the NFL sitting on the edge of the seat like anything could happen, sorry that part has been taken out of the game for you. You said the burden of proof was with the accuser, well I have made accusations and backed them-up with a rough statistical analysis. You seem to be sadly lacking in anything further to say, except for you dribble.

2 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

The burden of proof was not even very high, since we only need on instance of where the League has been involved with manufacturing outcomes. Have three perfectly good examples for you, where the odds are much much higher than the numbers given. Would say the burden is now on you to save the credibility of this sport?