Unintentional Grounding - Dirk Koetter

The Bucs were primarily a zone running team under Koetter, not power gap scheme as the host suggests. That was the major difference between Koetter's Bucs offense and his offense here.

I hope we combine the ZBS with some of the 4 verticals and air coryell concepts that Koetter preaches.

5 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

The Bucs were primarily a zone running team under Koetter, not power gap scheme as the host suggests. That was the major difference between Koetter's Bucs offense and his offense here.

I hope we combine the ZBS with some of the 4 verticals and air coryell concepts that Koetter preaches.

Yeah, TB didn’t run power gap. I watched some Bucs run snaps on in all 22. They did run Zone but it is mostly Inside zone rather than outside zone which We ran predominantly from 2015-2018. 

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Yeah, TB didn’t run power gap. I watched some Bucs run snaps on in all 22. They did run Zone but it is mostly Inside zone rather than outside zone which We ran predominantly from 2015-2018. 

Yep. Inside zone and trap plays. Coincidently staples of Sark's previous offenses. 

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Koetter ran zone here too.  A lot more than people remember.  He has always mixed zone and gap principles.  I don't expect that to change, except maybe he'll use more zone here due to personnel and the head coach's preference.

1 hour ago, JDaveG said:

Koetter ran zone here too.  A lot more than people remember.  He has always mixed zone and gap principles.  I don't expect that to change, except maybe he'll use more zone here due to personnel and the head coach's preference.

True but the OL wasn’t built for zone in 2013 or 2014. In 2012 it was mostly man and DK didn’t change much from MM gap blocking.

I also want to say this to anyone who cares. I don't mind eating crow when I'm wrong or being critiqued on my work as a film guy or pod-caster. To me it has never been about fame or being right 100% of the time. It is about the fans and fun I get to have sharing the work I do with the people here whether they **** on it or love it. It's about having debates and talking ball.   

I've been here for a long time... Longer than I want to admit ... but nobody ever wanted to spit the facts or dare to take the tape and show the plays. So I started the underground for the Fans that want some fun and don't want to pay $100 for game pass. The Whole point is to make people start the convo and run with it. If people like it... Well heck I did what I set out to do.

3 minutes ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I also want to say this to anyone who cares. I don't mind eating crow when I'm wrong or being critiqued on my work as a film guy or pod-caster. To me it has never been about fame or being right 100% of the time. It is about the fans and fun I get to have sharing the work I do with the people here whether they **** on it or love it. It's about having debates and talking ball.   

I've been here for a long time... Longer than I want to admit ... but nobody ever wanted to spit the facts or dare to take the tape and show the plays. So I started the underground for the Fans that want some fun and don't want to pay $100 for game pass. The Whole point is to make people start the convo and run with it. If people like it... Well heck I did what I set out to do.

Was that you in the Yeah But Tevin Coleman video?