Tomahawk Choppa

Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

329 posts in this topic

Teams will maybe learn that the only way to play defense in the NFL is aggressive, put the QB on his ***, man up and press style. Anything less just doesn't work against seasoned QB's. 

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Will the Football Gods seriously allow both the Pats and Saints to win on the same day? I hope not...

I said before today's game that the nfl is gonna milk the brady and brees show...:lol:

ZoneOne01 and FalconofShadows like this

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

How? They held. It's a penalty. **** some of y'all will cry over anything 

Nope. Pats payin the refs 

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Will the Football Gods seriously allow both the Pats and Saints to win on the same day? I hope not...

Saints beat the patriots in the SB with final score 28-3

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Lol I never knew so many Falcons fans would be upset by bashing Brady. Thought it was pretty obvious I was being just A LITTLE extreme. 

Still think he's overrated though

I'm not upset. I hate the Pats as well. Just nowhere near as much as I hate the Saints.

I don't want the Saints to sniff another SB title. If the Pats were to win another one, it would basically be nothing more than business as usual. Bill and Brady already have 5 rings so not much really changes if they were to get a sixth.

Rather see a Chiefs vs Eagles SB and call it a season. Seeing Andy Reid finally get a ring over his former team where he came so close soo many times but just couldn't get it done would be priceless.

tl;dr and Tomahawk Choppa like this

Crazy as a Falcons fan to watch Brady with so much time with the ball. It should be a statement for our front office that even with Julio Jones and Ridley, you should still pay attention to the trenches. 

Edited by Disco

Yep. Not surprised one bit. There's two teams that just can't ever beat the Patriots, that's the Steelers and Chargers. Counting the postseason the Patriots are a combined 19-5 against the Steelers and Chargers with Brady under center.

6 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I'm already too hurt to respond. Wow this is a tough scene

I suspect you’re joking...but if not, I apologize, bud.  Was not trying to upset you

tl;dr likes this

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Pats are gonna win another Super Bowl.

It's better than the Saints winning another one!

Just now, slickgadawg said:

I mean... Its the SAME RIGGED playoffs evey year...:lol:  the Patriots are scrubs. A league created dynasty...

It doesn't benefit the league to do that. If you're there every year you know how to do it.

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I'm not upset. I hate the Pats as well. Just nowhere near as much as I hate the Saints.

I don't want the Saints to sniff another SB title. If the Pats were to win another one, it would basically be nothing more than business as usual. Bill and Brady already have 5 rings so not much really changes if they were to get a sixth.

Rather see a Chiefs vs Eagles SB and call it a season. Seeing Andy Reid finally get a ring over his former team where he came so close soo many times but just couldn't get it done would be priceless.

Now this is something I can completely agree with. Would rather seen the Pats win 3 in a row than see the Saints win even one more. 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

This is hard to look at knowing we had the Patriots BUT Shanny let his ego get the best of him and he tried to show out.

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I suspect you’re joking...but if not, I apologize, bud.  Was not trying to upset you

Lol. The reality is... I just don't want the Saints to win another one. If that means the Pats have to beat them.... THEN LETS GO PATS!!!!

Falconsin2012 and vanhino like this

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You're a sad little man.

Lol I really hope you aren't taking me seriously...

Just now, tl;dr said:

Lol I really hope you aren't taking me seriously...

I was also hoping a grown man wouldn't act like you but here we are.