Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

Tomahawk Choppa

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Playoffs have been absolutely trash this year. Every game is basically a blowout. I’m hoping these playoff games force the league to look at making a change to the system. 

There's not much you can change. Considering the amount of people who loved the Colts, Texans and Chargers, the games were matched fairly well.

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Playoffs have been absolutely trash this year. Every game is basically a blowout. I’m hoping these playoff games force the league to look at making a change to the system. 

I think "winning your division" is so overrated. Why should a team from a ****** division get a home game over a team with a better record? Chargers won 12 games and had to play on the road last week against a Ravens team that won only 9 games. I think playoffs should be seeded 1-6 with the best overall records regardless of division champion or not.

lol reading the chargers game forum is really interesting, they sound exactly like our fanbase. BUILD THE LINES. NOODLE ARM. TRADE RIVERS. HERE WE GO AGAIN. 

http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/forum/los-angeles-chargers-forum-nfl-forum-padres-forum/the-los-angeles-chargers-forum/673608-chargers-patriots-divisional-playoff-gdt/page18

1 minute ago, jstammer said:

Chargers just like so many teams. Plan A doesnt work and they just continue to use it because they are incapable of adjusting. 

No clue how you can be a professional at your job in this game and NOT be able to try something different than what isnt working. 

Because "adjustments" are a kind of fan fiction. You can only do so much to alter a week of practice in 5 minutes.

Archived