It's official..NFL is rigged, teams.don't just give points away like that

22 minutes ago, tywreezy33 said:

Clearly the defense wasn’t in position to stop whatever the Saints were planning on running.  Obviously in that situation, it is smart to take the timeout rather then give Drew Brees a mouthwatering matchup for an easy touchdown.

There was 2 seconds on the play clock and Brees was no where near ready to snap the ball

34 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I mean we have seen Quinn do it a lot, but the timeout the Eagles took couldn't be explained by anyone anywhere. Just gave the saints 3 points and the commentators don't even mention it. 

Colts and chargers were told to stay home..after today it's hard  to believe that everything you see is real

You mean like the Ravens taking timeouts before halftime last week giving the Chargers a free field goal?

47 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I mean we have seen Quinn do it a lot, but the timeout the Eagles took couldn't be explained by anyone anywhere. Just gave the saints 3 points and the commentators don't even mention it. 

Colts and chargers were told to stay home..after today it's hard  to believe that everything you see is real

I hope they rig the Falcons to go to Super Bowl 54 and whoop those Patriots behinds! For real.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Imo it's pretty hard to script something that sometimes literally comes down to inches. 

Also, the way you make it out is that the players are in on it too.... You gonna tell me that every player in nfl history has kept this on the hush?? 

They seen what happens when people come out against the Clintons. If you don’t think the NFL dont have some hitmen available too...

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Then why do you watch? This is the stupidest crap ever. Sports is rigged cry, cry, cry. Then stop watching it!!

I don't think sports is rigged, but it is a business first and foremost.

I bet Goodell and the NFL will be rooting for the Rams the rest of the way. It could potentially be the best thing to ever happen to the NFL if they could have an established culture in LA that could rival Cowboys, Packers, Giants, Pats, and Steelers.