Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Andruw Luck 2nd in the league in 4th Qtr TDs...

23 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Matt Ryan was 1st. But some say he doesn’t finish or call him Matty Melt

It’S BeCaUSe hEs a GArbaGE TiMe QB

15 hours ago, Jesus said:

Only 9 people in earth have 50,000 yards passing and 300 TDs. Next season Matt will be the 10th.

But but I don’t believe in stats. I am not stats guy. 

21 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The 4th quarter tds are fine and all but that’s not important. What matters is how many of those tds took the lead in the 4th quarter or won the game

Why? Shouldn’t TDs to put the game out of reach matter too? Or TDs to put your team back within reach? I understand the point that garbage time TDs are meaningless, but making up arbitrarily guidelines for what counts and what doesn’t is stupid. 

Mojojojo, JerseyNo12, FA91 and 1 other like this

11 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Why? Shouldn’t TDs to put the game out of reach matter too? Or TDs to put your team back within reach? I understand the point that garbage time TDs are meaningless, but making up arbitrarily guidelines for what counts and what doesn’t is stupid. 

Considering the op only griping about people saying Matt Ryan can’t close, meaning win games, I feel comfortable with what I said. I don’t expect anyone to agree

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

The 4th quarter tds are fine and all but that’s not important. What matters is how many of those tds took the lead in the 4th quarter or won the game

What matters is game winning drives.

44 minutes ago, osiruz said:

What matters is game winning drives.

OK but what if your team is winning the entire game? Or game sealing drives? Kinda silly to just hone in on a stat that requires a lot to happen to even be in position to acquire. 

freefall likes this

51 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

OK but what if your team is winning the entire game? Or game sealing drives? Kinda silly to just hone in on a stat that requires a lot to happen to even be in position to acquire. 

The vast majority of NFL games are one score games, so it does matter and they have that stat for a reason. Top QBs in that stat are Brady and Manning sound familiar? 

16 minutes ago, osiruz said:

The vast majority of NFL games are one score games, so it does matter and they have that stat for a reason. Top QBs in that stat are Brady and Manning sound familiar? 

Top since Ryan came into the league is Ryan. Sound familiar? QBs on teams that play with the lead do not need to come back in the 4th QTR as much as QBs on teams with poor defences that squander leads like the Falcons. 

All that matters is MR2 is one of the bestQBs in the league and would have a have ring if DQ and KS knew anything about clock management.