TRUju2111

It's official..NFL is rigged, teams.don't just give points away like that

125 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't think sports is rigged, but it is a business first and foremost.

I bet Goodell and the NFL will be rooting for the Rams the rest of the way. It could potentially be the best thing to ever happen to the NFL if they could have an established culture in LA that could rival Cowboys, Packers, Giants, Pats, and Steelers.

I know I’m certainly rooting for the Rams.

5 hours ago, 10_bartkowski said:

Braves did quite well for a long time after Turner bought them. He was the Baseball Kraft at the time, who owned the world.

the Rams new owner will take that heading now

True, but those Ted Turner Braves teams should've won more than one World Series.

PHALCONABERNATHY likes this

12 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Brees Vs  Brady SB at twilight of their careers is a great story line.

This is exactly the name of the game with NFL and NBA. I was wondering when someone would get to this it's been this way for quite some time too this isn't overnight.

College Football is starting to become that way as well. I can't say for MLB or NHL(don't watch it) in the case of MLB they've had too many champions that I really believe they actually just play the game.

21 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

This is exactly the name of the game with NFL and NBA. I was wondering when someone would get to this it's been this way for quite some time too this isn't overnight.

College Football is starting to become that way as well. I can't say for MLB or NHL(don't watch it) in the case of MLB they've had too many champions that I really believe they actually just play the game.

The NBA is definitely a rigged league.

Edited by slickgadawg

13 hours ago, tl;dr said:

I wish that were the case, but the fact is, the Saints are just having one of those years where they get all the lucky breaks. Tucker misses a PAT, half of the Falcons defenses gets hurt before the first meeting, Cam was playing for some reason when he was clearly hurt, one of the most sure handed WR's in the NFL drops an easy catch that leads to a pick.

Let's just face it, they have a good team AND they are getting the breaks you need along the way. Every championship team has them. 

Saints had 11 penalties to Eagles 4 and they were down 14 points in the first quarter, also a touchdown from Taysom Hill to Kamara called back.. I wouldn't say there that lucky and even if it the ball is not intercepted on that 2:00 minute play the Eagles needed a touchdown against the 2nd best scoring defense in the NFL.

theonenotthe2 and Iron Saint like this

1 hour ago, slickgadawg said:

The NBA is definitely a rigged league.

We've gotten way more evidence of that one for sure, but don't let NFL fool you either it's just as bad. Think even most sane people understand with a 28-3 lead say what you will, but that kind of comeback it's literally once in 10,000 years if you know what I mean. Only reason I see that storyline playing out is because they needed something to supplant Tom Brady as the GOAT Montana had 4, but Brady making a huge comeback now no matter what he's the best QB ever with his 5 because of the "Big Comeback"

As for this year SB I'm banking on it being NE vs Saints two aging QB twilight of their careers most talked about besides Peyton Manning etc. Both teams are box office draws as well. Kansas City is actually an unknown they just have a high powered offense that's it.

the point of the super bowl--weren't the falcons given lots of inexplicable penalties near the end of the game?  or at least penalties that are generally overlooked by refs?

if you go on youtube you can see plays that clearly looked rigged--one running back motions to a defensive player with his hand to let him in the end zone and the guy complies.  another where a female ref sees a fumble in a large scrum and immediately calls it for one team even though a guy on the other team holds up the ball ten yards away.  

things may not be staged but at the least the refs may be choosing to call penalties more against one team than another

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

So is soccer....worlds richest sport which barely started using cameras for replay.

The problem I have with Soccer is no not a who cares, but if you look at Spain, Germany, and England of all three only England is even slightly balanced at all.

La Liga(Spain) It's literally will Real Madrid or Barca win it all this year?

Bundesliga(Germany) How many wins will Bayern Munich have?

England Which of the Manchester's or between Chelsea, Tottenham, and Liverpool with a dash of Arsenal will take it this year?

I vote we all go watch Baseball seriously you actually can't tell who's going to go maybe it's rigged, but they do a better job of hiding the **** out of it. Yankees have highest payroll nearly year after year, and in the past 20 years think they only have 2 chips same with Red Sox.

If the league was fixed, you'd see a lot more Steelers and Cowboys. 

Funny how when someone doesn't like an outcome, it's "fixed". It's a lame and lazy fan trope.

Falconsfan567 likes this

9 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

Funny how when someone doesn't like an outcome, it's "fixed". It's a lame and lazy fan trope.

