MoFalconsFan56

Sean Payton

72 posts in this topic

Quinn you wanna light a fire under the players? Take a play out of Payton’s playbook. Dude came in the stadium w 4 armed guards, the Lombardi trophy and 225,000$ and said “y’all want this? Go win 3 ****in games!!”. 

If that dont get you amped up check your pulse. Hats off to em. 

Still hope they lose haha

Iron Saint likes this

6 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Ha! That’s a pretty darn good motivator. Better than “brotherhood!” Lol...folks need to lighten up. 

If professional athletes needs motivation they are a sorry bunch. I promise that playoff check is more than enough "motivation"

blkbigdog35 likes this

34 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I really hope they lose but it would not surprise me one bit if they win the whole thing in our stadium 

They are going to beat the Patriots by 28 - 3 in our stadium. Why would that possibly happen you ask? Because Falcons, that’s why.

Pay the Zebra likes this

Needed the guards 'cause he was afraid one of his dirty players would just bounty his *** and take it all without playing 1 game.

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

If professional athletes needs motivation they are a sorry bunch. I promise that playoff check is more than enough "motivation"

K. Thx for the insight. I never heard that one before. Preciate the enlightenment. You typed it out for me and everything. That’s going above and beyond and you don’t even get paid for this. I’m forever indebted to you for your football wisdom. 

4 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

K. Thx for the insight. I never heard that one before. Preciate the enlightenment. You typed it out for me and everything. That’s going above and beyond and you don’t even get paid for this. I’m forever indebted to you for your football wisdom. 

Anytime. I'm here to help!

6 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Needed the guards 'cause he was afraid one of his dirty players would just bounty his *** and take it all without playing 1 game.

Surprised he didn't sell it for pills

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Surprised he didn't sell it for pills

If he wasn't so selfish he'd have dumped his stash out on the ground and said 'Y'all want this? Go win 3 games.' Now that would have motivated that team.

1 minute ago, Lornoth said:

If he wasn't so selfish he'd have dumped his stash out on the ground and said 'Y'all want this? Go win 3 games.' Now that would have motivated that team.

Lol