Embrace the suck

Surprised it hasn't been posted

44 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Have the Dolphins had any QB since Marino that was even good?

This is what the fans here take for granted when they act as if Matt Ryan is enept and needs replaced. As if franchise caliber QBs grow on trees. Trolls like to troll I guess.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

You’ll learn more the more you visit. Not saying this is the case here but most use other teams situations as an attempt to feel better about the falcons. Not sure if the same happens on your board

Naw...on our board we have nFL Nation and the mods move stuff that dont belong on the main board there when it fits. Some make mistakes but we usually slap the heck out of them and they do better the next time. We also have a college/with the draft page on the board so we can go there for draft thoughts. On draft day, we open up the front page to the guys we draft for about a month then they fade into the sunset. We got 4 picks this year...yea us. 

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, SeahawkFan80 said:

Naw...on our board we have nFL Nation and the mods move stuff that dont belong on the main board there when it fits. Some make mistakes but we usually slap the heck out of them and they do better the next time. We also have a college/with the draft page on the board so we can go there for draft thoughts. On draft day, we open up the front page to the guys we draft for about a month then they fade into the sunset. We got 4 picks this year...yea us. 

We got those forums as well but people post stuff here because they know it won’t get any attention in the other forums. The mods we have aren’t necessarily here full time. Heck one only comes around on game day or once a week. For the most part it seems only one is active and makes attempts to do something. Probably time for another shake up. 

From the way it sounds you guys have a more stable board than we do

14 minutes ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

I find it interesting that this post thread is on TAFT rather than on the Other TEams page. I got confused about why there are a few of these things going on...but I am just a visitor. Carry On.

It's falcons related. Many of our fans wanted to tank since we got eliminated early from playoffs contention. 

SeahawkFan80 likes this

15 minutes ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

I find it interesting that this post thread is on TAFT rather than on the Other TEams page. I got confused about why there are a few of these things going on...but I am just a visitor. Carry On.

Those other forums, outside of College Sports, are where threads go to die.  They are a graveyard.  The cure for cancer could be on of those forums and nobody would have a clue

1 minute ago, osiruz said:

It's falcons related. Many of our fans wanted to tank since we got eliminated early from playoffs contention. 

I’m going to be honest, imo, fans ignorantly wanting the team to tank doesn’t necessarily make this falcons related. Any team wanting to tank for Tua is messing up from the start

falconidae and SeahawkFan80 like this

25 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

We got those forums as well but people post stuff here because they know it won’t get any attention in the other forums. The mods we have aren’t necessarily here full time. Heck one only comes around on game day or once a week. For the most part it seems only one is active and makes attempts to do something. Probably time for another shake up. 

From the way it sounds you guys have a more stable board than we do

We probably have more mods than you all here. We also dont have an automatic filter to filter out "other than kind words"...shall we say. We have mods do that or we let them know...or the mods filter it. WE do have a bad place that we can troll our guests called the Shack. In that place there are only 4 words that dont work and they dont work anywhere. They are just plain wrong. We try to be respectable....and sometimes it works. Or I am just wierd and they let that go. :P

ya_boi_j likes this

11 minutes ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

We probably have more mods than you all here. We also dont have an automatic filter to filter out "other than kind words"...shall we say. We have mods do that or we let them know...or the mods filter it. WE do have a bad place that we can troll our guests called the Shack. In that place there are only 4 words that dont work and they dont work anywhere. They are just plain wrong. We try to be respectable....and sometimes it works. Or I am just wierd and they let that go. :P

We need that here lol

TNFalcon1 and SeahawkFan80 like this

47 minutes ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

Wait, the Seahawks only have 4 picks?

I predict a short career for Lamar J.  He is already taking too many hits.  Some tackle is going to take him down hard.  He also does not have a great long ball.  They will wish they still had Flaco

Edited by Realsurfin

39 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m going to be honest, imo, fans ignorantly wanting the team to tank doesn’t necessarily make this falcons related. Any team wanting to tank for Tua is messing up from the start

Yea it does, half the board wanted to tank for quinnen or ed oliver. I see no problem with it as long as we get a quality player.

1 minute ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Wait, the Seahawks only have 4 picks?

Yep. A first rounder, third, fourth, and I think 6th. We mortgaged the future in drafts for this year. We got a few games for it, but not the whole rebuild yet. 

1 minute ago, osiruz said:

Yea it does, half the board wanted to tank for quinnen or ed oliver. I see no problem with it as long as we get a quality player.

Fan speak doesn’t make it relevant to the team in reality though which is my point

5 minutes ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

Yep. A first rounder, third, fourth, and I think 6th. We mortgaged the future in drafts for this year. We got a few games for it, but not the whole rebuild yet. 

I was wrong...we do have 4 picks...here they are. 

2019 draft picks

• Round 1: Seattle
  • Round 2: None
  • Round 3: Seattle
  • Round 4: Seattle
  • Round 5: Seattle
  • Round 6: None
  • Round 7: None

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Fan speak doesn’t make it relevant to the team in reality though which is my point

Why not? Would have been a good strategy for us. Our brain trust refuses to employ it when it makes sense yet other teams go out and openly state they are going to tank.

6 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Why not? Would have been a good strategy for us. Our brain trust refuses to employ it when it makes sense yet other teams go out and openly state they are going to tank.

Lol they didn’t say they were going to tank. You just interpreted it that way. And no, it’s not a good strategy. It’s been stated numerous times it’s not about where you draft yet it’s about who you draft. 

falconidae likes this

2 hours ago, osiruz said:

Flacco will make a great backup QB somewhere. Maybe we can sign him. I agree that Tua is not a finished product. I think Lock and Herbert are the best Qbs coming out.

Herbert isn't coming out I dont think 

11 minutes ago, UK13 said:

Herbert isn't coming out I dont think 

Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert is returning to Oregon. It was quoted from a radio show.