Tomahawk Choppa

Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

329 posts in this topic

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

The that would defeat the whole purpose of having division champions. They would have to do away with divisions altogether.

Can't have a team with potentially the 2nd overall seed who isn't a division winner. That could happen.

I see some arguments for it. But getting rid of divisions should happen. The NBA should do it because division winners in the NBA are completely useless. Pretty certain the top 2 seeds in the western conference can be in the same division in the NBA. But... everyone plays everyone the same amount 

As much as I wanted the Chargers to win this is what's best for us. We need the strongest teams possible alive while the Saints are still in it...

1 minute ago, Realsurfin said:

Downswing? LOL.  I needed a chuckle today.  After that i a gonna crack a cold on... downswing? LOL

You've already downed a few by the looks of it.

Just now, falcons007 said:

That defender was hanging on the receiver. How’s that not a flag?

Not really.

Just now, falcons007 said:

That defender was hanging on the receiver. How’s that not a flag?

Uh...its against the Pats...IN NEW ENGLAND. lol you really need to ask?

Patriots coaches know how to prepare for a team usually when they have 2 weeks, and the players do play with a chip on their shoulders. About the only thing is their regular season is usually a cakewalk, Jets,Dolphins,Bills barely put up a fight. and I hate the fookers..

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Uh...its against the Pats...IN NEW ENGLAND. lol you really need to ask?

There truly is something to that. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

There truly is something to that. 

Yeah...the league always fixes games for the teams that sue them.

Welp, time to watch some Bonanza reruns or something. Thanks for the stellar game plan and preparation Chargers. 

Just now, putnam6 said:

Patriots coaches know how to prepare for a team usually when they have 2 weeks, and the players do play with a chip on their shoulders. About the only thing is their regular season is usually a cakewalk, Jets,Dolphins,Bills barely put up a fight. and I hate the fookers..

True, but it still shouldn't be 35 - 7 with Pats probably about to score again.

.... Thats just the 1st half of the game.

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I see some arguments for it. But getting rid of divisions should happen. The NBA should do it because division winners in the NBA are completely useless. Pretty certain the top 2 seeds in the western conference can be in the same division in the NBA. But... everyone plays everyone the same amount 

But the NBA is so top heavy anyway.

There is no competition in that league at all now, or atleast it hasn't been for awhile.

12 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

This is the best game ever. I love how the Pats are in every fans heads. It is the greatest.

FTFY

20 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I think "winning your division" is so overrated. Why should a team from a ****** division get a home game over a team with a better record? Chargers won 12 games and had to play on the road last week against a Ravens team that won only 9 games. I think playoffs should be seeded 1-6 with the best overall records regardless of division champion or not.

And the Chargers won that game, so get over it. If you're the better team you'll win.

17 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Like what? What could you possibly do?

23 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I think "winning your division" is so overrated. Why should a team from a ****** division get a home game over a team with a better record? Chargers won 12 games and had to play on the road last week against a Ravens team that won only 9 games. I think playoffs should be seeded 1-6 with the best overall records regardless of division champion or not.

@Yo_Lover