MoFalconsFan56

Sean Payton

72 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, shc said:

Not only is it corny, the math works out to 4250ish per player. 

Lmao at your math. Gawd...y’all some butt hurt bishes up in here. Not very intelligent ones either. 

1 hour ago, Black Francis said:

Lmao at your math. Gawd...y’all some butt hurt bishes up in here. Not very intelligent ones either. 

Calm down Francis. Is the math wrong?

38 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Some of you are easily impressed. Must be Bama fans 

The U will never get back.  They don’t have any MONEY and their facilities are abysmal. But hey...a Heisman trophy winner running back from Alabama thought it was fun. Because it is...and these professionals are still young and like to have fun. It’s fun. Not lame. It’s fun. Why  not enjoy it and get lit up with it? Man...you ain’t down. I remember the Miami rule and how they earned it Mr. Cane.  You whiny arse bishes like to whine and pout. My favorite team got its arse kicked Monday night and we good. Rolling on. You can’t be a Cane fan. I know Cane fans. Cane fans are hard and down enough to laugh. These dudes are in their 20’s maybe early 30’s. That’s ballin years for what they do. This fan base is weak. Bunch of ***** hurt bishes. You need to get back in touch with your Cane. Some of you need to put your big boy panties on and have fun. 

4 minutes ago, shc said:

Calm down Francis. Is the math wrong?

It’s ok man. You’re my dude. You all are. Or not **** it. Whatever. Let’s just say I’m having fun but get impatient with inconsequential distractions about my team in regard to what our hated rivals are doing. It lends them more credence that they’re RENTING SPACE IN YOUR HEAD. So I’m just laughing it off and giving props. **** it. Don’t be mad at the Saints. Be mad at the Falcons. But let me just say  to your original question. Yes it’s a bit wrong. The 200+ grand is for each player if the Saints win out. 

2 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

This ish is corny as h3ll.

3 hours ago, dirtybirds999 said:

Lol what a cheese ball. That stupid gimmick isn't going to help, he is so cringey

I’m sorry, guys. I couldn’t hear you over this...

0A52029A-E7D5-4FB8-A699-9FFBDBE8BE7C.thumb.jpeg.c7a518438c86c1e2f718f4cf931b32d5.jpeg

3 hours ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

So basically place a bounty on playoff teams?? Gotcha..

A League mandated bounty.

1 hour ago, shc said:

Not only is it corny, the math works out to 4250ish per player. 

It’s $201K per player for winning all 3 playoffs games.

Divisional = $29,000

Conference = $54,000

Super Bowl = $118,000

Article 37: Postseason Play on page 168

102806D5-023F-4B13-9B33-CC48C43A0500.jpeg.626c860cd6c0ba3d082b1e7aabf28cd0.jpeg

So in response to your other post, yes the math is wrong.

Edited by Iron Saint
MoFalconsFan56 and Plunket76 like this

7 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

I’m sorry, guys. I couldn’t hear you over this...

0A52029A-E7D5-4FB8-A699-9FFBDBE8BE7C.thumb.jpeg.c7a518438c86c1e2f718f4cf931b32d5.jpeg

A League mandated bounty.

It’s $201K per player for winning all 3 playoffs games.

Divisional = $29,000

Conference = $54,000

Super Bowl = $118,000

Article 37: Postseason Play on page 168

102806D5-023F-4B13-9B33-CC48C43A0500.jpeg.626c860cd6c0ba3d082b1e7aabf28cd0.jpeg

So in response to your other post, yes the math is wrong.

Way wrong, still though F U. Lol. No, I’m serious though F U. 

MoFalconsFan56 and Iron Saint like this

19 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

The U will never get back.  They don’t have any MONEY and their facilities are abysmal. But hey...a Heisman trophy winner running back from Alabama thought it was fun. Because it is...and these professionals are still young and like to have fun. It’s fun. Not lame. It’s fun. Why  not enjoy it and get lit up with it? Man...you ain’t down. I remember the Miami rule and how they earned it Mr. Cane.  You whiny arse bishes like to whine and pout. My favorite team got its arse kicked Monday night and we good. Rolling on. You can’t be a Cane fan. I know Cane fans. Cane fans are hard and down enough to laugh. These dudes are in their 20’s maybe early 30’s. That’s ballin years for what they do. This fan base is weak. Bunch of ***** hurt bishes. You need to get back in touch with your Cane. Some of you need to put your big boy panties on and have fun. 

