slickgadawg

Bruce Arians and Todd Bowles confirmed for Tampa Bay

33 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FalconofShadows said:

I wonder if they will go to a 3-4 Defense if so that will require a major changeover for them

Nah... One of the MAIN things about Bowles is he will switch between a 3-4 or 4-3 depending on the personnel...

Vandy and Knight of God like this

Prior to Quinn naming himself DC, I was hoping we'd bring in Bowles. If him and DQ could bounce ideas,  utilize the best parts of their individual schemes and form a synergy,  we'd field a **** good defense. 

Sidecar Falcon and sandtrap like this

Great hires for them. Meanwhile we’re left with their scraps who were originally our scraps which is basically sloppy 3rds? 

6 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Great hires for them. Meanwhile we’re left with their scraps who were originally our scraps which is basically sloppy 3rds? 

There it is. I knew we would see this. We give them the benefit of the doubt, but not our own staff. Until i see the Bucs do something I am not crowning them.

Funny to think DK was our scraps...

raysnill1 likes this

Good combo. Bowles should be able to work with the pieces on that defense. Arians is a very talented coach as well. They have some rebuilding to do though. 

On a side note there’s a small contingent on the Bucs reddit page that is calling the Bruce Arians regime the “Arians Nation”. I pray this doesn’t catch any steam. 

Cole World likes this

2 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Good combo. Bowles should be able to work with the pieces on that defense. Arians is a very talented coach as well. They have some rebuilding to do though. 

On a side note there’s a small contingent on the Bucs reddit page that is calling the Bruce Arians regime the “Arians Nation”. I pray this doesn’t catch any steam. 

Yep, they are in good position to add another key piece (DL or CB) to their defense along with Vita Vea who was injured most of the season.

Good for Arians because frankly as a broadcaster he sounded like someone's senile gramps mumbling around looking for his teeth.