Tomahawk Choppa

Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

329 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Sucks to suck man, they should have beaten the Cheifs.

Lmmfao Again, we’re talking about changing the way it’s structured. If the only reasoning to not change it is “Sucks to suck.” then that’s proof enough right there. 

1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Lmmfao Again, we’re talking about changing the way it’s structured. If the only reasoning to not change it is “Sucks to suck.” then that’s proof enough right there. 

Then what's the point in winning your division? It does nothing for you. 

jstammer likes this

11 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

The Pats just have a good team. Winning all three phases. 

Wonder what their home wining percentage rage is over 18 years compared to other teams. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

Wonder what their home wining percentage rage is over 18 years compared to other teams. 

Probably pretty high. The Patriots are good in all 3 phases. The QB is not the only reason they win. 

13 minutes ago, Jesus said:

No Sony to Atlanty threads?

No, but when Holyfield gets picked by someone else in the 4th round and breaks off a long TD run against the Falcons while Freeman is in the concussion protocol, I'm gonna grimace a little bit.

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Probably pretty high. The Patriots are good in all 3 phases. The QB is not the only reason they win. 

The qb is only a fraction. Coaching on all phases including best o line coach in the game. 

Falconsin2012 and tl;dr like this

8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Then what's the point in winning your division? It does nothing for you. 

Thats exactly what we are saying. Winning your division is overrated. Get rid of it and let it be the top 6 teams and the top two get the home field games. 

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The Pat's have good coaching 

They have whistles in their favor sometimes too. Never Forget “1st and 40”

7 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

No, but when Holyfield gets picked by someone else in the 4th round and breaks off a long TD run against the Falcons while Freeman is in the concussion protocol, I'm gonna grimace a little bit.

It's sort of amazing how the organization itself and some here seem to be counting on Freeman being back, in 2016 form, and being able to stay that way. 

Quite honestly, I have serious doubts about it and think a plan B at running back needs to be in place. I'm not sure Ito or anyone else currently on the roster is a solid plan B. 

12 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

2 losses I think..one to the Ravens for sure.

6 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The Pat's have good coaching 

Good coaching can make even meh players look okay... can make good players look great. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

2 losses I think..one to the Ravens for sure.

The Jets in 2010 too. Beat them by 42 in the regular season then lost to them not that long afterwards 

Falconsin2012 likes this

3 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

In reality, I think some of the "this team gets all the calls" stuff is overblown.

The only team that consistently gets the benefit of the doubt is the Saints at home... There is some homerism involved in that, but the film doesn't lie lol

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

Because "adjustments" are a kind of fan fiction. You can only do so much to alter a week of practice in 5 minutes.

I can understand that you practice your main game.plan. But how do you not anticipate needing to change or fix something over the course of 3 hours?

Who in their right mind as a DC, that has actually followed football for the past 15 years, thinks that Tom Brady is incapable of figuring out a defense that shows him the same thing on every play? The Chargers aren't even throwing in a wrinkle here and there. How often do you get punched in the face before you finally put a hand up to block it? 

10 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Thats exactly what we are saying. Winning your division is overrated. Get rid of it and let it be the top 6 teams and the top two get the home field games. 

Divisions are also the key to how the season schedules are made every year.

Getting rid of divisions isn't that simple.

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

In reality, I think some of the "this team gets all the calls" stuff is overblown.

The only team that consistently gets the benefit of the doubt is the Saints at home... There is some homerism involved in that, but the film doesn't lie lol

The Katrina Refs is the biggest myth ever if you let some people tell it haha

4 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

Pats have made very little mistakes today, I credit alot of that to coaches and discipline. Belichick is the best coach in any sport 

16 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

The qb is only a fraction. Coaching on all phases including best o line coach in the game. 

NE spends, on average, $1,500,000 per player on the OL....Falcons are at $3,700,000 per lineman (only 1 lineman on NE makes more the 3.5 mill).  Yes, coaching & proper scouting for your scheme are essential

Edited by Falconsin2012
⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

13 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

How is winning your division overrated? Falcons fans get hyped when we win it but now it's overrated. Ok. Then we should just get rid of divisions and rivalries right?