Lol 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Way wrong, still though F U. Lol. No, I’m serious though F U. 

It’s all good! Just make sure y’all leave the key to the practice facility in the lock box or hide it in a fake rock by the door or something.:tiphat:

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Lol 

Yeah. Lol baby. Glad you’re laughing again. (Even though I smell the sarcasm, all good...earned)That’s the dude I know who’s down. I know you. **** those M’fer Saints. I’ll say this man. Was a huge Cane fan- still pull for them, but legit back in the day. 1987 Fiesta Bowl scarred me against Penn State. I followed that team- Vinny Testeverde winning the Heisman, Michael Irvin’s epic TD catch and pose against #1 Oklahoma at the time early in the season-made Sports Illustrated pics of the year. Still one of the all timers. Alonzo Highsmith running over folks at ease.  As a teenager, I was hooked. I was crushed after the Fiesta Boel. Testeverde through 5 pics. Bad coaching by Jimmy Johnson. Penn State couldn’t stop Highsmith. He could have ran for 300 on them but Jimmy wanted to make Vinny the hero. I was 14 at the time. Yeah I know that team. That never goes away. 

youngbloodz likes this

21 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

It’s all good! Just make sure y’all leave the key to the practice facility in the lock box or hide it in a fake rock by the door or something.:tiphat:

That may happen. I think Arthur may have to leave that key. He’ll have to eat that. I’m a guy that says eat it then. He owns the team, my team. but the fans man...get it together men. 

16 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

That may happen. I think Arthur may have to leave that key. He’ll have to eat that. I’m a guy that says eat it then. He owns the team, my team. but the fans man...get it together men. 

Hahah, I’m sure we have an intern somewhere that can follow him around with a little plastic baggie and wait for him to do his business. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Hahah, I’m sure we have an intern somewhere that can follow him around with a little plastic baggie and wait for him to do his business. :lol:

I’m sure your Vicodin intern would like nothing more lol. I’ll hate y’all even more. I may throw the choke sign like your teenage coach. A real professional man. What a great man.  I bet that moves his wife and children. “Hey children, look at Dad. Yeah...he’s cracked out on pills but hey! He’s passionate!” Guaranteed he’s still effed up. Junky coach. 

23 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I’m sure your Vicodin intern would like nothing more lol. I’ll hate y’all even more. I may throw the choke sign like your teenage coach. A real professional man. What a great man.  I bet that moves his wife and children. “Hey children, look at Dad. Yeah...he’s cracked out on pills but hey! He’s passionate!” Guaranteed he’s still effed up. Junky coach. 

Feeling is mutual, especially had y’all pulled off the same feat in 2012 when we were hosting it. B)

5 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Quinn you wanna light a fire under the players? Take a play out of Payton’s playbook. Dude came in the stadium w 4 armed guards, the Lombardi trophy and 225,000$ and said “y’all want this? Go win 3 ****in games!!”. 

If that dont get you amped up check your pulse. Hats off to em. 

Still hope they lose haha

That gave some ammo to Eagles.

Watch them choke away...

36 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

That gave some ammo to Eagles.

Watch them choke away...

If they needed ammo in addition to getting blasted 48-7, they’re in the wrong profession.

5 hours ago, Black Francis said:

Yeah. Lol baby. Glad you’re laughing again. (Even though I smell the sarcasm, all good...earned)That’s the dude I know who’s down. I know you. **** those M’fer Saints. I’ll say this man. Was a huge Cane fan- still pull for them, but legit back in the day. 1987 Fiesta Bowl scarred me against Penn State. I followed that team- Vinny Testeverde winning the Heisman, Michael Irvin’s epic TD catch and pose against #1 Oklahoma at the time early in the season-made Sports Illustrated pics of the year. Still one of the all timers. Alonzo Highsmith running over folks at ease.  As a teenager, I was hooked. I was crushed after the Fiesta Boel. Testeverde through 5 pics. Bad coaching by Jimmy Johnson. Penn State couldn’t stop Highsmith. He could have ran for 300 on them but Jimmy wanted to make Vinny the hero. I was 14 at the time. Yeah I know that team. That never goes away. 

F the Saints lol. Vinny is an actual cool guy. Met him several times

F Sean Payton. The **** has no class. Gives a choke sign to one of our players, mocks the Vikings fans skol salute.....F him.