Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Sark turns down Cards OC for Bama

68 posts in this topic

On 1/13/2019 at 0:22 AM, falconsd56 said:

Pluck off.

You are seriously one of the most deranged people who post here.

It is one thing to disagree with a guys play calls ....it is another to call him a coward.....so yeah pluck off

I really enjoy @R_The_Great posts and analysis, but he acts like Sark really did something to him badly as a child. I'm curious to know the rest of his personality on this site outside of him just being a Sark hater. I hated Sark too, but not like he molested a bunch of children or shot up a school. 

falconsd56 and Flying Falcon like this

16 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

I really enjoy @R_The_Great posts and analysis, but he acts like Sark really did something to him badly as a child. I'm curious to know the rest of his personality on this site outside of him just being a Sark hater. I hated Sark too, but not like he molested a bunch of children or shot up a school. 

Loves James Stone. Thinks Foles is a finisher. Hates Sark for no real reason. 

Basically he is a collection of bad takes animated and personified. 

Ergo Proxy, mqg96 and falconsd56 like this

On 1/12/2019 at 10:15 PM, wartownfalcon said:

He’s 0-1 as the OC there. Doesn’t say if he will be OC or what 

ummm yes it does.....

"Sarkisian is expected to become the Crimson Tide's offensive coordinator, sources told ESPN's Chris Low. "

KOG I'd say sorry man, but I'd be lying  :D:ninja::tiphat:

although in reality I don't think he'll do that badly anywhere he goes really, he didn't do as badly as so many around here believe he did, with what he had to work with

16 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

If irc, Asamoah retired due to back injury.. When healthy, Asamoah was one of the best pass blockers in the league 

The regime before Shanny was high on Asamoah, but Shanny wasn't. It was very puzzling at the time. 

It looked like he wasn't going to start, which was shocking.

I don't remember how it unfolded from there, whether we cut him or he retired, but I don't think he was on our roster when the season started. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Turning down another OC job in Phoenix? 

This makes me wonder if Sark will ever want to return to the NFL...and whether he was 100% 'fired' by the Falcons, or if he told them he was out. 

My trick knee tells me there was a lot more to his leaving here than we'll ever know. 

39 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I would like to embrace a lombardi, been wait in 21 years.

Newbie.  You were born on our SB year and have had more good seasons than bad.  You have no room to complain.  Some of us experienced being a fan at Fulton County Stadium

Edited by Falconsin2012
TheUsualStuff and Vandy like this

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Newbie.  You were born on our SB year and have had more good seasons than bad.  You have no room to complain.  Some of us experienced being a fan at Fulton County Stadium

Kim McQuilken at QB.

We've seen horrors these sweet summer children couldn't even imagine. The 1974 Falcons scored 12 total touchdowns.

Falconsin2012 likes this

3 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I've been a fan 21 years, not sure how that qualifies me to be a newb, but was born in early 80s.

34 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Just messing with ya

All good, it already sucks not watching the falcons win the big one for 2 decades, I can only imagine what it's like for old timers who are feeling old age like ffs1970 lol. Falcons need to close.

TheUsualStuff likes this