The O.D.B

Khalen Saunders DT Western MI

20 posts in this topic

If we go for DT depth later in the draft, it's Daylon Mack or this guy for me. very productive bowling ball.

Khalen Saunders, DT, Western Illinois 
Height: 6-2. Weight: 310. 
Projected 40 Time: 5.22. 
Projected Round (2019): 5-7. 

12/15/18: Saunders was very productive for Western Illinois in 2018, totaling 72 tackles with 13 tackles for a loss, 6.5 sacks, one forced fumble and a pass batted. He notched 7.5 sacks as a junior. Saunders' strong senior year earned him an invitation to the Senior Bowl.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2019DT.php#ixzz5cLJoTkEM

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2019DT.php#ow1BE0bER5CDFH7b.99

I'm starting to like this dude. If you wanna beef up both lines, how about Taylor, Saunders, and Nate Davis or Howard if he's there as our first 3 picks.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, Cole World said:

that's great.

I liked what I saw of Saunders at the Senior Bowl.   He's a YES for me in 3rd round - depending on who is available.    All day long YES in 3rd round unless we already took a DT in 1st or 2nd.

The O.D.B likes this

How the fark is 6.ft and 320 undersized.

Pair that with his strength and athleticism my god.

All you need to see more of from Saunders is consistency.If he had that he’d be a 1st round pick with the mentioned athleticism and strength.

Francis York Morgan likes this

I might be completely wrong on this and not basing this on anything real but Saunders makes me think he is Wilkins-lite.

Both of similar size, and have natural athleticism not usually seen in guys that big (back flips and splits)

1 hour ago, jwickha2 said:

I might be completely wrong on this and not basing this on anything real but Saunders makes me think he is Wilkins-lite.

Both of similar size, and have natural athleticism not usually seen in guys that big (back flips and splits)

I like him more.

But people would hate hearing that

4 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I like him more.

But people would hate hearing that

Yeah I am falling more in love of the idea of OT or DE in the 1st and grabbing a DT in the 3rd or 4th. He is definitely a guy I like a lot around then.