Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BamaBirdLady

Speaking of transferring

111 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

“It’s obvious” ????

I like Jalen Hurts fine.  Don’t have one thing against him at all.  I just don’t see him as an NFL QB.

Try logic.   Try reading.   I just don’t like him in NFL based on his play I have seen in three years while still acknowledging he got better.

You can disagree but that isn’t what you are doing and you are insinuating things I haven’t said - not sure why.  Guess it’s a spillover because we disagree on Justin Fields stuff.

You should be able to separate situations. 

You really can't judge his  QB NFL talent from the years when he was a run first QB.

Now maybe you can see things the rest of us can't, doubt it or you would be workig for a NFL team, but the guy has gotten much better in his pass game.

And like UAB_DAWG said, there isn't enough evidence to judge his abilities passed on his limited play this year. No one is saying he is a 100% NFL QB. It is only you making blanket 100% statements.

21 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

“It’s obvious” ????

I like Jalen Hurts fine.  Don’t have one thing against him at all.  I just don’t see him as an NFL QB.

Try logic.   Try reading.   I just don’t like him in NFL based on his play I have seen in three years while still acknowledging he got better.

You can disagree but that isn’t what you are doing and you are insinuating things I haven’t said - not sure why.  Guess it’s a spillover because we disagree on Justin Fields stuff.

You should be able to separate situations. 

I'm just giving you a hard time man. Basically recreating your argument on Fields. I think it's hilarious you didn't catch on to that.

Nobody on this board, outside 1 guy I can think of has trashed Fields. People just held a different opinion than you. 

But now you know what it's felt like arguing with you over the past few weeks on Fields. 

Again, no hard feelings I hope. Just trying to point that out. 

Yo_Lover, RandomFan and TheTrue7 like this

25 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I'm just giving you a hard time man. Basically recreating your argument on Fields. I think it's hilarious you didn't catch on to that.

Nobody on this board, outside 1 guy I can think of has trashed Fields. People just held a different opinion than you. 

But now you know what it's felt like arguing with you over the past few weeks on Fields. 

He's gonna throw a fit over it or ignore it all together but **** I thought it was hilarious.

1 hour ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Stretch Armstrong.  

Jalen Hurts to Miami... if that happens, they have a fan in me (for a year at least). 

Maybe Enos and Jalen could give Clemson a challenge in the ACC...

BamaBirdLady likes this

37 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Jalen Hurts to Miami... if that happens, they have a fan in me (for a year at least). 

Maybe Enos and Jalen could give Clemson a challenge in the ACC...

That would be cool.  That’s not enough to threaten Clemson though.

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

That would be cool.  That’s not enough to threaten Clemson though.

I agree. But maybe it will give Clemson something to prep against. The ACC is complete trash outside of them. 

OU's presumed starter next year has entered the portal so maybe Jalen gets a call from Lincoln Riley

g-dawg likes this

5 hours ago, UAB_DAWG said:

:lol:

30 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I agree. But maybe it will give Clemson something to prep against. The ACC is complete trash outside of them. 

OU's presumed starter next year has entered the portal so maybe Jalen gets a call from Lincoln Riley

I watched that 2019 QB recruit - Rattler - he’s really good. 

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

I watched that 2019 QB recruit - Rattler - he’s really good. 

I've heard he's pretty good. Somewhere I saw that Riley told him they weren't going to be recruiting any other QB's in this class. Not sure if a one year transfer fits that description though

On 1/11/2019 at 3:18 PM, BamaBirdLady said:

You really can't judge his  QB NFL talent from the years when he was a run first QB.

Now maybe you can see things the rest of us can't, doubt it or you would be workig for a NFL team, but the guy has gotten much better in his pass game.

And like UAB_DAWG said, there isn't enough evidence to judge his abilities passed on his limited play this year. No one is saying he is a 100% NFL QB. It is only you making blanket 100% statements.

I am giving my opinion - you are free to disagree and/or refute with your own analysis.

Maybe after a year with Locks as starter in Maryland I will revisit my opinion but base on today I would say “no”.

17 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Tate Martell to UGA, just to piss off fans everywhere. Make it happen Kirby :lol:

Dear God no.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

People say the same thing about Baker.

Yeah but Baker’s great.   You can tolerate punks that are really good. :rolleyes:

Just now, g-dawg said:

Yeah but Baker’s great.   You can tolerate punks that are really good. :rolleyes:

What's so bad about Tate?

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

He has that “I’m a punk” in him.

You sure are quick to judge kids not named Fields. 

7 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

You sure are quick to judge kids not named Fields. 

I figured if you guys can tell me how bad Fields is I might as well join in the fun ;)

10 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I figured if you guys can tell me how bad Fields is I might as well join in the fun ;)

I don't know who you guys are but I've had very few negative things to say about Fields.

I made a comment about his throwing motion, about how the whole transfer situation was handled, and the waiver. Other than that my feelings towards fields are I wish he was still on the team and he was preparing to take over the starting job when his time came. 

Carry on with the two wrongs make a right thing tho. 

Edited by UAB_DAWG

19 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I don't know who you guys are but I've had very few negative things to say about Fields.

I made a comment about his throwing motion, about how the whole transfer situation was handled, and the waiver. Other than that my feelings towards fields are I wish he was still on the team and he was preparing to take over the starting job when his time came. 

Carry on with the two wrongs make a right thing tho. 

Just go back and read the Justin Fields transferring thread - pages and pages of character asassination.