FalconFan1st

Official Eagles vs 'Aints thread!

771 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

I hate the Saints. Their stupid photo opp crap pisses me off. 

Especially when you are losing by 2 scores.

It is one thing to do it when you are winning.......but when you are losing that just feels of doosh bag

36 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Who's going to cover M Thomas for us next year?  Tru?

If we put Tru on him and have him get up at the LOS and have him jam him then Tru can do it.

I’d just like to drop in here ladies and say we’ll see you in Atlanta in just 2 weeks for our week of practive leading up to the Super Bowl.

I’ll put in a special request to Sean Payton that treat your locker room nicely.

Big_L likes this

Man it sucks seeing your rival just have luck on their side sometimes. If that's against us, Jeffrey makes that catch without question. For us, our DB bats the ball in the air, and Edelman makes a circus catch. 

PokerSteve likes this

49 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Xfactor CJ Anderson will be huge...they need use bubble screens and use Gurley in passing game a lot.

Aaron Donald / Suh should and will elevate their game.

Cj Anderson needs to ice the game for them at the end. Going to be tough with all the noise. But you're right they are going to run the ball and Gurley will be yuuuge coming out of the backfield. Hopefully Talon Talib can erase Michael thomas 

28 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

If we put Tru on him and have him get up at the LOS and have him jam him then Tru can do it.

I sure hope do. None of this ten yards off the los. 

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

That is because that is the defense that was called...if you watched the playoff games you saw a LOT of corners playing off like that

VTCrunkler likes this

Just now, falconsd56 said:

That is because that is the defense that was called...if you watched the playoff games you saw a LOT of corners playing off like that

Yes we saw a lot of that these playoffs. Until the second qtr so we're the saints. Then aomething switched and their dbs were close up. 

On the other side Michael Thomas and co found open holes in the zone coverage all night. 

2 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Cj Anderson needs to ice the game for them at the end. Going to be tough with all the noise. But you're right they are going to run the ball and Gurley will be yuuuge coming out of the backfield. Hopefully Talon Talib can erase Michael thomas 

Talib is made for big moments like these...hes a true warrior!

All out Grit...he may give up play or 2 buts he has mamba mentality! He will get even!

JDaveG, Stryka and VTCrunkler like this

All four of the top offenses made the final 4.  All four of them.

And what that usually means is the one with the best defense wins.  That bodes well for an LA/KC matchup.

Stryka likes this

10 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Talib is made for big moments like these...hes a true warrior!

All out Grit...he may give up play or 2 buts he has mamba mentality! He will get even!

Yea. He is a mamba. I'm going to watch his matchup w m Thomas w interest. 

Whats crazy is the Saints have the 2nd best scoring defense in the NFL and thats only 2nd to the Bears. Now lets see if Rankins make it back because he was an anchor in that D-line and the way the Rams ran the ball against Dallas he will be needed. The Saints playing with confidence in there house after spotting the Eagles 14 points and making that comeback with a 119  yard drive taking up 11 minutes of clock, I think they will be hard to beat in the Superdome.

53 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

Whats crazy is the Saints have the 2nd best scoring defense in the NFL and thats only 2nd to the Bears. Now lets see if Rankins make it back because he was an anchor in that D-line and the way the Rams ran the ball against Dallas he will be needed. The Saints playing with confidence in there house after spotting the Eagles 14 points and making that comeback with a 119  yard drive taking up 11 minutes of clock, I think they will be hard to beat in the Superdome.

F. SAINTS!!!

THEY WILL CHOKE ...MARK THIS!

THANKS to Alshon effin Jeffrey had he not dropped that pass...

Warlock Nick was gonna put that dagger in them!

4 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

The Saints think Rankins ruptured his achillies tendon. That obviously would end his playing this season and put into question playing next season.

Edited by Doctor Kildare

3 hours ago, Doctor Kildare said:

The Saints think Rankins ruptured his achillies tendon. That obviously would end his playing this season and put into question playing next season.

If Rankins is out then Onyamama will replace him, Onyamama is sevicable but not Rankins.

8 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

Suh is going to put Kamara or Ingram out of the game. Can't wait.

22 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Shades of the infamous Charmin Chernobyl...  :lol:

22 minutes ago, stizz said:

Suh is going to put Kamara or Ingram out of the game. Can't wait.

Suh is being led by a DL coach we have fired. 

Not a chance. :lol: