FalconFan1st

Official Eagles vs 'Aints thread!

771 posts in this topic

I wish we could have Foles vs Ryan.  Foles has ice in his veins even in the most hostile environments.  Again, what would Matt Ryan do vs the Bears last week in Chicago?  Nothing.  What would Matt Ryan do in the Saints Stadium for a playoff game?  Nothing.  Foles is the best QB of our times

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Wentz is getting nervous.  Probably wearing Saints underwear today

He should be traded but I know he won't... Foles might be one of the greatest backups of all time tho... Just something about that guy with things on the line...

Edited by Sipifalcon
Falcons In 2012 likes this

Just now, R_The_Great said:

I wish we could have Foles vs Ryan.  Foles has ice in his veins even in the most hostile environments.  Again, what would Matt Ryan do vs the Bears last week in Chicago?  Nothing.  What would Matt Ryan do in the Saints Stadium for a playoff game?  Nothing.  Foles is the best QB of our times

I wish we had more Saints and Eagles fans versus you. 

2 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Ryan's 100+ passer rating in the playoffs would beg to differ.

Just now, Sipifalcon said:

He should be traded but I know he won't... Foles is might be one of the greatest backups of all time tho... Just something about that guy with things on the line...

If they win back-to-back SB’s, they almost have to trade Wentz.  The entire Eagles fan base  will have been turned to Foles side

Wonder what they’d get for Wentz.  Two 1st rounders? 3?

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

If they win back-to-back SB’s, they almost have to trade Wentz.  The entire Eagles fan base  will have been turned to Foles side

Wonder what they’d get for Wentz.  Two 1st rounders? 3?

Prolly 3 1sts last yr with the way he was playing before injury now 2 1sts and a 2nd easy...

Falcons In 2012 likes this

geez, no leading with the helmet on that one? and that sucks for the saints that Rankin is down. Small wood already having success on them

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, FalconFan1st said:

Saints starters had the week off vs Panthers and week off in Wildcard round. I think that does make you rusty

Really? Chiefs, Rams and Patriots looked fired up and ready to go from the jump.

SoCalFalconFan likes this

5 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Go hug James Stone 

FalconFan1st likes this

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Really? Chiefs, Rams and Patriots looked fired up and ready to go from the jump.

Chiefs and Pats players for the most part played in Week 17 I’m pretty sure. Rams had a few players resting I think, and they definitely started slow. 

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Ryan's 100+ passer rating in the playoffs would beg to differ.

How many rings does Ryan have?  Foles beating how many teams away and the best teams in the NFL?