Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kiwifalcon

Chris Lindstrom G Boston College.

17 posts in this topic

Saw some good and bad with this guy.

Wilkins had his way with him a few times in the Clemson highlights.I think Lindstrom has lateral agility issues.Another thing I didn’t like was BC were trying to run a lot and had problems moving the ball.

Things I liked I think he has good recognition of what’s coming at him,stunts and alike.When he decides to engage his opponent he pretty much stalemates his opposite.

As above I’m not overly enamoured with the guy like some are but I guess if this guy is not me of the top Gs suggests how weak this draft class is along the oline.

3 hours ago, atlbaby said:

How do feel about Dalton Risner who by the way will be 24 before he plays his first NFL snap?

He’ll be on the to do look list.

I try and find games or watch games where a guy is playing quality opponents and opposition with regards to teams for the latter.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

I like Lindstrom he has a mean streak. Who would you compare him with as a player? And wouldn't you say he is an upgrade over fusco?

At this point in time I’d take Fusco reason being is experience.

Also counting against Lindstrom is the strength of the olineman class coming out isn’t that great.

In saying this if we do go olineman I think it’ll have to be early the only 2 guys I’ve been slightly interested in are the 2 top guys in Jonah Williams and Cody Ford.The Florida tackle has cooled off on me as I watched his bowl game and thought he gave up to much ground in pass pro.Didnt play with good leverage in my eyes.

Gs right now I look at it in a combination and by far Ford and Samia are the best combo I’ve seen.These 2 playoff one another and if you were to go that way there ahead of the curve in that area already playing a few years together.Both are physical guys.

Biggest risk is starting a rookie right side.

Embrace the suck likes this

On 1/13/2019 at 0:02 PM, atlbaby said:

How do feel about Dalton Risner who by the way will be 24 before he plays his first NFL snap?

After watching the drills yesterday I’d say no too Risner.To me I saw a little bit in his game stuff I had a look at he gives up too much ground and his opponent seemed to get the first shot in and move him a lot of the time.

Saw this in the drills aswell.Hes off my list and so is the Deiter kid from Wisconsin.

As of right now my 3 favourites are 

1 E.Jenkins 

2 C Lindstrom

3 T.Howard

On ‎01‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:57 PM, kiwifalcon said:

At this point in time I’d take Fusco reason being is experience.

Also counting against Lindstrom is the strength of the olineman class coming out isn’t that great.

In saying this if we do go olineman I think it’ll have to be early the only 2 guys I’ve been slightly interested in are the 2 top guys in Jonah Williams and Cody Ford.The Florida tackle has cooled off on me as I watched his bowl game and thought he gave up to much ground in pass pro.Didnt play with good leverage in my eyes.

Gs right now I look at it in a combination and by far Ford and Samia are the best combo I’ve seen.These 2 playoff one another and if you were to go that way there ahead of the curve in that area already playing a few years together.Both are physical guys.

Biggest risk is starting a rookie right side.

Dude looking like a stud so far, and Samia looks atrocious.

kiwifalcon likes this

I like Lindstrom but as far as versatility goes he doesn't offer much outside of Guard. Quinn loves versatility and that could be a determining factor if we choose him or not.

He is still a good player.

kiwifalcon likes this

7 hours ago, Cole World said:

I like Lindstrom but as far as versatility goes he doesn't offer much outside of Guard. Quinn loves versatility and that could be a determining factor if we choose him or not.

He is still a good player.

That’s why I think there looking at these OTs who can play inside.

I like Lindstrom though but I’m not touching until the 3rd round.

gtech1 likes this

On 1/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, kiwifalcon said:

Ok so just had a quick gander over these highlights against Clemson & Notre Dame.

id actually take him in the 2nd.  he looks good

Embrace the suck likes this

Honestly given the lack of versatility I'd pass on him. I think he can be a solid guard for years, but will never be elite. 

Edit to say ... When I say solid I mean average at best. 

Edited by atlanta_dude

Who cares about versatility the kid is awesome at guard. I rather take the safe prospect over a tackle who could "potentially" play inside. I also like Elgton Jenkins as well.