Tomahawk Choppa

Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

329 posts in this topic

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

I was also hoping a grown man wouldn't act like you but here we are.

Well... okay. This is a shocking turn of events

Sorry I stepped on your toes, sport. 

Playoffs have been absolutely trash this year. Every game is basically a blowout. I’m hoping these playoff games force the league to look at making a change to the system. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

Playoffs have been absolutely trash this year. Every game is basically a blowout. I’m hoping these playoff games force the league to look at making a change to the system. 

Terrible playoffs so far. 

Sidecar Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

I can't believe anyone here would ever say "let's go pats". 

If they are playing the Saints in the SB, you can bet that I am!

Just now, Sidecar Falcon said:

There's not much you can change. Considering the amount of people who loved the Colts, Texans and Chargers, the games were matched fairly well.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Did you guys just see how bad of a duck Tom Brady just threw? If that had been Matt Ryan there would be 10 new "noodle arm" threads on the front page.

Tom Brady is 41 years old, it happens.

Just now, vanhino said:

Would be the worst case scenario

Chargers just like so many teams. Plan A doesnt work and they just continue to use it because they are incapable of adjusting. 

No clue how you can be a professional at your job in this game and NOT be able to try something different than what isnt working. 

Just now, vanhino said:

And it's not even close... I don't like the Pats because of one game. I don't like the Saints because of everything lol

vanhino likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Did you guys just see how bad of a duck Tom Brady just threw? If that had been Matt Ryan there would be 10 new "noodle arm" threads on the front page.

Wait till some one says he is old. Lol. Rivers and luck were throwing ducks when they were dancing in the pocket.

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

I think "winning your division" is so overrated. Why should a team from a ****** division get a home game over a team with a better record? Chargers won 12 games and had to play on the road last week against a Ravens team that won only 9 games. I think playoffs should be seeded 1-6 with the best overall records regardless of division champion or not.

Sidecar Falcon likes this

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

Must be the avacado ice cream. 

Sprinkled in with a little bit of some hgh amirite

1 minute ago, jstammer said:

Chargers just like so many teams. Plan A doesnt work and they just continue to use it because they are incapable of adjusting. 

No clue how you can be a professional at your job in this game and NOT be able to try something different than what isnt working. 

Because "adjustments" are a kind of fan fiction. You can only do so much to alter a week of practice in 5 minutes.

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

And it's not even close... I don't like the Pats because of one game. I don't like the Saints because of everything lol

Absolutely!!

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Wait till some one says he is old. Lol. Rivers and luck were throwing ducks when they were dancing in the pocket.

Happened before you even made this post.

2 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Tom Brady is 41 years old, it happens.