Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Champford

Kyle Flood

29 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

At least he admitting he needs help with those duties and leave him to concentrate on calling the defense.

Quinn seems to have issues with those exact things.

A lot of coaches do, not just DQ and a lot of very good ones too - for example, Andy Reid, Mike Zimmer and Ron Rivera has had some iffy moments with clock management.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Statick said:

At least he admitting he needs help

This is why i like DQ.  Not afraid to admit he made a mistake.  Addressing it quickly and moving on.  Im sensing either a) hes tryin to capitalize on MR's window, or b ) hes tryin gto do everything he can to win during his own window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Andy Reid

i heard a radio talking head say Andy Reid was good at clock management.  When has he been bad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if we let Teco walk and depend on Freeman how on earth are we going to get more run attempts when Freeman will be on the bench by week 2 due to a concussion or another knee injury?

 

I'd hate to do it since we need so much help on the OL and DL but we may need to draft or sign a RB

egoprime II likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

This is why i like DQ.  Not afraid to admit he made a mistake.  Addressing it quickly and moving on.  Im sensing either a) hes tryin to capitalize on MR's window, or b ) hes tryin gto do everything he can to win during his own window

I would not call this addressing it quickly. He's been bad at clock management since he got here, it also contributed greatly to our SB loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

So if we let Teco walk and depend on Freeman how on earth are we going to get more run attempts when Freeman will be on the bench by week 2 due to a concussion or another knee injury?

 

I'd hate to do it since we need so much help on the OL and DL but we may need to draft or sign a RB

Has anything good ever happened in your life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone pushing us to have a better run game with more running attempts and then simultaneously going to depend on Freeman to deliver that consistently is a dumb***.

We have to either keep Teco or get another option at RB if we want to expand our running game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Champford said:

 

Was hoping they would have hired Watson for this job, he has an impeccable track record!

 

You know Watson the IBM AI that wan on Jeopardy a few years ago? He is much more advanced now.

BirdFan33 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

I would not call this addressing it quickly. He's been bad at clock management since he got here, it also contributed greatly to our SB loss.

true.  but he has moved quickly once the season has ended.  and im assuming he feels his job in now on the line.  

Edited by VTCrunkler
papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

true.  but he has moved quickly once the season has ended.  and im assuming he feels his job in now on the line.  

He should have moved quickly once previous season were done to address this. I suspect he has only done this cause he know his job is on the line now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll say one thing for our FO, they recognized and addressed all the coaching problems from last season, whether ghebnew coaches are good or bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

Has anything good ever happened in your life?

he found us.....so there's that 

 

:ninja::ninja:

 

now if only that worked both ways.............

B)

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Statick said:

At least he admitting he needs help with those duties and leave him to concentrate on calling the defense.

Quinn seems to have issues with those exact things.

Even Belichick. It’s that adrenaline and tunnel vision you get

egoprime II likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Statick said:

At least he admitting he needs help with those duties and leave him to concentrate on calling the defense.

Quinn seems to have issues with those exact things.

A real. Man has to know what his limitations are. Very happy with DQ this off-season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Has anything good ever happened in your life?

Does people agreeing with him in ABF count as a good thing?

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

He should have moved quickly once previous season were done to address this. I suspect he has only done this cause he know his job is on the line now.

Expect a bounce back year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0