FalconFan1st

Official Eagles vs 'Aints thread!

771 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

Counting a lot of chickens before they hatch dude

If it’s any consolation, a Saint did lose today. Ol Saint Nick, who’s performed well in every playoff game he’s been to.

Bagofbones64 likes this

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Not really. Eagles got lucky in 1st Q. DAL could've played a controlled game. NO had control of the game since the 1st Q ended.

Except the Cowboys suck on the road. I made that claim yesterday and they showed it against the Rams just how bad they are on the road. They're not that ground and pound and control the clock team on the road. It's why they went 3-6 in their 9 road games this year averaging only 17 points per game which is inflated by them scoring 36 against the Giants to end the season.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I am not a violent man, but something about that cheese eater makes me want to walk straight up to him and slap in right in the puss. 

That’s your problem...  SLAPPING puss.  

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Except the Cowboys suck on the road. I made that claim yesterday and they showed it against the Rams just how bad they are on the road. They're not that ground and pound and control the clock team on the road. It's why they went 3-6 in their 9 road games this year averaging only 17 points per game which is inflated by them scoring 36 against the Giants to end the season.

Either way best 2 NFC teams this year will be in the NFCCG next weekend.

10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Makes no sense, even if they did score you didn't want Breesus to have any time left.

I was just about to post what you said there when the interception happened. 

7 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Rams are gonna run the ball down the saints throat and keep their offense off the field all day. That rankins injury is gonna hurt. 

Bingo.

They also have dirty players on defense to humble some of New Orleans players on every tackle.

9 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Rams are gonna run the ball down the saints throat and keep their offense off the field all day. That rankins injury is gonna hurt. 

The Saints can do the same to the Rams.

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I am not a violent man, but something about that cheese eater makes me want to walk straight up to him and slap in right in the puss. 

Saints brings out the darkside of me every effin time!! I ensure Im in solace when I watch division games. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

The Saints can do the same to the Rams.

High scoring game.

Wade Phillips & Aaron Donald will FINISH the game with sack, fumble recovery for T.D! 

F.Saints!!

8 minutes ago, stizz said:

Saints have disco lights going in the locker room and they just had a nail biter against the 6 seed and Nick Foles.

That's a weird juxtaposition. Only in nawlins.  

3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

High scoring game.

Wade Phillips & Aaron Donald will FINISH the game with sack, fumble recovery for T.D! 

F.Saints!!

Rams receivers have to sell the heck out of the pi they will face on every play after the second qtr. 

11 minutes ago, fuego said:

I was just about to post what you said there when the interception happened. 

That was my thoughts. I honestly thought the Eagles would score a TD and leave too much time on the clock.

25 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yep, these dudes get paid huge bucks, but us, the average fans, knows better. 

It's really annoying to be honest 

jeffro2000 likes this

16 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Rams receivers have to sell the heck out of the pi they will face on every play after the second qtr. 

Xfactor CJ Anderson will be huge...they need use bubble screens and use Gurley in passing game a lot.

Aaron Donald / Suh should and will elevate their game.

VTCrunkler likes this

21 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That was my thoughts. I honestly thought the Eagles would score a TD and leave too much time on the clock.

Yep. 

43 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I hope your right.  The eagles were a wild card team who had previously were blown out by the saints and were literally a few plays away from winning.  I think if Fletcher Cox never left the game this would have had a different outcome.  I hope we can draft our own fletcher cox in this draft.

Stryka likes this