WornOutFalconFan

Since our beloved Falcons aren't around to watch, who you got to win it all?

105 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

I kinda hope the Chiefs take it.

Im good with that, I grew up with Tyreek Hill.. Would love to see him get a ring! Guy was always a good example of a dedicated athlete.. He actually went to a small school outside the county his freshman year and balled out.. It was like a 1A school.. Then transferred to the larger high school and was always the most humble guy you'd meet

Saints are the best team but its the hottest team that USUALLY* takes it. 

As weird as it seems to say, Dallas and Indy are the hottest teams in the league. 

*Yes, that's a reference to the 2016 Atlanta Falcons

Atl Falcon likes this

Chiefs or Colts

LA fans would be unbearable if the Chargers or Rams won a SB. Eagles fans would start acting like Pats fans if they go back to back. The Cowboys aren't going to win it all.

Saints can go burn in ****.

WornOutFalconFan likes this

19 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

SD is playing good ball right now. I'd keep an eye on them. Aints should come out of the NFC. Gonna go with the Aints. TATFers better get ready for it. Won't affect me much but many here will suffer.

If the Stains take it a few fans will be sore and the Stanks fans will never shut up til we win one. They'll keep talking trash even after we win one. I don't care about that so much. I just don't want it to affect the team.

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Eagles.  I want to see their FO go crazy and trade Wentz after Foles wins back-to-back titles

Exactly this. Love to see Foles win 2.

I'ma go with the Chiefs.

My initials are KC.

Also, my dad was in the Air Force & in the early 80's when I was still a little kid we got stationed at a base about an hour outside of Kansas City. I remember that kids could flag down the Security Police as they were patrolling the neighborhood, and ask if they had any cards. They almost always would open the glove box of the cop car & there would be a gigantic stack of Chiefs football cards in there. The cops would hand out a bunch to all the kids that were there asking for them, which was kinda cool.

Think the Chiefs or Chargers will win it, but hoping the Eagles do (without going into specifics, have a connection to the Lurie family). 

54 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

I kinda hope the Chiefs take it.

I live in KC i kinda dont there fans are terrible

Here's to the Colts at Chiefs being a 45-44 repeat of the game they played a few years ago in the playoffs!! Don't have a dog in this one so lets just let it be entertaining!!

As weird as it is for me to say this, I think the Chargers have a great shot at winning the whole thing.

With Eric Berry not playing an already bad Chiefs passing defense will be even worse today. I'm calling that Andrew Luck has no less than 4 TD passes today.

7 minutes ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

Charger's. Would love to see Rivers and Gates get a ring. 

Rivers gonna ask if he can have his made as a Groove Ring?

Groove-Life-Silicone-Wedding-Rings-Phili

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

With Eric Berry not playing an already bad Chiefs passing defense will be even worse today. I'm calling that Andrew Luck has no less than 4 TD passes today.

Luck will be the difference one way or the other

19 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

I live in KC i kinda dont there fans are terrible

Strange. I thought the KC fans were pretty **** awesome and super welcoming when I went to a Falcons/Chiefs game years ago. That stadium is gorgeous as well.