⚡Slumerican⚡

Trenches

Trenches    50 members have voted

1. 1. Trenches

• Spend more money on Oline
    • Spend more money on Dline
    • Spend equal money on both
    • Keep what we have and we're fine

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, osiruz said:

spend FA money on OL, cut some OL who suck. And draft an NT in first and OG in the second.

Except take a right tackle in the 2nd

Spend big at guard and defensive end in FA. Then draft RT and DT early, along with a guard possibly. Need to get some trench guys on rookie contracts...assuming we go big on guard and DE, then sign Grady, we'll have a bunch of money at all three spots for OL and big money at DE and DT too, but with cheap developing guys behind them.

tl;dr about equal, but DEs get more money and we have to pay Grady. So technically more there. But we have hardly any money on the DL, so that seems sensible to me.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

So far it looks like Oline, it's probably harder to find a starting olineman from the draft than get a good Dline man that's a rookie and get on the job training. Just hope we go after any good prospects like we did Mack when he came available 

Spend for O-line, draft the D-line. That's my opinion with the options available in both. This DL class is stacked at the top. Whereas I don't see to many exciting OL prospects. Sign Saffold. Go Christian Wilkins at 14, Oshane Ximines at 45, and Michael Deiter at 79. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ and E. T. like this