Jump to content

Speaking of transferring


BamaBirdLady

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

“It’s obvious” ????

I like Jalen Hurts fine.  Don’t have one thing against him at all.  I just don’t see him as an NFL QB.

Try logic.   Try reading.   I just don’t like him in NFL based on his play I have seen in three years while still acknowledging he got better.

You can disagree but that isn’t what you are doing and you are insinuating things I haven’t said - not sure why.  Guess it’s a spillover because we disagree on Justin Fields stuff.

You should be able to separate situations. 

You really can't judge his  QB NFL talent from the years when he was a run first QB.

Now maybe you can see things the rest of us can't, doubt it or you would be workig for a NFL team, but the guy has gotten much better in his pass game.

And like UAB_DAWG said, there isn't enough evidence to judge his abilities passed on his limited play this year. No one is saying he is a 100% NFL QB. It is only you making blanket 100% statements.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

“It’s obvious” ????

I like Jalen Hurts fine.  Don’t have one thing against him at all.  I just don’t see him as an NFL QB.

Try logic.   Try reading.   I just don’t like him in NFL based on his play I have seen in three years while still acknowledging he got better.

You can disagree but that isn’t what you are doing and you are insinuating things I haven’t said - not sure why.  Guess it’s a spillover because we disagree on Justin Fields stuff.

You should be able to separate situations. 

I'm just giving you a hard time man. Basically recreating your argument on Fields. I think it's hilarious you didn't catch on to that.

Nobody on this board, outside 1 guy I can think of has trashed Fields. People just held a different opinion than you. 

But now you know what it's felt like arguing with you over the past few weeks on Fields. 

Again, no hard feelings I hope. Just trying to point that out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I'm just giving you a hard time man. Basically recreating your argument on Fields. I think it's hilarious you didn't catch on to that.

Nobody on this board, outside 1 guy I can think of has trashed Fields. People just held a different opinion than you. 

But now you know what it's felt like arguing with you over the past few weeks on Fields. 

Again, no hard feelings I hope. Just trying to point that out. 

He's gonna throw a fit over it or ignore it all together but **** I thought it was hilarious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I'm just giving you a hard time man. Basically recreating your argument on Fields. I think it's hilarious you didn't catch on to that.

Nobody on this board, outside 1 guy I can think of has trashed Fields. People just held a different opinion than you. 

But now you know what it's felt like arguing with you over the past few weeks on Fields. 

Again, no hard feelings I hope. Just trying to point that out. 

Stretch Armstrong.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

That would be cool.  That’s not enough to threaten Clemson though.

I agree. But maybe it will give Clemson something to prep against. The ACC is complete trash outside of them. 

OU's presumed starter next year has entered the portal so maybe Jalen gets a call from Lincoln Riley

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I'm just giving you a hard time man. Basically recreating your argument on Fields. I think it's hilarious you didn't catch on to that.

Nobody on this board, outside 1 guy I can think of has trashed Fields. People just held a different opinion than you. 

But now you know what it's felt like arguing with you over the past few weeks on Fields. 

Again, no hard feelings I hope. Just trying to point that out. 

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I agree. But maybe it will give Clemson something to prep against. The ACC is complete trash outside of them. 

OU's presumed starter next year has entered the portal so maybe Jalen gets a call from Lincoln Riley

I watched that 2019 QB recruit - Rattler - he’s really good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

I watched that 2019 QB recruit - Rattler - he’s really good. 

I've heard he's pretty good. Somewhere I saw that Riley told him they weren't going to be recruiting any other QB's in this class. Not sure if a one year transfer fits that description though

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 3:18 PM, BamaBirdLady said:

You really can't judge his  QB NFL talent from the years when he was a run first QB.

Now maybe you can see things the rest of us can't, doubt it or you would be workig for a NFL team, but the guy has gotten much better in his pass game.

And like UAB_DAWG said, there isn't enough evidence to judge his abilities passed on his limited play this year. No one is saying he is a 100% NFL QB. It is only you making blanket 100% statements.

I am giving my opinion - you are free to disagree and/or refute with your own analysis.

Maybe after a year with Locks as starter in Maryland I will revisit my opinion but base on today I would say “no”.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I figured if you guys can tell me how bad Fields is I might as well join in the fun ;)

I don't know who you guys are but I've had very few negative things to say about Fields.

I made a comment about his throwing motion, about how the whole transfer situation was handled, and the waiver. Other than that my feelings towards fields are I wish he was still on the team and he was preparing to take over the starting job when his time came. 

Carry on with the two wrongs make a right thing tho. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I don't know who you guys are but I've had very few negative things to say about Fields.

I made a comment about his throwing motion, about how the whole transfer situation was handled, and the waiver. Other than that my feelings towards fields are I wish he was still on the team and he was preparing to take over the starting job when his time came. 

Carry on with the two wrongs make a right thing tho. 

 

Just go back and read the Justin Fields transferring thread - pages and pages of character asassination.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...