Jump to content

Koetter signed


spanish_falcon

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Koetter had a good rushing attack every year in Jacksonville.

He had one of the best olines at the time too.

DQ has definitely made comments about it, let's hope we can address it finally so Koetter can once again flourish.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What dont you understand? He took a good rushing team and made it worse EACH YEAR.

What did He do in ATL? He took a good rushing team and made it worse.

2011 Pre-Koetter rushing was 17th.
2012 29th
2013 32nd
2014 24th

Do you see a pattern over the last 8 years? Go head and hold on to your Jacksonville dream. The last  EIGHT years of proof are staring you in the face.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, UniteandConquer said:

I absolutely love this hire! To the people who hate this hire think it through. Ryan doesnt have to learn a new offense. Familiarity with him and Julio. Hes going to be better than Sark calling plays and definitely better than Bevell. 

To the people that love this hire, be prepared to be bottom 3rd of the NFL in rushing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, runshoot said:

What dont you understand? He took a good rushing team and made it worse EACH YEAR.

What did He do in ATL? He took a good rushing team and made it worse.

2011 Pre-Koetter rushing was 17th.
2012 29th
2013 32nd
2014 24th

Do you see a pattern over the last 8 years? Go head and hold on to your Jacksonville dream. The last  EIGHT years of proof are staring you in the face.

2015 wasn't 8 years ago. But whatever. You continue hating!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, runshoot said:

What dont you understand? He took a good rushing team and made it worse EACH YEAR.

What did He do in ATL? He took a good rushing team and made it worse.

2011 Pre-Koetter rushing was 17th.
2012 29th
2013 32nd
2014 24th

Do you see a pattern over the last 8 years? Go head and hold on to your Jacksonville dream. The last  EIGHT years of proof are staring you in the face.

Pull up your offensive linemen and running backs for those seasons and you'll see what the problem was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

2015 wasn't 8 years ago. But whatever. You continue hating!!

Dude you are dim as a busted llight socket. Koetter took the team he inherited and made it worse.

Worst part about your arguement is, Dirk was picking his groceries! He was the HC and still failed to run the ball, whether it was OL or RB. 

Again, tell me, did he ever leave a team better than he found it regarding rushing the ball?

I wont expect you to answer that. The answer is no.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, E. T. said:

Pull up your offensive linemen and running backs for those seasons and you'll see what the problem was.

Dirk was the HC in TB. So you are defending him by now saying he is too stupid to pick OL and RBs to help his rushing attack?

Thats not a good look bro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, runshoot said:

Dude you are dim as a busted llight socket. Koetter took the team he inherited and made it worse.

Worst part about your arguement is, Dirk was picking his groceries! He was the HC and still failed to run the ball, whether it was OL or RB. 

Again, tell me, did he ever leave a team better than he found it regarding rushing the ball?

I wont expect you to answer that. The answer is no.

At the rate I'm going pretty soon I'm gonna have half this message board on ignore. Just the way I've got to do things now to keep from getting banned again. Done wasting my time trying to talk to folks who don't know what the definition of objective is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

At the rate I'm going pretty soon I'm gonna have half this message board on ignore. Just the way I've got to do things now to keep from getting banned again. Done wasting my time trying to talk to folks who don't know what the definition of objective is.

 Im done with people who ignore facts. **** facts, at this point you're ignoring common sense. Dirk took teams that could run the ball and YEAR AFTER YEAR made them worse. When he was head coach and could have control of getting the players he wanted, the trend STILL continued of his rushing attack failing.

Go be a homer dude..congrats on your ignorant rose glasses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, capologist said:

Just remember, DK did well enough to get a head coaching job out of his time here.  When DQ was hired, I honestly had hoped we'd keep DK on board.  Glad he's back...

Yep. I really don't see the problem with his return. I'll take someone the QB knows and is comfortable with over an unknown as was the case with Sark.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

At the rate I'm going pretty soon I'm gonna have half this message board on ignore. Just the way I've got to do things now to keep from getting banned again. Done wasting my time trying to talk to folks who don't know what the definition of objective is.

BTW nice doding the numbers in front of you the whole time. You cherry picked stats and cried "ignore button" when someone put up stats to counter yours. Real mature brah.

You didnt asnwer me like I knew you wouldn't. Did Dirk Koetter leave a teams rushing attack better than he found it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, runshoot said:

BTW nice doding the numbers in front of you the whole time. You cherry picked stats and cried "ignore button" when someone put up stats to counter yours. Real mature brah.

You didnt asnwer me like I knew you wouldn't. Did Dirk Koetter leave a teams rushing attack better than he found it?

Our running game got worse with Sark too, much worse, especially with the talent we had. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...