WornOutFalconFan

Since our beloved Falcons aren't around to watch, who you got to win it all?

105 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TheHeartless said:

Chiefs are fun to watch. Foles and the eagles winning games you'd think they'd lose is also great

Hopefully, Big **** Nick will win another one tomorrow! What do Eagles fans say? Fly Eagles Fly!!

I got Dallas and KC in the SB. Pulling for KC to take it all, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Chargers take it all either.

2 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Colts big strength is their run game, as soon as they were playing from behind they lost that strength

I thought that Luck would throw all over the weak Chiefs secondary. Man, was I wrong on that.

I'd like to see cowboys heat the saints then lose the super bowl to whoever

Before that, the week leading to the superbowl, I'd also would love to kidnap elliot, trip descott, and poison Crabtree seafood

3 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Eagles.  I want to see their FO go crazy and trade Wentz after Foles wins back-to-back titles

They'd probably trade Foles and keep Wentz. Why Foles isnt the starter is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

They'd probably trsde Files and keep Wentz. Why Foles isnt the starter is ridiculous.

Foles wasnt that good to start the season

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

When Adam Vinateri misses a FG in the playoffs you know end times are near.

What about when he shanks an XP?

3 hours ago, Borat said:

Think the Chiefs or Chargers will win it, but hoping the Eagles do (without going into specifics, have a connection to the Lurie family). 

Ditto and ditto

1 minute ago, quotemokc said:

Vinatieiris misses havent had any affect on the game tho

Really? Colts should have been down only 7 with a little over 5 minutes left. That's a major difference than being down 11. That drive was the first time in the 2nd half the Chiefs offense did anything.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Really? Colts should have been down only 7 with a little over 5 minutes left. That's a major difference than being down 11. That drive was the first time in the 2nd half the Chiefs offense did anything.

Yep.

Down by 7 with all three timeouts & 5 minutes left, they wouldn't have felt the need to try that squib kick. Coulda just kicked it deep & gave the defense a better chance to get  a stop & get the ball back.

3 hours ago, putnam6 said:

Dont worry putting all my money on the Saints, running heavy Saints line ups. Its the kiss of death 

Take one for the team. He.ll bet your house...Ik have plenty gyof living space. 

Only slightly /purp if it means the F*** the saints lose.

I don't want to even say who I think will win it all, but I am pulling for the Chiefs over the Rams. Chiefs over Eagles would be ok too.