Tomahawk Choppa

Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

329 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

True, but it still shouldn't be 35 - 7 with Pats probably about to score again.

 

.... Thats just the 1st half of the game.

Well thats the other thing, teams melt against them its like they get down 14 and say screw it. And the Patriots know how to go for the jugular, they dont go conservative. Another thing the OL just keeps Brady upright and gives him time and teams are afraid to blitz cause he can usually beat that too. But you got to be committed to making him uncomfortable in the pocket. One thing the Falcons did till they got tired in SB51 was get to Brady, Grady blew it up.

rogueleadersf likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Phillip rivers that man will never win a super bowl as long has brady exist in the same conference 

Edited by RoddyWhite84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Poor Phillip rivers that man will never win a super bowl as long has brady exist in the same conference 

Or he could not suck so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yo_Lover said:

That's a terrible argument. Chargers won the game. And if you want home field then win your division man. Simple as that. 

Lmfao Not arguing. Just saying that could be a potential change they could make. Home field games are huge. The two best records should get one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why anyone trusted the Chargers against the Patriots who have owed them for darn near a decade. The Pats are a completely different animal in the playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Lmfao Not arguing. Just saying that could be a potential change they could make. Home field games are huge. The two best records should get one. 

Sucks to suck man, they should have beaten the Cheifs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

Not sure why anyone trusted the Chargers against the Patriots who have owed them for darn near a decade. The Pats are a completely different animal in the playoffs. 

Talking heads were saying the chargers would blow the patriouta out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VTCrunkler said:

Talking heads were saying the chargers would blow the patriouta out. 

The Pats just have a good team. Winning all three phases. 

 

Falconsin2012 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now