TRUju2111

It's official..NFL is rigged, teams.don't just give points away like that

125 posts in this topic

I mean we have seen Quinn do it a lot, but the timeout the Eagles took couldn't be explained by anyone anywhere. Just gave the saints 3 points and the commentators don't even mention it. 

Colts and chargers were told to stay home..after today it's hard  to believe that everything you see is real

Cheap Talk and Flying Falcon like this

Clearly the defense wasn’t in position to stop whatever the Saints were planning on running.  Obviously in that situation, it is smart to take the timeout rather then give Drew Brees a mouthwatering matchup for an easy touchdown.

22 minutes ago, tywreezy33 said:

Clearly the defense wasn’t in position to stop whatever the Saints were planning on running.  Obviously in that situation, it is smart to take the timeout rather then give Drew Brees a mouthwatering matchup for an easy touchdown.

There was 2 seconds on the play clock and Brees was no where near ready to snap the ball

Malachore, Tandy, UK13 and 7 others like this

34 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I mean we have seen Quinn do it a lot, but the timeout the Eagles took couldn't be explained by anyone anywhere. Just gave the saints 3 points and the commentators don't even mention it. 

Colts and chargers were told to stay home..after today it's hard  to believe that everything you see is real

You mean like the Ravens taking timeouts before halftime last week giving the Chargers a free field goal?

47 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I hope they rig the Falcons to go to Super Bowl 54 and whoop those Patriots behinds! For real.

10 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Easiest catch in the world..RIGGED!

I'm with you bro. These people are gonna flame, because they believe everything that happens in America is natural. The Wild Fire Refs will outduel the Katrina Refs next week. There is money to be made.

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

If that game was rigged, it was rigged for the Eagles lmao. The Saints had to have well over 120 penalty yards.

They made that for someone like you. 

Cheap Talk likes this

Imo it's pretty hard to script something that sometimes literally comes down to inches. 

Also, the way you make it out is that the players are in on it too.... You gonna tell me that every player in nfl history has kept this on the hush?? 

Edited by FalconFanSince1969
Atl Falcon likes this

5 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I'm with you bro. These people are gonna flame, because they believe everything that happens in America is natural. The Wild Fire Refs will outduel the Katrina Refs next week. There is money to be made.

I just think he drinks entirely too much when posting

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

They made that for someone like you. 

You should be putting big money down if you know all that.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Imo it's pretty hard to script something that sometimes literally comes down to inches. 

Also, the way you make it out is that the players are in on it too.... You gonna tell me that every player in nfl history has kept this on the hush?? 

They seen what happens when people come out against the Clintons. If you don’t think the NFL dont have some hitmen available too...

Cheap Talk likes this

37 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

Easiest catch in the world..RIGGED!

Then why do you watch? This is the stupidest crap ever. Sports is rigged cry, cry, cry. Then stop watching it!!

Bagofbones64 likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Then why do you watch? This is the stupidest crap ever. Sports is rigged cry, cry, cry. Then stop watching it!!

I don't think sports is rigged, but it is a business first and foremost.

I bet Goodell and the NFL will be rooting for the Rams the rest of the way. It could potentially be the best thing to ever happen to the NFL if they could have an established culture in LA that could rival Cowboys, Packers, Giants, Pats, and Steelers.

Faithful Falcon likes this

1 hour ago, HEIST said:

You should be putting big money down if you know all that.

It's bigger than all of us. I just love my home team. I could GAF about anything else. It's getting to the point where it's too predictable. That's why I'm all for these other leagues. 

Flying Falcon likes this

50 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Hey, no sense in attacking this man. He's telling the truth. Unless you're one of those people that thinks we are a fairy tale team that is guaranteed to F up every time.

Flying Falcon likes this