Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Sark turns down Cards OC for Bama

13 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And I'd take Sark over Coley any day. 

Yeah, I thought Sark definitely got better this season and the NFL experience will  only help him back in College. He wasn't perfect but pretty good for the most part. He was still out of his league at times but the oline did him no favors.

I think it's a good hire for them which doesn't please me.

A monkey with a bag of poop could be the oc and score points at bama due to their talent.  However sark will fail at situational playcalling.  I am still laughing. 

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Sark will do well there. He'll have an offensive line that can actually block someone. 

Imagine if we had Freeman and even an average OL. Could have been a much different season...

17 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

A monkey with a bag of poop could be the oc and score points at bama due to their talent.  However sark will fail at situational playcalling.  I am still laughing. 

You'll be amazed how much smarter he's going to look when someone is blocking for a change.

And I wouldn't be laughing too hard considering UGA's very underwhelming OC hire.

BamaBirdLady and Falconsin2012 like this

17 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

You'll be amazed how much smarter he's going to look when someone is blocking for a change.

And I wouldn't be laughing too hard considering UGA's very underwhelming OC hire.

I will laugh all I want at the hire.  Not impressed at all and nothing sark has done proves this is a good hire.  Who knows on Cooley.  We don't have enough to go on regarding him.  I do find it funny how the overwhelming bammer reaction is anger and disgust regarding this hire while some want to laud it as something awesome.  Bama will score points regardless of who is oc but sark will fail at situational play calling which will happen in the big games that matter most.  

I don't know much about Coley other than he will be everyone's whipping boy like Cheney was this past year. UGA fans are really good at scapegoating one particular coach on the staff and blaming all ills on him. 

Sark's biggest problem in Atlanta was that he followed Shanahan and the best offense in NFL history. There was nowhere to go but down. 

BamaBirdLady and Falconsin2012 like this

I think Sark will do great at Bama. He has spent time there, knows Saban and his way of doing things and has an understanding of The Process. 

He has a great offensive mind and with the talent at Bama this is a great combination!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Falconsin2012 likes this

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I don't know much about Coley other than he will be everyone's whipping boy like Cheney was this past year. UGA fans are really good at scapegoating one particular coach on the staff and blaming all ills on him. 

Sark's biggest problem in Atlanta was that he followed Shanahan and the best offense in NFL history. There was nowhere to go but down. 

Sark much better than Coley.  Not even close iMO...and I wanted Sark fired in Atl. He improved so much the last 12 months

Edited by Falconsin2012