Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BamaBirdLady

Speaking of transferring

115 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Just go back and read the Justin Fields transferring thread - pages and pages of character asassination.

Again, I'm not part of that group. I've read it all and I have no desire to go back through it. 

I just don't get how you can champion Justin's rights for 50 pages and call a kid a punk for a few tweets in another. 

16 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Again, I'm not part of that group. I've read it all and I have no desire to go back through it. 

I just don't get how you can champion Justin's rights for 50 pages and call a kid a punk for a few tweets in another. 

:munch:

21 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Because he thinks Fields is the perfect QB I guess. 

SacFalcFan likes this

1 hour ago, UAB_DAWG said:

The “don’t swing and miss a 2nd time” was a punk-ish tweet.

22 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Some may say "I handed off good as ****" a little punk-ish ;)

That was a comment between two teammates - probably hundreds of comments like that every game - just happened to be in front of a hot mic where one normally wouldn’t be.   Besides,  what is punkish about saying that anyway?  That is self deprecating comment.

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

I am giving my opinion - you are free to disagree and/or refute with your own analysis.

Maybe after a year with Locks as starter in Maryland I will revisit my opinion but base on today I would say “no”.

I thought you didn't like the Locksly/Jalen thing when I brought it up earlier?

I do appreciate you having your opinion as I have mine. Just a friendly conversation with opposing views, nothing wrong with that. 

g-dawg likes this

Jalen should transfer to Oklahoma IMO. Would rather him go to Miami, but OU is about to have their 2nd QB in 2 years taken in the first round. 

2 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Jalen should transfer to Oklahoma IMO. Would rather him go to Miami, but OU is about to have their 2nd QB in 2 years taken in the first round. 

Doubt he could beat out that Rattler kid they have coming in. He's best to avoid OU and stick with Miami or Maryland. 

17 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Doubt he could beat out that Rattler kid they have coming in. He's best to avoid OU and stick with Miami or Maryland. 

I would imagine the plan would be for Rattler to redshirt a year in Hurts came. But if Rattler is as good as everyone is saying.... I don't know why they would recruit Jalen. 

I think Miami isn't a bad spot either. Enos worked wonders with him this year, and he would be in a very weak conference (minus Clemson)

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I would imagine the plan would be for Rattler to redshirt a year in Hurts came. But if Rattler is as good as everyone is saying.... I don't know why they would recruit Jalen. 

I think Miami isn't a bad spot either. Enos worked wonders with him this year, and he would be in a very weak conference (minus Clemson)

Maryland or Miami definitely make the most sense with Locksley and Enos having coached him - cannot imagine Hurts going anywhere else.

18 hours ago, RandomFan said:

agree there.. Rattler is going to play right.. he is really something special. 

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Maryland or Miami definitely make the most sense with Locksley and Enos having coached him - cannot imagine Hurts going anywhere else.

Seems like those 2 and OU are the 3 schools in the mix. He's taken visits to Miami and Maryland and supposedly to Oklahoma as well. Would most like to see him at Miami. How funny would it be to see him beat Florida in his first start for Miami lol

47 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Seems like those 2 and OU are the 3 schools in the mix. He's taken visits to Miami and Maryland and supposedly to Oklahoma as well. Would most like to see him at Miami. How funny would it be to see him beat Florida in his first start for Miami lol

that would be fun to see hurts beat florida.. i would love it..  i think both martell and hurts need to go to miami.  hurts can play right away and martell redshirts and then plays 2 years. 

3 hours ago, Carter said:

@youngbloodz y’all got a new QB... they call him Tater-I mean Tate Martell.

Jarren Williams, cooome onnnn dowwwn!! You’re the next contestant on The Portal Is Right!

Yeah the portal is crazy right now. I feel bad for Jarren cause he never got a chance this year even though we sucked. I think Kosi and Jarren are likely to transfer

On 1/12/2019 at 7:29 PM, g-dawg said:

The “don’t swing and miss a 2nd time” was a punk-ish tweet.

It's only ok to make these type comments if they are not directed at Justin Fields! :lol:

RandomFan likes this

4 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

Yeah the portal is crazy right now. I feel bad for Jarren cause he never got a chance this year even though we sucked. I think Kosi and Jarren are likely to transfer

Jarren has a shot to win the job.  

I posted some of this in the transfer threads.  You wanna know WHY i back players like Eason, Justin and Martell transferring to protect their NFL chances?  Read below:

2018 bowl game gifts: 

alabama gifts for orange bowl:  A Tourneau watch, a Bobblehead and a sling bag...:lol:  

Georgia Tech players got some headphones and a FATHEAD decal for their dorm room...:lol::lol:

Georgia players got a Fossil watch,  New Era Cap ( as if any of them needed any more of those), Rock'em socks and some cufflinks...:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by slickgadawg

14 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

I posted some of this in the transfer threads.  You wanna know WHY i back players like Eason, Justin and Martell transferring to protect their NFL chances?  Read below:

2018 bowl game gifts: 

alabama gifts for orange bowl:  A Tourneau watch, a Bobblehead and a sling bag...:lol:  

Georgia Tech players got some headphones and a FATHEAD decal for their dorm room...:lol::lol:

Georgia players got a Fossil watch,  New Era Cap ( as if any of them needed any more of those), Rock'em socks and some cufflinks...:lol::lol::lol:

Because they don't like their free gifts?

22 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

2018 bowl game gifts: 

How do bowl game gifts relate to transfers and NFL careers?