Knight of God

RB to Replace Teco - Your Thoughts?

155 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, oztin said:

Yes that is a really good running back to have but if I had a choice in the matter I would choose:

My thoughts exactly!!!! Love it... 

16 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Did you not see his run blocking and skill as a receiver?  Dude is all-purpose back who could possibly play in the slot in a pinch. And when he runs the football, there are no wasted steps. This man is a beast.

And KOG NEVER pushes Bama players. NEVER

Facts. I give most props to the system. I usually only care for the safeties and WRs

PokerSteve and Falconsin2012 like this

3 hours ago, E. T. said:

I like Swift, but we need someone built more to pound the rock.

Now if it were Swift coming out, it’s possible I’d prefer him to Jacobs.  His ability to plant and cut back against the grain is incredibly unique and ideal for both wide and tight ZBS.

But Jacobs is similar to Sanu as a blocker...and as a receiving RB he has no equal IMO.  Anyone not sold needs to simply watch the highlight reel KOG posted.  And he plays with a 3 star chip on his shoulder which I love.  Much different than the 5 star tampon of entitlement Fournette plays with

Edited by Falconsin2012
PokerSteve and A-TowN.- like this

T. Coleman , R. Alford, Beasley for A. Brown and a draft pick like 5th round 

Edited by caponine

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I still cannot forgive Free's missed blocks. Is there a 25 year old Turner out there?

Pretty sure he is Todd Gurley’s backup...Anderson was mean last night

He is 5’8, 225 lbs and averaged over 6 ypc this year.

Edited by Falconsin2012
PokerSteve likes this

22 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Pretty sure he is Todd Gurley’s backup...Anderson was mean last night

He is 5’8, 225 lbs and averaged over 6 ypc this year.

Anderson was very impressive. Great balance and shiftiness for a heavier back. Not somebody easy to stop, not somebody you want to make the tackle on. We could use a guy like him.

Falconsin2012 likes this

29 minutes ago, caponine said:

T. Coleman , R. Alford, Beasley for A. Brown and a draft pick like 5th round 

I mean, are we playing with 2 footballs next year?  

If Ryan targeted Julio more than AB, Brown would voice his anger via Facebook Live in the lockeroom.  If I’m being honest, I think Julio would end up kicking AB’s *** for being a cancerous loudmouth.

I’d pay to watch that *** kicking, so maybe we should bring him home.

Edited by Falconsin2012
PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I mean, are we playing with 2 footballs next year?  

If Ryan targeted Julio more than AB, Brown would voice his anger via Facebook Live in the lockeroom.  If I’m being honest, I think Julio would end up kicking AB’s *** for being a cancerous loudmouth.

I’d pay to watch that *** kicking, so maybe we should bring him home.

well it works lol falcons get more potent on offense, while steelers get a bonafide playmaker and a up n coming LB. TO had problems, Deion had problems, **** Dez and Adam Pacman jones had problems in their prime but teams still took a chance on them and it panned out

Kid has some flashes. I dont want or need a 3rd round RB. RB should not be looked at until the 4th round. In that round maybe a guy like Jordan Scarlett(homer pick UF) or Elijah Holyfield. We have had grand success with backs in the 4th. Lets continue. OL and DL will occupy top 3 picks. 

20 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I'm with ya on Patrick.. Where do you think he'll land in the draft? Guy has good hands also

I keep seeing 6th right now. I think he could be a poor mans Snelling for us. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

We keep passing on GA RBs and it shows in the playoffs. Bottom line GA is running back U! And there not takeing a DL or OL in rd 1. Wate and see who all gets moved or cut. Unless Jarrett gos else where we would go DL. Michel 105 and 3 TDS in first half. Oh yeh and the guy that should have been a Falcon Gurley 115 and TD.Lit up by Chubb when we played them. Keep passing on GA RBs.

Edited by JJC28

14 minutes ago, JJC28 said:

We keep passing on GA RBs and it shows in the playoffs. Bottom line GA is running back U! And there not takeing a DL or OL in rd 1. Wate and see who all gets moved or cut. Unless Jarrett gos else where we would go DL. Michel 105 and 3 TDS in first half. Oh yeh and the guy that should have been a Falcon Gurley 115 and TD.Lit up by Chubb when we played them. Keep passing on GA RBs.

Those guys couldn't run anywhere behind our Oline either 

Flying Falcon likes this

On 1/13/2019 at 9:48 AM, Knight of God said:

I love Holyfield. The only thing is he’s a bell cow, which may be what we go to. Dudes a grinder. Jacobs is a good RBBC type guy who makes plays on command. 

I like them both, just grab one. Please. 

I like both of their games.  I just think 3rd plus for a RB is not in our plans.

Edited by citsalp
Knight of God likes this

On 1/12/2019 at 2:06 PM, GATXBOI said:

Freeman/It/Jacobs/Langford

Brian Hill will be cut once again.

With Hills versatility now at HB/FB hard to see him being cut at this moment 

citsalp likes this

5 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

With Hills versatility now at HB/FB hard to see him being cut at this moment 

I never liked Hill's game in college(not a big secret).  But he looked like a NFL RB the last couple of games.  He might make the team.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, osiruz said:

I'm not big on Bama backs, only good one in a while was Mark Ingram. These guys are used to having superior blocking than everyone else. 

This is the NFL......shouldn't we be able to provide superior blocking?

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:30 PM, JJC28 said:

It's not about where the RB comes from a lot of the time, most of the time it's about your blocking. How good would a GA RB do behind the OL for what we saw in 2018 for the Falcons?

Keep in mind I'm a Georgia fan and might go homer over Swift if management does decide to hold out for that class for a RB. I'm not going to homer over Holyfield at all like some of y'all will, I'm not feeling him as a good NFL back. I've ate crow though already on him, perhaps I wind up doing it again.

Falconsin2012 likes this