Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconfreek123

Official Cowboys @ Rams Thread

180 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

They have some kind of special provision with the league. Whatever that means.

https://247sports.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/Article/Cowboys-at-Rams-uniforms-throwbacks-blue-and-yellow-NFC-Divisional-round-127470444/

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/01/07/nfl-rams-cowboys-uniforms-playoffs-divisional-round/

Thanks to an exception made by the NFL this year, the Rams were allowed to wear their blue and yellow uniforms as much as they’d like at home. They wore them five times and were 4-1 in those games.

Good because I don't know what Kronke was thinking changing their secondary colors on their helmets and pants to white while keeping the jerseys with gold on them.

Other than the white on white, their uni's are hard to look at. Especially the blue ones.

Faithful Falcon likes this

6 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

Well it ain't over yet.....

Was over after Dallas 2nd offensive possession. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Good job rams. Now take care of business next weekend please. 

Thats only if the Eagles lose to the Saints.

In Foles We Trust!

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Thats only if the Eagles lose to the Saints.

In Foles We Trust!

Even then, I don’t wanna see the Eagles back in the SB. 

The NFC Championship appearance and Super Bowl droughts continue for the Cowboys. I was born in February '96 which was a month after the Cowboys previous NFC championship and Super Bowl appearances. In my lifetime the Falcons have been more relevant than the Cowboys! IDGAF, if you're my age or younger you have nothing to say! 

Edited by mqg96

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Even then, I don’t wanna see the Eagles back in the SB. 

I don't either, but can you imagine the massive headache LA fans would become if the Rams were to win it all?

Would rather the Eagles lose in tge SB to the Chiefs. Even if the Pats were win it all, it will just be business as usual because Pats fans can't get any worse than they have been for the past almost 20 years.

23 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

People have the nerve to complain about hof ryan

Is Goff not in his 3rd year? Ya'll just get on here and say anything like Ryan was posting stats anywhere near Goff in his first few seasons.

7 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

The NFC Championship appearance and Super Bowl droughts continue for the Cowboys. I was born in February '96 which was a month after the Cowboys previous NFC championship and Super Bowl appearances. In my lifetime the Falcons have been more relevant than the Cowboys! IDGAF, if you're my age or younger you have nothing to say! 

The Cowboys as a quality contending team has had a huge fall from grace.

Jerry has yet to do anything significant without the influences of Jimmy Johnson. Even their last SB in their 90's dynasty with Barry Switzer as HC was still with mainly Jimmy's roster.

JDaveG and mqg96 like this

58 minutes ago, falconfreek123 said:

People have the nerve to complain about hof ryan

If Matt had Goff's stat line we'd never win another playoff game.

Ever.

Amazing what not having to be perfect every single game can do to a TEAM game!

Rams got 6.1 YPC; 39 for 238 vs the Cowboys only counting their RBs. Abused them. If they can run on the Saints at all they could win.

Held Zeke to under 50 yards. Looked like one of our rush totals this year.

Funny, if we had a defense at all this year; even without the run game? We'd have won at minimum 4 more games. What a frustrating year. No wonder DQ wants to be the coordinator. Not just for his job, but have some self-respect!

We have to get it right this offseason, because we are so close.

JDaveG likes this

1 hour ago, putnam6 said:

LOL no its not, NFL is on auto pilot they wouldnt risk a billon dollar industry on getting caught staging stuff, it would lose credibility overnight 

it's okay to turn the blind eye.

I think we saw a rested team vs one coming off a hard fought battle on wildcard weekend. No way the Cowboys run defense is that bad normally. Teams with bye weeks & homefield have a massive advantage.

Edited by Pay the Zebra
JDaveG likes this

5 hours ago, Nereek said:

it's okay to turn the blind eye.

Well if its staged and you have it figured out, you should be making a fortune on the winners... so are you betting Sundays locks in these staged games.

JDaveG likes this

2 years ago I said f Trufant and get Marcus Peters. After watching a full season of him in a new system, I see he has that Nnamdi Asomugha disorder and now I have a little more appreciation for Trufant

22 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

2 years ago I said f Trufant and get Marcus Peters. After watching a full season of him in a new system, I see he has that Nnamdi Asomugha disorder and now I have a little more appreciation for Trufant

I agree, but Trufant still hasn't been that relevant for the Falcons since his injury. 2015 was his last full good season, and he's only had 2 postseason starts in 1 season for us since he was drafted. Robert Alford may have problems with penalties but he plays with more effort and he's made bigger plays in the past few seasons when it mattered most. See game gaming winning pick 6 against the Redskins in 2015. Picking off Brady in the Super Bowl. Game winning INT against the Panthers in week 17 last season.