Osiruz

Surprised it hasn't been posted

44 posts in this topic

So the Dolphins went our there and pretty much insinuated they are hoping to tank for 2019. Personally I think they should trade up for Drew Lock he will be better than anything available in 2020. I still think we should have lost at least one of our last 2 games for a shot at quinnen williams, greedy williams, or ed oliver.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25749961/miami-dolphins-considering-rebuild-eye-heralded-qbs-2020-draft-class

Cheap Talk and Falconsin2012 like this

10 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I don’t think Flacco will be a starting QB in the NFL again.

There’s already rumors of interest between the 2. He will be a starter again, he’s just not the qb Baltimore needed him to be anymore

Falconsin2012 likes this

Flacco will make a great backup QB somewhere. Maybe we can sign him. I agree that Tua is not a finished product. I think Lock and Herbert are the best Qbs coming out.

Falconsin2012 likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

There’s already rumors of interest between the 2. He will be a starter again, he’s just not the qb Baltimore needed him to be anymore

Not saying he won’t end up there, but they my draft QB early...and that QB will win the job.

if Flacco gets another starting gig, it will be with the Jags if Kubiak ends up being their OC

Ergo Proxy likes this

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Not saying he won’t end up there, but they my draft QB early...and that QB will win the job.

if Flacco gets another starting gig, it will be with the Jags if Kubiak ends up being their OC

He’ll start in the league again. He’s still better than half the starters in the league

JJC28 likes this

10 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Flacco will make a great backup QB somewhere. Maybe we can sign him. I agree that Tua is not a finished product. I think Lock and Herbert are the best Qbs coming out.

If I'm Flacco, my ego doesn't let me go back up the guy I was drafted with in 2008.

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He’ll start in the league again. He’s still better than half the starters in the league

Lol he maybe better than 3-4 other qbs. Would you take him over Stafford or RW? What about Cam, or Watson?

Falconsin2012 likes this

Just now, AtlantaFanatic said:

If I'm Flacco, my ego doesn't let me go back up the guy I was drafted with in 2008.

Money trumps ego. I am sure Shaub has a Texas sized ego himself. 

ltstorm2 likes this

1 minute ago, osiruz said:

Lol he maybe better than 3-4 other qbs. Would you take him over Stafford or RW? What about Cam, or Watson?

I'd take him over bortles. Bet he ends up with the jags. 

Falconsin2012 likes this

Just now, osiruz said:

Money trumps ego. I am sure Shaub has a Texas sized ego 

I disagree. Not like im an expert on being rich by any stretch of the imagination but I'd be willing to guess that once you have all that money already, image and pride means more than a couple extra mil.

That SB MVP on his resume will have some team wanting him as their starting QB. Despite how bad Flacco has been since that SB.

It's the NFL. Teams front offices and owners love old resumes of washed up players/coaches or trends that remind them of someone who is currently successful.

I didn't watch the video but nothing in the article quotes the Dolphins saying they will lose on purpose. Any franchise that would lose on purpose doesn't deserve to continue in the NFL. Considering a rebuild doesn't mean they plan to lose on purpose. Every new staff wants their guys. None of this is surprising. 

Those 4 certainly don’t represent half of the qbs in the league. 

36 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

I didn't watch the video but nothing in the article quotes the Dolphins saying they will lose on purpose. Any franchise that would lose on purpose doesn't deserve to continue in the NFL. Considering a rebuild doesn't mean they plan to lose on purpose. Every new staff wants their guys. None of this is surprising. 

They plan to take a QB with a top 10 pick. I am not sure how that equates to making the playoffs and making the SB but it's a miracle to do that and still end up with a top 10 pick.

8 minutes ago, osiruz said:

They plan to take a QB with a top 10 pick. I am not sure how that equates to making the playoffs and making the SB but it's am miracle to do that and still end up with a top 10 pick.

Nobody said they would make the playoffs or the SB. Just like the Dolphins didn't say they will tank.

I don't know why tanking has to be a conversation around here. It's been said a billion times you don't have to lose on purpose to get better. Why not be more like the Patriots and less like the Jaguars, Browns, Jets, ect. ect?

I find it interesting that this post thread is on TAFT rather than on the Other TEams page. I got confused about why there are a few of these things going on...but I am just a visitor. Carry On.

Falconsin2012 likes this

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

So the Dolphins went our there and pretty much insinuated they are hoping to tank for 2019. Personally I think they should trade up for Drew Lock he will be better than anything available in 2020. I still think we should have lost at least one of our last 2 games for a shot at quinnen williams, greedy williams, or ed oliver.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25749961/miami-dolphins-considering-rebuild-eye-heralded-qbs-2020-draft-class

Have the Dolphins had any QB since Marino that was even good?

1 minute ago, SeahawkFan80 said:

I find it interesting that this post thread is on TAFT rather than on the Other TEams page. I got confused about why there are a few of these things going on...but I am just a visitor. Carry On.

You’ll learn more the more you visit. Not saying this is the case here but most use other teams situations as an attempt to feel better about the falcons. Not sure if the same happens on your board

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Have the Dolphins had any QB since Marino that was even good?

They could have drafted Matt Ryan. I'm glad they didn't.