Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atljbo

Thomas Dimitroff interview

38 posts in this topic

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/tms-falcons-gm-thomas-dimitroff-and-braves-hall-famer-terry-pendelton-joined-us

http://www.680thefan.com/themorningshowpodcast/

Listening to these interviews... The one thing that caught my eye is TD saying O-Line was on there mind last year in the first round  but a run on Lineman happen...

Also with the CB talk... If you listen to the interview it seem like TD is talking more about depth.. I do think we need to draft a mid round CB especially if we release Alford but i dont think how he said it, it should make headlines.

I'm stoked about this offseason. Lingering issues are finally being put on the table and discussed....aggressive moves have got to be made!

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

Listening to these interviews... The one thing that caught my eye is TD saying O-Line was on there mind last year in the first round  but a run on Lineman happen...

It's true - about OL. Top 3 guys were taken before our pick. It makes sense to take arguably the #1 WR over the #4 tackle. 

JDaveG and vel like this

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/tms-falcons-gm-thomas-dimitroff-and-braves-hall-famer-terry-pendelton-joined-us

Also with the CB talk... If you listen to the interview it seem like TD is talking more about depth.. I do think we need to draft a mid round CB especially if we release Alford but i dont think how he said it, it should make headlines.

That's why we should tank for a higher pick. Good OL are always snatched up early.

27 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Sounds like OG in FA & RT in the draft

Mark Glowinski is a guy I've got circled in pencil for the Falcons. He played in Seattle and had a good season in Indy. Could finally stabilize the RG spot. After that, get a LG and RT and you're rocking again. 

22 minutes ago, osiruz said:

That's why we should tank for a higher pick. Good OL are always snatched up early.

I can see like two OL taken before our pick, maybe. You'd have an argument if you said to tank last year. Drop it dude.

2 hours ago, atljbo said:

It could happen again this year.

JDaveG and Ergo Proxy like this

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

There will be good OL at 14 ... I think we will have our pick at the top ones

Ergo Proxy and JDaveG like this

1 hour ago, vel said:

Mark Glowinski is a guy I've got circled in pencil for the Falcons. He played in Seattle and had a good season in Indy. Could finally stabilize the RG spot. After that, get a LG and RT and you're rocking again. 

I would be shocked if the Colts let him walk ... 

The Colts have 120+ mil in cap space ... They gotta protect luck..... I'm looking at Finney from the Steelers

Ergo Proxy and ZoneOne01 like this

9 minutes ago, atljbo said:

There will be good OL at 14 ... I think we will have our pick at the top ones

2 top OL went in the top 10 last year, I'm really hoping we get one of the top Tackle/Guard prospects. We almost have to double down in the first 2 rounds because of how thin we are on the OL granted we resign Sombrero, and maybe Fusco.

8 minutes ago, osiruz said:

2 top OL went in the top 10 last year, I'm really hoping we get one of the top Tackle/Guard prospects. We almost have to double down in the first 2 rounds because of how thin we are on the OL granted we resign Sombrero, and maybe Fusco.

I can see Cody Ford, Greg Little, and Dalton Risner  should be there.

I wouldn't be sureprised if  Jonah was there.

A good lineman will be there

Ergo Proxy likes this

3 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

As always, the actual interviews gives tweets a whole different context.

Anyone who wants the truth; or the full picture/overall idea, must search for all relevant information before making conclusions.

This anime had a “truth seeker” in it that was considered crazy by some but he was ahead of the curve and disillusioned to the closed minded world around him:

Great anime with jazzy music and relaxing storyline; suspense and some action (of course not to today’s standards)

OT but carry on...

Edited by Ergo Proxy

3 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Sounds like OG in FA & RT in the draft

The financially feasible and best value moves to me! Heck, even bring Ty back to RT as insurance #3 OT. Get interior straight and one rookie at RT won’t matter.

FalconsIn2012 likes this

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

The financially feasible and best value moves to me! Heck, even bring Ty back to RT as insurance #3 OT. Get interior straight and one rookie at RT won’t matter.

Ty played well.  Would be even better in power gap.  Start Ty and sign Toilolo to help on obvious passing downs.  Could be a cheap solution

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Ty played well.  Would be even better in power gap.  Start Ty and sign Toilolo to help on obvious passing downs.  Could be a cheap solution

Eh, that’s a plan C for me for RT, but having him back as the #3 is better than RS who is 3 years older and way more expensive. Depends on what happens to RS and cost to bring back Ty.

FalconsIn2012 likes this