Knight of God

RB to Replace Teco - Your Thoughts?

155 posts in this topic

Jacobs is going 5th overall in NFL.com's mock draft...you guys really want to trade up and use a 1st on a RB...lol cmon. We'll take one in the 5th round maybe.

Using draft capital on a rb would be a waste in a draft this deep with D-line talent... sign a short-term bruiser in FA and make Free earn his money... Legarrette Blount is my guy... love how he runs

Reminds me more of David Johnson than anyone. Nasty jump cut and ability as a receiver.

I wouldn't be upset if we took him in the 2nd. Don't see any way he lasts that long though.

If we're talking a guy to replace Teco, Bryce Love is being insanely underrated by just about everyone right now. Was hit behind his porous line the majority of snaps and when he had decent blocking, it was ALWAYS a big play. He's going to kill it in the NFL. Speed in spades. He's more physical than Teco too. Hard finisher. 

MSalmon likes this

15 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Should be

I know Jacobs will climb, but I thought 2nd - 3rd round.  No way he goes 5th unless aarians looses his mind, but do you see him going Day 1?

Knight of God likes this

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:22 PM, Knight of God said:

Our OLs are overrated 

He was running through huge holes. Honestly the best way to fix our run game is to get some good OGs and fix the hole at RT.

18 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Give me Holyfield. He's just on a whole other level and it's not even close.

Which round would you say we should draft Holyfield?

On ‎01‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:15 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

I still cannot forgive Free's missed blocks. Is there a 25 year old Turner out there?

Bennie Snell jr.

MSalmon likes this

13 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

That’s my dude

Mine too he's a sledge hammer running back. Would be a sick combo with freeman or Coleman.

I dunno I really just don’t think drafting a RB is a good use of our resources. I’m for looking in UDFA for a Phillip Lindsay type or something to compete with Langford  but over all I’m comfortable with the backs we have and would rather draft and use FA to upgrade OL DT CB DE LB TE and KR before looking at RBs. 

3 hours ago, Nereek said:

Which round would you say we should draft Holyfield?

I'd take him in the 3rd. With that said, I don't know if we can, we may need him to fall further, with our needs. He's a physical specimen. He could be one of those the wows someone and they take him earlier. He could also fall. I'd love to have him with Ito and Free. He would really bring some physically to our offense.

Vandy likes this

I am with the belief that the Falcons need to draft someone to,replace either Teco when,he goes, or to start prepping someone for Freemans departure in a year or so. 

With that being said, I don't see the Falcons drafting a RB early but instead opting for a heap bruiser like Legarrett Blount in FA.

We shall see though. Jacobs, Holyfield, Love, Snell, so many good choices this draft if we go early. 

If we go late I wouldnt mind seeing a flyer on Miles Sanders . 5'11 215lbs with room to get bigger.

Great vision and very rarely goes down on the first hit. Bounces off of folks. Kind of got,lost in the shuffle due to the All World back he played behind and followed.  

56 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

I'd take him in the 3rd. With that said, I don't know if we can, we may need him to fall further, with our needs. He's a physical specimen. He could be one of those the wows someone and they take him earlier. He could also fall. I'd love to have him with Ito and Free. He would really bring some physically to our offense.

Co-signed.

4 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

I like how we are going to let our best RB out the door and keep Freeman who hasn't been hungry since 2016

Man, do you ever post anything that isn’t foolish gibberish?

raysnill1 likes this

6 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I know Jacobs will climb, but I thought 2nd - 3rd round.  No way he goes 5th unless aarians looses his mind, but do you see him going Day 1?

Hard to say really. RBs rely on the combine

5 hours ago, osiruz said:

He was running through huge holes. Honestly the best way to fix our run game is to get some good OGs and fix the hole at RT.

Lol. Ok man 

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I finally got to watch his highlights KoG. I like him. Strong and fast. I like this guy too. Just way too small at 5'10" 190lbs

Yeah, we need a bully.

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Man, do you ever post anything that isn’t foolishly wrong? 

Well Coleman was a huge player in the Super Bowl game.  Coleman has been a home run TD threat and was the most consistent player in the playoffs.  We lose Coleman, we lose a huge heart on the team.  Freeman got his contract, grew out his hair and became soft