Jump to content

Koetter signed


spanish_falcon

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, runshoot said:

Dirk was the HC in TB. So you are defending him by now saying he is too stupid to pick OL and RBs to help his rushing attack?

Thats not a good look bro.

You have no idea what you're talking about and just upset to be upset. Post Dirk's latest numbers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FentayeJones said:

 

DLed was better than Pastabelly, WinkleJohn, Terrence Moore, Bradley, pretty much all of our beat writers. Blind loyalist accepted by all regimes. Brotherhood access at The Branch. The organization hated all the others who continuously wrote hater articles. Shut em down. Only let DLed in. They love the bowtie, high pitched voice and blind loyalty. Lawyer, professor and long time beat writer that's seen quite a bit. That's why the first weekly presser question is granted to DLed. I've enjoyed watching yall boys hate on him for a decade while he was getting paid. Oh and he was right about Gurley. Hate on. Haters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Interesting. I don't know how to feel about that. Koetter is a 4-verts kind of guy. Not exactly familiar with Sarkisian's offensive system in college, but we all saw how it played out his first year picking up Shanahan's playbook. I'd imagine it would take Koetter more than 1 offseason to learn the intricacies of the system.

 

We will use zone concepts in the running game, but I just don’t see Koetter using any passing playbook but his own.  And honestly, now that he’s hired, let him do his thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

I believe Koetter's success with the Falcons the next couple of years will come down to our personnel decisions with the O-line. I mean Quinn claims he wants to scrub everyone except Mack and Matthews, but Mack is old now and you'll need a replacement for him very soon, making Matthews the only guy from the O-line locked on the roster for awhile. 

Mack may bounce back to dominance if we can get a couple of NFL starting caliber guards to play alongside of him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

DK got Ryan Fitzpatrick to best the saints this season....

He also gave us a run for our money both games but thankfully his qb is a turnover machine.

ill take it.. ryan will continue putting up 4500+ and 30+ tds/season

All Koetter did was send 4 deep and throw the ball.. Says alot though when Sark couldn't even follow that simple plan.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

We will use zone concepts in the running game, but I just don’t see Koetter using any passing playbook but his own.  And honestly, now that he’s hired, let him do his thing.

It doesn't work that way. In Shanny's system, the passing game is married to the running game. You can run or pass from just about any formation, which made it so difficult to stop. Screw Koetter's max protection, keep Ryan in shotgun 70% of the time bubble screen offense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

It doesn't work that way. In Shanny's system, the passing game is married to the running game. You can run or pass from just about any formation, which made it so difficult to stop. Screw Koetter's max protection, keep Ryan in shotgun 70% of the time bubble screen offense.

You can run 4-Verts with a ZBS...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing but praise for this move.  Koetter teaming with Mularky with Ryan's familiarization of both is the best recipe for quick success.  All have a common goal they all badly want before turning the lights out on their respective NFL careers.  Can't wait for the 19 season.  RISE UP! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

DLed was better than Pastabelly, WinkleJohn, Terrence Moore, Bradley, pretty much all of our beat writers. Blind loyalist accepted by all regimes. Brotherhood access at The Branch. The organization hated all the others who continuously wrote hater articles. Shut em down. Only let DLed in. They love the bowtie, high pitched voice and blind loyalty. Lawyer, professor and long time beat writer that's seen quite a bit. That's why the first weekly presser question is granted to DLed. I've enjoyed watching yall boys hate on him for a decade while he was getting paid. Oh and he was right about Gurley. Hate on. Haters.

DQ and TD have to hold their laughs in when he trips over his words to barely get a sentence out. 

He's great for comedic relief during press conference. Smart move by the team for letting him in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

We have 3 previous Offensive Coordinators back on the team

Hey,, that's not a bad thing,, WE had a good system but not the players we have now,, And since we've gotten a lot of good players we've IMO had a terrible OC ,, I don't think fans on here know how much this will help us... Sad that we had the wrong OC the last few years with all the talent we have now. After the draft we should be more talented than any Falcon team in History. Get our guys playing smart and we could make some noise next season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

He will diffenantly be better than who we had,,, I like screens.. But anybody will be an upgrade IMO.

This is the kind of thing that just blows my mind. Sark wasn't that bad. You don't have the offensive season the Falcons did if he was so bad. How on earth are people acting like this guy was so bad and that Ryan, Julio and Ridley all had the seasons they did in spite of Sark.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

DQ and TD have to hold their laughs in when he trips over his words to barely get a sentence out. 

He's great for comedic relief during press conference. Smart move by the team for letting him in. 

Seen every beat writer. The only one the Org let in the Brotherhood was Daryl.

Our only real homeristic beat writer. Loved watchin TATF hate on him while he gets paid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...