Tomahawk Choppa

Official Charger's at Patriots Game Thread

329 posts in this topic

Pats bailed out on 3rd and 6 and get a TD instead of having to settle for a FG. Same old story every year 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Gonna need the Chargers to play better on defense. The last thing I wanna see is a Saints/ Patriots super bowl. 

Exactly. I don't even know if I'd watch to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

Pats bailed out on 3rd and 6 and get a TD instead of having to settle for a FG. Same old story every year 

"Tied up w Gronk".   The Patriots do the same routinely when they are on defense. 

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

You sure about that?

yup lol u saw what a potent offense and aggressive defense did last year right ?? lol 

I'd man up and send 7 at the old coot all day. See how he's throwing in the 3rd qtr after being hit 15 times. That first 1st down for the Pat's was classic NE...Gronk just bulldozes the defense out of the way for the receiver behind him who is wide open. Pure OPI but it's never called.

JDaveG, Schwarzwald and Osiruz like this

That patriots offense is a beast. Somehow their OL blocks at hall of fame level, and their wrs are open on every 3rd down every playoffs. McDaniels needs to be recognized as one of the best OCS of all time.

In 2008, the Pats went 11-5 with Matt Cassel and missed the playoffs. In 2018, the Pats went 11-5 and made the playoffs with a first round bye. 

sysTom's luck at its finest

Schwarzwald likes this

Matt Ryan or Phillip Rivers defense allows a big play like that and continually sucks: "well the QB needs to make some plays. Can't rely on the defense to bail you out."

sysTom's defense allows a big play: "THIS GUY HAS NO HELP!!!!"