BLM

Julio says no to trading for AB

40 posts in this topic

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/11/julio-jones-antonio-brown-nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-atlanta-falcons/

As much as I like AB and would love to see him on the Falcons, you gotta give it to Julio for saying nahh I'll pass.  TMZ obviously trying to stir up drama but I doubt Julio don't like him cuz he think's he's a cancer.  Probably more cuz Julio doesn't want to share the targets and we also got Ridley.

6 minutes ago, octoslash said:

It's a garbage society, case you ain't noticed. 

A large segment of it, yes.  Most of the people that I interact with don't want to know what celebrities are having for dinner, or what color their poop was yesterday.  The part of society that's into all of that really challenges my faith in the human race.

Just now, robertap said:

A large segment of it, yes.  Most of the people that I interact with don't want to know what celebrities are having for dinner, or what color their poop was yesterday.  The part of society that's into all of that really challenges my faith in the human race.

I know.  

To quote Elvis Costello, I used to be disgusted, now I just try to be amused. 

JDaveG likes this

17 minutes ago, robertap said:

Yeah, it seems those in my personal sphere, all those I work with, my clients, the engineers, attorneys, lenders, even those I interact with at the dry cleaner, grocery store, etc......seems most everyone in this sphere are good, caring people. Not all, once in a while I run into someone I just cut out of my sphere, but most are very good people.

Then I turn on the TV and see nothing but insanity. Insane, vengeful, hate filled, unhappy people overly concerned about what others are doing with little reflection on what they themselves are doing.  

kiwifalcon likes this

Julio is right though. AB already trippin over there about targets playing with JU JU. How in the heck would he be able to be stable on this team? I like AB, but this isn't the team for him no matter how you slice it.

Halcon-1 likes this

Julio realizes same as we do that it makes no sense to tie up that much money in WR, let alone the issues the team is having with AB. 

Personally I really like how the skill sets of our WRs compliment each other. 

This is non-news.  Why would we trade for AB?  Absolutely zero reasons why it would work.

1 hour ago, BLM said:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/11/julio-jones-antonio-brown-nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-atlanta-falcons/

As much as I like AB and would love to see him on the Falcons, you gotta give it to Julio for saying nahh I'll pass.  TMZ obviously trying to stir up drama but I doubt Julio don't like him cuz he think's he's a cancer.  Probably more cuz Julio doesn't want to share the targets and we also got Ridley.

We don’t need him..it was a dumb question to ask. I’m sure Julio an AB are cool, but we got other needs.

Also SOMEONE IN THE AFC PLS GET AB !!!! Tired of seeing the nfc get stacked with talent.

Brown will also be 31 next season and is currently the biggest headache in the NFL.

The Steelers are stuck with him unless some poorly ran team trades for him.

1 hour ago, DogIsYourName said:

If we could trade Julio to the Steelers and they give us picks and some Brown, I'd say lesdodis!

Well I'm glad that you're not the Falcons GM

wuskillzz likes this

1 hour ago, Lornoth said:

We already have probably the best WR group in the NFL, spending huge money on our strength isn't smart.

^^^ This!  We have a great set of WRs now... it doesn't make sense to blow more money on a position of strength when we clearly have more pressing holes to fill (O-line.. D-line... secondary).