FalconFan1st

Official Eagles vs 'Aints thread!

771 posts in this topic

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Really? Chiefs, Rams and Patriots looked fired up and ready to go from the jump.

I think those teams played their starters. Saints basically had a bye week vs Carolina in week 17.

7 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I wish we could have Foles vs Ryan.  Foles has ice in his veins even in the most hostile environments.  Again, what would Matt Ryan do vs the Bears last week in Chicago?  Nothing.  What would Matt Ryan do in the Saints Stadium for a playoff game?  Nothing.  Foles is the best QB of our times

Ugh I know right?! If only Ryan could have put up one of the BEST post season runs in NFL history. but all he does is lose.......

3 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

How many rings does Ryan have?  Foles beating how many teams away and the best teams in the NFL?

So you inject a team achievement in a player argument that you generated? Ryan is fine. If he had a middle of the road defense in his tenure in Atlanta he'd have multiple rings by now.

Edit: The Eagles had the 4th ranked defense last year. If Atlanta ever gets a top 5 defense I'd put money on Ryan and the offense to deliver a SB.

JDaveG likes this

8 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I wish we could have Foles vs Ryan.  Foles has ice in his veins even in the most hostile environments.  Again, what would Matt Ryan do vs the Bears last week in Chicago?  Nothing.  What would Matt Ryan do in the Saints Stadium for a playoff game?  Nothing.  Foles is the best QB of our times

Give Ryan ...Eagles or Ravens defense....and  Patriots Coach.

See all will choke on crow! & Ryan keeps picking up Lombardis.

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, WisFalcon said:

Ugh I know right?! If only Ryan could have put up one of the BEST post season runs in NFL history. but all he does is lose.......

Foles didn't do the same?  Except Foles had the guts to finish out the Super Bowl and not fade away after halftime

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

Out of all the insults to use, you go with pedophilia. Sheesh.

Life is short. Don't take it so seriously.

Also: Go **** a baby.

falconsd56 and JDaveG like this

Just now, R_The_Great said:

Foles didn't do the same?  Except Foles had the guts to finish out the Super Bowl and not fade away after halftime

Speaking of guts...weren't you supposed to quit the board?

JDaveG and Ergo Proxy like this

There is nothing wrong with me saying Foles is a better QB than Ryan.  Foles is playing today, Ryan is at home. Foles has a ring, Ryan doesn't.  Foles steps up against TOUGH teams in the 4th, Ryan doesn't

Just now, R_The_Great said:

You commented, " What would Ryan do in Chicago? What would Ryan do against the Saints in the playoffs?"
Who knows? But you cant imply that he is a bad playoff QB when he was dominant in the playoffs.

And if you still think the SB loss is on MR2, your QB evaluating is as great as your OL evaluation. Only thing Ryan did wrong in the SB is not buck the system and audible to 100% run plays.

2 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

There is nothing wrong with me saying Foles is a better QB than Ryan.  Foles is playing today, Ryan is at home. Foles has a ring, Ryan doesn't.  Foles steps up against TOUGH teams in the 4th, Ryan doesn't

Eli Manning has more than Foles. More than Brees. More than a lot of guys. Rings the only thing that matter? 

Edited by WisFalcon
JDaveG likes this

Foles isn't better than Ryan  put foles behind our line

also- Brandon Brooks a pro bowler from Miami Ohio. I bet he wasn't a first day pick.