Dirtybird56

Gary Kubiak No Longer Broncos OC

168 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

When you gonna answer the question, "who do you want us to wait for?" Brah

I'm good with Koetter, was just referring to Quinn said when it came to waiting and taking time to hire a OC.. I just usually take people for thier word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Says the guy crying about Quinn not being exact on our injury reports?? 

Serious question..... Why would you want him to tell the truth on an injury report that's used by other teams? I'll wait for a logical answer that I'll never receive because there isn't one. 

Just came up with your word means alot about who and what you are. We're in a society that dosnt care about that any more I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Just came up with your word means alot about who and what you are. We're in a society that dosnt care about that any more I guess 

Are you drunk? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I'm good with Koetter, was just referring to Quinn said when it came to waiting and taking time to hire a OC.. I just usually take people for thier word

Who would we have gotten had we waited tho dude? Who

JD dirtybird21 and JDaveG like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

John Elway basically wanted to screw Falcons over and he achieved his goal!

Him and entire Broncos country can shove it! 

You are so clueless, he's still under contract. Even without Koetter we still couldn't hire him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

You don't need to drink to have morals 

It's a ******* game it has nothing to do with morals. You're a **** joke. I'm done responding to this ******** jibberish.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Was we supposed to wait around on the off chance that this happened? 

Coulda waited until after the playoffs, like we did for DQ in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

It's a ******* game it has nothing to do with morals. You're a **** joke. I'm done responding to this ******** jibberish.. 

You're a 80 year old that gets no goodie and sits around to hack on anyone you dont agree with.. Whose the joke? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh....

Koetter is a solid improvement over Sark, and if we fix our personnel issues on that side of the ball then offense wont be a problem.

If we don't fix our issues then Kubiak wouldn't be able to overcome them, so....

yeah...

Meh

octoslash and Osiruz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You are so clueless, he's still under contract. Even without Koetter we still couldn't hire him

So why did he block teams especially Falcons to interview him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If successful, we may have actually hired an OC that will allow for some continuity for the rest of Matt's career. I doubt Koetter will be offered any more HC jobs anytime soon after Tampa, but I think he makes a very solid OC. On the other hand, I don't see Kubiak staying anywhere as an OC very long. Either his health cuts it short or, if healthy, he decides to be a HC again.

octoslash likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

So why did he block teams especially Falcons to interview him?

Because he is under contract dude. He wanted him, and if he can't have him then no one can. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Because he is under contract dude. He wanted him, and if he can't have him then no one can. 

 

44 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You are so clueless, he's still under contract. Even without Koetter we still couldn't hire him

I told you....too bad no one took that bet...:lol:

Ovie_Lover likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

So why did he block teams especially Falcons to interview him?

When you're under contract...the team has to give permission...it essentially wasn't really a block....they were just letting teams no he wasn't available..

When it's a lateral move ....you need permission...

Only when it's a step up....you don't..

Like if he was being considered for a head coaching position...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

We still can't hire him genius

The press release said both sides are now going in different directions.  Isn’t the implication that he won’t remain with the Broncos?

After lengthy discussions, Denver and Kubiak had different ideas on staffing and offensive philosophies. Both sides going in different directions.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

When you're under contract...the team has to give permission...it essentially wasn't really a block....they were just letting teams no he wasn't available..

When it's a lateral move ....you need permission...

Only when it's a step up....you don't..

Like if he was being considered for a head coaching position...

He worked part time last year and did so  from Houston Texas last year.  Still not sure how such employment can warrant being blocked from coaching interviews

Edited by Falconsin2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

The press release said both sides are now going in different directions.  Isn’t the implication that he won’t remain with the Broncos?

After lengthy discussions, Denver and Kubiak had different ideas on staffing and offensive philosophies. Both sides going in different directions.”

Holy **** man, HE IS UNDER CONTRACT WITH THEIR FRONT OFFICE. That has absolutely **** diddly doo with offensive coordinator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Kubiak is superior to Koetter.  I am certain that there are plenty of people that would disagree with me.  

However, my only question is this:  why did we have to sign Koetter so quickly?  WTF is up at Flowery Branch?

With Koetter, we have to invest heavily in OL's.  We can not go into 2019 with the OG's we have now.  So, how will Koetter be any different than any other OC available to us?  Seriously, better OG's will render better Offensive production.  

Kubiak was the best option, instead, we get a familiar face.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

He worked part time last year and did so  from Houston Texas last year.  Still not sure how such employment can warrant being blocked from coaching interviews

When you're under contract...the team owns your service...they have to give permission for teams to interview you unless you're being considered for a HEAD COACHING JOB.....They didn't want him to leave...and even though he won't be the OC..,he is still on staff and under contract

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Holy **** man, HE IS UNDER CONTRACT WITH THEIR FRONT OFFICE. That has absolutely **** diddly doo with offensive coordinator.

Schefter reported Kubiak about to be a coaching FA.  Take it for what it is

Osiruz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now