Heard this all before, explains nothing.

Flying Falcon likes this

18 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

We never got a Rodgers Brady superbowl. The NFL writers need to step it up :lol:

12 hours ago, 10_bartkowski said:

just made up stories. The nfl is one entity. one business. No owner goes rogue or he would be thrown from the club.

they just make up stories so you think you can relate to it. the nfl knew and planned on the teams moving years in advance. it was no surprise or secret to them.

notice how 3 or 4 years after they moved, the Ravens/Rams/Titans all ended up in  a Super B. looks like they were being rewarded for moving and not hated.

Try telling that to the NFL which sued Al Davis for moving the Raiders from Oakland to LA without the other owners approving it and therefore the official NFL records doesn't show "Los Angeles Raiders" as being a thing. But you believe what you want to believe. If you believe the whole NFL is rigged then your more than welcomed to.

2 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Exactly. NFL would rig it so that "America's Team" would go 20 years without winning a single playoff game and now 25 years without winning the Super Bowl? NFL rigged the Packers going 30 years without winning the Super Bowl? GTFO with that rigged ****. Folks that live in tinfoil houses wearing tinfoil hats.

TMuiJgS.jpg

Iron Saint likes this

On 1/14/2019 at 1:55 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Try telling that to the NFL which sued Al Davis for moving the Raiders from Oakland to LA without the other owners approving it and therefore the official NFL records doesn't show "Los Angeles Raiders" as being a thing. But you believe what you want to believe. If you believe the whole NFL is rigged then your more than welcomed to.

lol what did I just say? I said they are stories. that was a story too. they can act out a lie. its just govt busy work.

believe? lol I dont believe anything. Something either is or is not. Belief wont change or influence it.

i dont believe the nfl is rigged, I know it is. There is no other conclusion. the Falcons prove it. They built a new stadium and were in a SB in short order.

it happens over and over again. its based on money and profit. not on competition.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:42 AM, Duff_Man said:

thats nonsense. so, in order for you to know the league is staged. They would have to do it the way you would think it was staged?

thats ridiculous. the fact is, if you actually looked at it a lot longer.. you'd notice more than one simple pattern but they are consistent.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:48 AM, DawnOfThemBirds said:

True, but those Ted Turner Braves teams should've won more than one World Series.

thats what they wanted you to believe. keep making them favorites and screw the bettors.

Also , you'd notice over time that they tend to screw fan bases in the country ,that are the higher black populated areas.

Hawks never win, Falcons never win the big one, even with black Jesus.

Saints got one SB win.. after they finished rebuilding the stadium. nothing before or since.

they may go again but only to lose to Brady.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, Zone#7 said:

We've gotten way more evidence of that one for sure, but don't let NFL fool you either it's just as bad. Think even most sane people understand with a 28-3 lead say what you will, but that kind of comeback it's literally once in 10,000 years if you know what I mean. Only reason I see that storyline playing out is because they needed something to supplant Tom Brady as the GOAT Montana had 4, but Brady making a huge comeback now no matter what he's the best QB ever with his 5 because of the "Big Comeback"

As for this year SB I'm banking on it being NE vs Saints two aging QB twilight of their careers most talked about besides Peyton Manning etc. Both teams are box office draws as well. Kansas City is actually an unknown they just have a high powered offense that's it.

It wont be the Saints. It will be the Rams. They need to reinvent the Los Angeles money pit back into the realm of Football. That is why they allowed 2 teams there in my opinion. Look at SB48. They tried to make it close early, but we were too dang good defensively. The Refs had no choice but to let them play. I could see it from my home. The Refs looked distraught and unable to do anything about it. A compensation for XL where we were Bettised out of the park. 

On 1/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Exactly. NFL would rig it so that "America's Team" would go 20 years without winning a single playoff game and now 25 years without winning the Super Bowl? NFL rigged the Packers going 30 years without winning the Super Bowl? GTFO with that rigged ****. Folks that live in tinfoil houses wearing tinfoil hats.

TMuiJgS.jpg

You found my cat. :lol:

Falconsfan567 likes this

On 1/14/2019 at 4:58 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

TMuiJgS.jpg

Is that the best you can do? Tin foil hats to label and put into box, off-the-wall probabilities that have not materialized, and then bold language to cap.

Complex subject involving my money, your money, and millions of other people's money, that you somehow turn into child's play, silliness, and simpleton talk. You have no doubt saved the day for the NFL!