Tomahawk Choppa

Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

329 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FalconBlood23 said:

lol reading the chargers game forum is really interesting, they sound exactly like our fanbase. BUILD THE LINES. NOODLE ARM. TRADE RIVERS. HERE WE GO AGAIN. 

http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/forum/los-angeles-chargers-forum-nfl-forum-padres-forum/the-los-angeles-chargers-forum/673608-chargers-patriots-divisional-playoff-gdt/page18

Yeah. It's almost like fans are pretty dumb overall.

tl;dr, JDaveG and Dr Long Shot like this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Happened before you even made this post.

Predicting a response doesn't make it less true. Brady is clearly on the downswing.

Just now, HEIST said:

Predicting a response doesn't make it less true. Brady is clearly on the downswing.

41 years old 5 super bowl rings now he is on a downswing. Couldn't it have happened in quarter 4 of SB 51?

Just now, HEIST said:

The Pats are playing with a chip on their shoulder. They can beat the Saints playing like this.

Which is all that really matters. Will take back every mean thing (joking and non-joking) that I have said about the Pats on this forum today. 

Char

1 minute ago, FalconBlood23 said:

lol reading the chargers game forum is really interesting, they sound exactly like our fanbase. BUILD THE LINES. NOODLE ARM. TRADE RIVERS. HERE WE GO AGAIN. 

http://www.thepowderblues.com/forum/forum/los-angeles-chargers-forum-nfl-forum-padres-forum/the-los-angeles-chargers-forum/673608-chargers-patriots-divisional-playoff-gdt/page18

Chargers surprised and caught a lot of teams off guard.  The also play a dirty game.  Still Brady & the Pats are a force to be reckoned with.  Saints Eagles might be more of the same.

Just now, tl;dr said:

Which is all that really matters. Will take back every mean thing (joking and non-joking) that I have said about the Pats on this forum today. 

I hate the Pats. But they are the lesser of two evils if it comes down to it.

8 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Playoffs have been absolutely trash this year. Every game is basically a blowout. I’m hoping these playoff games force the league to look at making a change to the system. 

Like what? What could you possibly do?

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I think "winning your division" is so overrated. Why should a team from a ****** division get a home game over a team with a better record? Chargers won 12 games and had to play on the road last week against a Ravens team that won only 9 games. I think playoffs should be seeded 1-6 with the best overall records regardless of division champion or not.

The that would defeat the whole purpose of having division champions. They would have to do away with divisions altogether.

Can't have a team with potentially the 2nd overall seed who isn't a division winner. That could happen.

8 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Well... okay. This is a shocking turn of events

Sorry I stepped on your toes, sport. 

Grown up and act like an adult man. The pats are good accept it.

15 minutes ago, Jesus said:

It doesn't benefit the league to do that. If you're there every year you know how to do it.

When they got away with 28 -3...:lol:  why do you think Vince McMahon tried to get into football?

Edited by slickgadawg

People really thought the greatest of all time was going to lose in the divisional round at home against a guy he's never lost to?

Reading those Chargers upset predictions were hilarious. 

4 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Downswing? LOL.  I needed a chuckle today.  After that i a gonna crack a cold on... downswing? LOL

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Geez Romo, its a sideline out pattern. High school QB's make that throw. lol

That throw is also the throw that ends Qb’s careers when they can no longer execute it. Saw it happen to Marino his last season. He even talked about in retirement.