WornOutFalconFan

Since our beloved Falcons aren't around to watch, who you got to win it all?

105 posts in this topic

Why is that when the Chiefs or Florida State does the chop it's perfectly fine but it's racist when the Braves do it? Have you people ever noticed that it's only with the Braves that all the hateful comments are made?

40 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Chiefs or Colts

LA fans would be unbearable if the Chargers or Rams won a SB. Eagles fans would start acting like Pats fans if they go back to back. The Cowboys aren't going to win it all.

Saints can go burn in ****.

Cowboys are the only team to shut down the Saints this year though.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why is that when the Chiefs or Florida State does the chop it's perfectly fine but it's racist when the Braves do it? Have you people ever noticed that it's only with the Braves that all the hateful comments are made?

I don't know.  Maybe it's because they are located in a town that once had the Fryer Drew's Sermons: Go, Atlanta Crackers!lol

RING OF HONOR likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

You people??? What do you mean

You people??

:ninja:

:lol:

octoslash likes this

If it's not us it is usually just about who I don't want to win.

I never want the Saints or Patriots to win, so anyone else is fine.

Just now, octoslash said:

Cowboys are the only team to shut down the Saints this year though.

Game was in Arlington. Much different than being in New Orleans. Cowboys have been terrible on the road this year. They went 3-5 on the road this year and averaged only 17.4 PPG. That includes the last game of the season when they put up 36 against the Giants. Take that game out and it drops their PPG to 14.7. That ain't gonna get the job done against the Saints in New Orleans.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Game was in Arlington. Much different than being in New Orleans. Cowboys have been terrible on the road this year. They went 3-5 on the road this year and averaged only 17.4 PPG. That includes the last game of the season when they put up 36 against the Giants. Take that game out and it drops their PPG to 14.7. That ain't gonna get the job done against the Saints in New Orleans.

I didn't say they would. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

I don't know.  Maybe it's because they are located in a town that once had the Fryer Drew's Sermons: Go, Atlanta Crackers!lol

You realize that cracker is a derogatory term used to put down whites right?

Pulling for under dog Colts, but think Chargers or Chiefs in the AFC

Eagles Rams in the NFC.

All LA Bowl  Rams/Chargers Goodell's wet dream

How in the **** is that not pass interference? Dude flat out tackled the receiver while the ball was in the air. I just don't believe the NFL refs can be so horrendous.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Anyone but...

F*** the saints

Dont worry putting all my money on the Saints, running heavy Saints line ups. Its the kiss of death 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

36 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

I live in KC i kinda dont there fans are terrible

what teams fans or not terrible, every team have some idiot fans that go above and beyond, also its a NFL tradition to wish hate the other team. Its a way of life.

17 minutes ago, shock said:

Strange. I thought the KC fans were pretty **** awesome and super welcoming when I went to a Falcons/Chiefs game years ago. That stadium is gorgeous as well. 

I go to all the birds games here nothing to do with that its dealing with them everyday 

Just now, Bartholomew said:

what teams fans or not terrible, every team have some idiot fans that go above and beyond, also its a NFL tradition to wish hate the other team. Its a way of life.

if you say so

19 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ebron has to catch that. Tough catch going to the ground but gotta catch it.

Looks like nobody can catch today.

Falconsfan567 likes this